Author Message

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
6826
Location
United States
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:38 pm
can u stack these craps together plz!!??










Advertisement

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
402
Location
United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:04 am
fkcmcp wrote:
can u stack these craps together plz!!??










 




mfarhouman

Rank 0
Joined
05 Mar 2012
Posts
77
Location
United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 6:15 am

80 gears

Max OJ on 80 gears
What is the amx OJ on the new 80 gears?

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
Joined
24 Dec 2010
Posts
3324
Location
Canandaigua, New York United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 6:33 am
tritaimai wrote:
bring back the free skill reset Smile  


yea, would be nice, but might not happen again until next EP lol (if at all)

Reduction of Crest of Deceit required to obtain lvl 80 gears would be nice.

Seriously, takes a whole raid of 30 to take it down and only 1 drops among 30 players....2 hours later, another one drops...yada yada...

12 drops among 30 people in full raid, per day, IF NO ONE LEAVES RAID, what are the chances that 1 player gets 1 of those drops.....2 of those drops, etc. 1/30x12 probability

YOU NEED 120-170 per piece....COME ON NOW! Let's get real !!! Is this another ROTCO-Type ploy to make these items next to unattainable so that people are forced to buy them in tiers for AP? looks that way to me, as Basi came out when Rotco glitched for AP, and now the "Yellow" lvl 80 gears....LOL please....

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:59 pm
Would like to see Fraction change from UoF to AoL some time soon Very Happy

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
Joined
26 Apr 2008
Posts
4905
Location
The land of unicorns. Australia
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:13 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
Would like to see Fraction change from UoF to AoL some time soon Very Happy  


No more FCs in game forever please.



However please more #19s etc
There was 1 in tier but it wasn't worth the picking

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJan 29, 2013 12:47 pm
eba6y wrote:
NGBanHammer wrote:
Would like to see Fraction change from UoF to AoL some time soon Very Happy  


No more FCs in game forever please.



However please more #19s etc
There was 1 in tier but it wasn't worth the picking  



or full gear FC will do Very Happy


Ps. Would like A GM to give some idea if Fc would be available later on or some other types of FC service like gear.

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
Joined
20 Jan 2012
Posts
2133
Location
Greece
PostedJan 29, 2013 12:50 pm
Arthur5174 wrote:
tritaimai wrote:
bring back the free skill reset Smile  


yea, would be nice, but might not happen again until next EP lol (if at all)

Reduction of Crest of Deceit required to obtain lvl 80 gears would be nice.

Seriously, takes a whole raid of 30 to take it down and only 1 drops among 30 players....2 hours later, another one drops...yada yada...

12 drops among 30 people in full raid, per day, IF NO ONE LEAVES RAID, what are the chances that 1 player gets 1 of those drops.....2 of those drops, etc. 1/30x12 probability

YOU NEED 120-170 per piece....COME ON NOW! Let's get real !!! Is this another ROTCO-Type ploy to make these items next to unattainable so that people are forced to buy them in tiers for AP? looks that way to me, as Basi came out when Rotco glitched for AP, and now the "Yellow" lvl 80 gears....LOL please....  
i think mobs drops those quest items too , not sure tho.

aaronCJN

Rank 1
aaronCJN
Joined
28 Nov 2011
Posts
228
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:19 am
Need more gm enchant plz..letter y. , #2,#3,#5,#19 will be good tyvm

aaronCJN

Rank 1
aaronCJN
Joined
28 Nov 2011
Posts
228
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:20 am
Need more gm enchant plz..letter y. , #2,#3,#5,#19 will be good tyvm

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: