Qlander

Rank 2
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:32 am
LoDebar wrote:
Well, I personally hate these tiered events - get rid of them.

Lets just be honest here. The items in these tiered events are being specifically sold as a product. Instead of attaching a price tag to these items, they are grouped into spending gimmicks called tiers.

It is these items in these different tiers are what people want, and they are willing to buy these tiers.

When you get to the upper levels, the items in the item mall, for the most part, are of no use to people except for the OPs. Most people are not buying OPs to use them for their original purpose. It is just a way to exchange one currency to another $$ to AP to OP.

Aeria should be selling all of these items that they offer in these tiered events directly in the Item Mall.

Then when Aeria want's to "encourage" people to spend more, then start having BOGOs or similar events.  

I'd disagree with this - the tiered events are a great 'bonus', if they were removed I'd no longer spend/buy AP.
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:37 am
We need to reduce the time it requires to GM to complete the tickets -> minimize the promo that require tickets.

GM work is necessary only for GM enchant and max oj, every promo that require gm to link lapis should be Eliminate: do more PLH promos, that don't require tickets.

We have too many placehold items, many are useless and most of these have too much complicate requirements: this leads to errors (both on ticket sender and GM part), possible exploits and huge delays.

A token of Win -1 Pre-linked Any legal Lapis, Lapis included ( Pre Ep6 lapis only )

- Eliminate: change to plh + choice box (with direct redeem from website) of a limited list of uber lapis like pain 7, blindside 7, absorption 7...

Letter "A" - Worship 1-15 Or Dread 20-30 Gear leggings and guants .
- Keep: but better change with choice box (with direct redeem from website)

Letter "Y" - +3 Enhant, Max [18] ( [17] for items 30 and under) This Enchant can be split among items.
- Keep

Letter "S" - Trinity Transfer Token (Gaunts)
- Eliminate: there is no need anymore for transfer promo

Letter "H" - Trinity Transfer Token (Legs)

Letter "I" - Trinity Transfer Token (Helm)

Mileage 2000 - GM Extraction Hammer.
- Keep

Mileage 3000 - Cape of Choice, any ( Pre Ep6 Capes Only ).
- Eliminate: old capes are not items that require special promos

Mileage 5000 - x3 Stackable Max OJ.
- Keep

Soul Essence - Item Recovery for broken items.
- Keep (maybe change with unique item)

Blue Piece of Lapis -2x pre-linked ROTCO Helm (Pre Ep 6 Lapis provided) .
- Eliminate. Old gear that doesn't require promo + link via ticket -> very bad

Blue Pebble -70 AP Gear Or Weapon of Choice.
- Eliminate. Old gear that doesn't require promo

Second Letter "A" - x2 Stackable Max OJ.
- Keep

Character Restore Ticket - Character revival.
- Keep

Old Royal Oder -GM Enchant +1 Max [17]
- Keep

Red Pebble -GMs link 2 Stat 7s of Choice, Stat Lapis only. No life,dual or debuff lapises ( Lapis included, can be split between items)
- Eliminate. GM links should not happen via ticket

Red Piece of Lapis - 70 Weapon / shield of choice

Yellow Piece of Lapis - Worship Weapon/ Shield of choice Or Worship Pants of choice (1-15)

Dark Mage Stone - Fully Linked Accessory ( Pre Ep 6 Lapis / Accesories only)

Doomed Shoes - 70 Cape of Choice Link to Mystery Box

Number "2" - GM Enchant +1 Max [10], Minimum [6]
- Keep

Number "3" - GM Enchant +1 Max [13]
- Keep

Number "5" - - GM Enchant +1 Max [16]
- Keep

Number "19" - GM Enchant +3 Max [16]
- Keep

Number "20" - GM Enchant + 3 Max [19], Can be split
- Keep

Number "21" - Non-Stackable Max OJ
- Keep

Number "22" - GM Enchant that takes any Armor and or Weapon from Enchantment lvl [0] to [5], No Minimum.
- Keep

Number "23" +1 max [20]
- Keep

Number "24" - GM Enchant +1 Max [19]
- Keep

Premium Application - Dread Weapon / Shield of Choice

Number "25" - GM Enchant +1 Max [6] No Minimum
- Keep

Heart Filled Gift - Fully Pre-linked Goddess Ring ( Pre EP6 Lapis )
- Elimnate: there is yet another placehold for any pre ep6 accessory, this is a duplicate with limitation

Troll of a Tear A - Prelink of the Legs you choose in Tier 3 with the Lapis you chose in Tier 4!!
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear A2 - Prelink of the Tops you choose in Tier 6 with the Lapis you chose in Tier 7!!
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear A3 - Prelink of Stat 7 of Choice, Lapis is included.
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear C3 - This service item will allow a user to revert 1 lvl back for one character. This can only be done for characters level 16 and 31. This service item has a 7 day redemption time once purchased and after that it will expire.
- Keep

Troll of a Tear B Prelink for Dread Weapon, Stat Lapis Only
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear B2 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x2 Lapis) This place holder transfer 2 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear B3 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x4 Lapis) This place holder transfer 4 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear C - Trinity Enchant Transfer (-[6]) This token will transfer your current GM Enchantment to your Trinity Armor @ the cost of -6 to your current GM Enchant
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear C2 - Trinity Enchant Transfer (-[3]) This token will transfer your current GM Enchantment to your Trinity Armor @ the cost of -3 to your current GM Enchant
- Eliminate

Letter of Boseb - GM Link of stat 7 of choice
- Eliminate

Letter of Arucutul - Worship 1-15 Or Dread 20-30 Gear: Helm, Boots and Top ( Your choice of either Worship Or Dread Gear

skullflame10

Rank 2
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:47 am
Everyone's saying it no more mystery/even odds.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:04 am
skullflame10 wrote:
Everyone's saying it no more mystery/even odds.  

The concept of mistery box is to spend low ap to get with high chance an item of the value you spent (but losing the bogo opportunity) and with a low chance of a much more valuable prize.

It is not a wrong idea for who like gambling, but most of players that join tiered event don't want to gamble.

So I support no mbox in tiered, but even odds for mboxes don't make sense

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:57 pm
Qlander wrote:
LoDebar wrote:
Well, I personally hate these tiered events - get rid of them.

Lets just be honest here. The items in these tiered events are being specifically sold as a product. Instead of attaching a price tag to these items, they are grouped into spending gimmicks called tiers.

It is these items in these different tiers are what people want, and they are willing to buy these tiers.

When you get to the upper levels, the items in the item mall, for the most part, are of no use to people except for the OPs. Most people are not buying OPs to use them for their original purpose. It is just a way to exchange one currency to another $$ to AP to OP.

Aeria should be selling all of these items that they offer in these tiered events directly in the Item Mall.

Then when Aeria want's to "encourage" people to spend more, then start having BOGOs or similar events.  

I'd disagree with this - the tiered events are a great 'bonus', if they were removed I'd no longer spend/buy AP.  

You pointed out the big problem with these tiers. Your interest is in these "bonuses"

It is not that you can't afford these "bonuses" Its the fact that you can't directly buy these "bonuses"

Lets take for example, you want to get a PLH to link that stat 7 lapis you have. A tiered event comes up where you spend 10,000 AP to get that "free" PLH. You are spending 10,000 AP in the item mall on what? OP hammers?.

Now lets look at an alternative incentive to spend AP. A PLH BOGO for 10,000 AP.

In both cases you spend 10,000 AP, and in both cases you get a "Free" PLH. But in the latter case you bought the PLH from the item mall, and you have 2 PLH's for that 10,000 AP.

What would you rather have after spending 10,000 AP, 2 PLH's or 1 PLH and 10 OP hammers?

The only reason people are buying these "tiered" events is to get their hands on the items that are "free" "Bonus" items in these tiers. Most of these items are not sold in the item mall. In reality these "free" items are being directly sold in these tiered events.

All I am saying is get rid of these tiered events, and directly sell the items. Then periodically through the month, Aeria can have these BOGO like events such as buy 2 GM +1 links and get a 3rd +1 GM link for free.

People then have the option to buy any thing they want at any time they want. Those that want to wait for these specials can wait.

This also may speed up the whole ticket process. Instead of Aeria getting slammed by a 1000 tickets at one time and we having to wait 2 weeks to get them filled, these tickets then get spread out over a month so that the GMs are only having to deal with 30 or so tickets a day. Things can get processed a whole lot faster.

Sighborg88

Aeria: Product Manager
Sighborg88
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Re: costumes

RichardDierig wrote:
Bunny Hat in tier again! Also, for xmas make a xmas outfit like you did for wedding outfit Very Happy that would be awesome, and make it either tier or ap bought item Very Happy  

We have no problems with using more costumes!

cookio wrote:
Before i write suggestions i would like to know if this also is for feedback from Phoenix?  

Absolutely! Just specify Smile

15000 a new NPC where i can reroll my 79 top
20000 a 30 day no crash game
25000 a prevent roll-back
30000 a large increase possibility of my ticket done
50000 a Factin change for all AERIA TEAM  

Don't give us any ideas!

jk Razz

As for mystery boxes / evenodds boxes, we'll work on limiting the number of them we add into tiers.

"Does anyone have a soldering gun I can borrow? I'd like to use it to attach a soldering gun to myself."

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:17 pm
pask81 wrote:
We need to reduce the time it requires to GM to complete the tickets -> minimize the promo that require tickets.

GM work is necessary only for GM enchant and max oj, every promo that require gm to link lapis should be Eliminate: do more PLH promos, that don't require tickets.

We have too many placehold items, many are useless and most of these have too much complicate requirements: this leads to errors (both on ticket sender and GM part), possible exploits and huge delays.

A token of Win -1 Pre-linked Any legal Lapis, Lapis included ( Pre Ep6 lapis only )

- Eliminate: change to plh + choice box (with direct redeem from website) of a limited list of uber lapis like pain 7, blindside 7, absorption 7...

Letter "A" - Worship 1-15 Or Dread 20-30 Gear leggings and guants .

Letter "Y" - +3 Enhant, Max [18] ( [17] for items 30 and under) This Enchant can be split among items.
- Keep

Letter "S" - Trinity Transfer Token (Gaunts)

Letter "H" - Trinity Transfer Token (Legs)

Letter "I" - Trinity Transfer Token (Helm)

- Keep

Mileage 3000 - Cape of Choice, any ( Pre Ep6 Capes Only ).
- Eliminate: old capes are not items that require special promos

Mileage 5000 - x3 Stackable Max OJ.
- Keep

Soul Essence - Item Recovery for broken items.

Blue Piece of Lapis -2x pre-linked ROTCO Helm (Pre Ep 6 Lapis provided) .
- Eliminate. Old gear that doesn't require promo + link via ticket -> very bad

Blue Pebble -70 AP Gear Or Weapon of Choice.

Second Letter "A" - x2 Stackable Max OJ.
- Keep

Character Restore Ticket - Character revival.
- Keep

Old Royal Oder -GM Enchant +1 Max [17]
- Keep

Red Pebble -GMs link 2 Stat 7s of Choice, Stat Lapis only. No life,dual or debuff lapises ( Lapis included, can be split between items)
- Eliminate. GM links should not happen via ticket

Red Piece of Lapis - 70 Weapon / shield of choice

Yellow Piece of Lapis - Worship Weapon/ Shield of choice Or Worship Pants of choice (1-15)

Dark Mage Stone - Fully Linked Accessory ( Pre Ep 6 Lapis / Accesories only)

Doomed Shoes - 70 Cape of Choice Link to Mystery Box

Number "2" - GM Enchant +1 Max [10], Minimum [6]
- Keep

Number "3" - GM Enchant +1 Max [13]
- Keep

Number "5" - - GM Enchant +1 Max [16]
- Keep

Number "19" - GM Enchant +3 Max [16]
- Keep

Number "20" - GM Enchant + 3 Max [19], Can be split
- Keep

Number "21" - Non-Stackable Max OJ
- Keep

Number "22" - GM Enchant that takes any Armor and or Weapon from Enchantment lvl [0] to [5], No Minimum.
- Keep

Number "23" +1 max [20]
- Keep

Number "24" - GM Enchant +1 Max [19]
- Keep

Premium Application - Dread Weapon / Shield of Choice

Number "25" - GM Enchant +1 Max [6] No Minimum
- Keep

Heart Filled Gift - Fully Pre-linked Goddess Ring ( Pre EP6 Lapis )
- Elimnate: there is yet another placehold for any pre ep6 accessory, this is a duplicate with limitation

Troll of a Tear A - Prelink of the Legs you choose in Tier 3 with the Lapis you chose in Tier 4!!
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear A2 - Prelink of the Tops you choose in Tier 6 with the Lapis you chose in Tier 7!!
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear A3 - Prelink of Stat 7 of Choice, Lapis is included.
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear C3 - This service item will allow a user to revert 1 lvl back for one character. This can only be done for characters level 16 and 31. This service item has a 7 day redemption time once purchased and after that it will expire.
- Keep

Troll of a Tear B Prelink for Dread Weapon, Stat Lapis Only
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear B2 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x2 Lapis) This place holder transfer 2 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear B3 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x4 Lapis) This place holder transfer 4 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear C - Trinity Enchant Transfer (-[6]) This token will transfer your current GM Enchantment to your Trinity Armor @ the cost of -6 to your current GM Enchant
- Eliminate

Troll of a Tear C2 - Trinity Enchant Transfer (-[3]) This token will transfer your current GM Enchantment to your Trinity Armor @ the cost of -3 to your current GM Enchant
- Eliminate

Letter of Boseb - GM Link of stat 7 of choice
- Eliminate

Letter of Arucutul - Worship 1-15 Or Dread 20-30 Gear: Helm, Boots and Top ( Your choice of either Worship Or Dread Gear

+999

-Retired.

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:39 pm

76+ Gear

I would love to see 76+ Helm/Legs/Boots of choice! Smile

<center></center>

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:03 am
pask81 wrote:

- Keep

This can be made into a PEH (Perfect Extraction Hammer) and eliminate more GM tickets.

Also, I agree that all placeholders that are the same as an in-game item (trade and non-trade) should be replaced with a unique placeholder to avoid confusion. The descriptions on placeholders should also say what they are for. Many of them have old descriptions or no description at all. (for example: the First A (Yellow A) still says +1 Max 8 I believe)

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:53 am
tsavarite wrote:
pask81 wrote:

- Keep

This can be made into a PEH (Perfect Extraction Hammer) and eliminate more GM tickets.

Also, I agree that all placeholders that are the same as an in-game item (trade and non-trade) should be replaced with a unique placeholder to avoid confusion. The descriptions on placeholders should also say what they are for. Many of them have old descriptions or no description at all. (for example: the First A (Yellow A) still says +1 Max 8 I believe)  

The "orange" suggestion say "keep", but there actually I ask for a change with choice box. The "keep" is not there because I think it is not an important change, but because it requires work from web developers team, and idk if shaiya team can request these changes and how much time it can take.

While I totally agree a Perfect Extraction Hammer would be awesome, I presume it requires Nexon work...

We all know the frustration caused by the ticket delay (both for players and GM team), so we need to quickly change things, that's the reason I focused mainly on points that are exclusively up to PM decisions.

Tbh I had in mind also changes for GM enchants (again too many placeholds, too much complication in requirements), but then I thought it was too much for a single suggestion Razz