madcamperbg

Rank 1
madcamperbg
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:44 pm   Last edited by madcamperbg on Nov 09, 2012 4:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Observer

It happend to me few times when i wanna observe a hacker to leave the room and try to observe but get the message "cant enter cuz the battle is almost over" which is lowering the chances to tape the hack first person... i hope something is done about that cuz most hackers are usually noticed after the middle or shortly before the end of the game...
Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:46 pm
You can follow them with the next command :
Code:
/s (NAME)

It'll show in which channel and room they are..

You can see a command overview if you type :
Code:
/?

madcamperbg

Rank 1
madcamperbg
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:58 pm   Last edited by madcamperbg on Nov 09, 2012 5:04 pm. Edited 2 times in total

So u suggest i wait , chase em around the rooms and waste more time instead of doing it right away Smile

P.s By the way he stoped playing so i cant follow now , lol he is even offering me a hack for 20 $ with the nice aimbot he had and full inv Very Happy at his site

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Re: ...

madcamperbg wrote:
So u suggest i wait , chase em around the rooms and waste more time instead of doing it right away Smile

P.s By the way he stoped playing so i cant follow now , lol he is even offering me a hack for 20 $ with the nice aimbot he had and full inv Very Happy at LALALALALA.COM/  

DO NOT POST HACKING SITES ON DEM FORUMS PLOX <3

madcamperbg

Rank 1
madcamperbg
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:08 pm

they are all over in the game anyways shorty:) looks like there is nothing to discuss here , but since u so smart may be u will explain to me why is tresspasing not allowed for observers in mid game ?

p.s i can post anything anywhere i want by the way and u are the last person who can tell me otherwise Wink

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:12 pm

madcamperbg wrote:
they are all over in the game anyways shorty:) looks like there is nothing to discuss here , but since u so smart may u will explain to me why is tresspasing not allowed for observers in mid game ?

p.s i can post anything anywhere i want by the way and u are the last person who can tell me otherwise Wink[/quote]

First of all, you may not post anything anywhere if you want too.  

Code:
Etiquette

The forum and shoutbox are rated PG-13 in all areas. For references to what that means, you may check here.
Language that is offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable is not allowed.
Please be respectful when using the forums and shout-box
Please use the search function first before asking a question. There is a good chance that your question was already asked and answered before.
Discussion of a national, political, religious, sexual, or ethnic nature is prohibited..
Using disruptive ways of typing in such as ALL CAPS or any other disruptive (DiSrUpTiVe) way is prohibited.
Abbreviations of inappropriate words/terms are not allowed in the shoutbox/forum (even if allowed in game).

Virtual ID Images

Avatars must be no more than 200x200 pixels and no more than 60kb in file size and must not be offensive.
Signatures will not exceed a width of 700 pixels or a height of 200 pixels (700x200 = max), and a file size of 120kb
Signatures may not directly link to an automatic Karma Rating, or 3rd party website.
If any picture avatars that do not meet this guideline, they will be removed without notice.

Impersonation

False representation, including impersonation of any person or entity or misrepresentation of your affiliation with any person or entity, is not allowed. This includes Game Masters, Game Sages, Customer support and Production Managers.
You may not use any content protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy, unless you own the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.

Abuse

Power-posting, spamming, excessive bumping and flaming is not allowed.
The posting of advertisements is not allowed and will result in disciplinary action.
Posted links may not contain redirects or unique identifiers used for referral/advertising.
Phishing will NOT be tolerated and will result in the permanent loss of your account.
Use of additional accounts in order to continue to violate the rules, will result in disciplinary action on all accounts.
You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in the ShoutBox/Forum.
Any Violations of these rules will result in the post being removed without notice.

Privacy

Personal information such as PMs, emails, email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, and the like are not to be posted in the forum or shout-box.
PM's, emails and Tickets are considered personal and are not to be posted or otherwise made public without permission from all parties.
Banís are not to be discussed in the forum or shout-box, nor in PMs. This includes why, when, who and what for. No exceptions.

Code:
Clicking a hyperlink may direct you away from the Website. AGE does not endorse or control any third-party linked sites, is not responsible for their content and has no association with the owners or operators of such sites. Also, other sites may have different terms of service and different privacy policies. AGE therefore strongly recommends that you inform yourself regarding the practices of third party websites.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that AGE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.

Second, I don't know why it wont let you trepass. It's just a part of the game, they apparently don't want to change it , with ''they'' I mean Softnyx, since they are the developers of WT.
[code]

madcamperbg

Rank 1
madcamperbg
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:17 pm

ahahaha

May be i should buy one of those hacks , spray u away back to life Very Happy

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: ahahaha

madcamperbg wrote:
May be i should buy one of those hacks , spray u away back to life Very Happy  

I don't even play WT anymore.. If you buy hacks and get banned, don't come on the forums to QQ about being banned Wink

madcamperbg

Rank 1
madcamperbg
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Well stop spamming my topic then , go stack posts somewhere else, the games u still play for example Very Happy