PostedNov 09, 2012 5:52 pm
No more mystery boxes, even odd boxes
More PLH,A,Y,5000,#21,Red Pebble,Swift
Cut 10 days tickets to 5 days tickets

Sighborg88

Aeria: Product Manager
Sighborg88
PostedNov 09, 2012 7:19 pm
Never a shortage of requests for PLHs :O I think we can work some more into upcoming tiers; maybe a good Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?

"Does anyone have a soldering gun I can borrow? I'd like to use it to attach a soldering gun to myself."

cookio

Rank 1
cookio
PostedNov 09, 2012 7:58 pm
Before i write suggestions i would like to know if this also is for feedback from Phoenix?

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:17 pm
Well, I personally hate these tiered events - get rid of them.

Lets just be honest here. The items in these tiered events are being specifically sold as a product. Instead of attaching a price tag to these items, they are grouped into spending gimmicks called tiers.

It is these items in these different tiers are what people want, and they are willing to buy these tiers.

When you get to the upper levels, the items in the item mall, for the most part, are of no use to people except for the OPs. Most people are not buying OPs to use them for their original purpose. It is just a way to exchange one currency to another $$ to AP to OP.

Aeria should be selling all of these items that they offer in these tiered events directly in the Item Mall.

Then when Aeria want's to "encourage" people to spend more, then start having BOGOs or similar events.

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:17 pm
more #21's and more second letter A's !!!

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:45 pm
url=http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1034695]Vanity gear[/url] promos / giveaways again.
They're almost nonexistant ingame, the quest was removed, yet we can't get them other way...

andreear

Rank 1
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:11 pm
I know mystery boxes won't be removed, but could you at least increase the % of attaining the top item? Over 40k AP on 77 boots mystery boxes and not a single pair of boots is painful.

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:55 pm
LoDebar wrote:
Well, I personally hate these tiered events - get rid of them.

Lets just be honest here. The items in these tiered events are being specifically sold as a product. Instead of attaching a price tag to these items, they are grouped into spending gimmicks called tiers.

It is these items in these different tiers are what people want, and they are willing to buy these tiers.

When you get to the upper levels, the items in the item mall, for the most part, are of no use to people except for the OPs. Most people are not buying OPs to use them for their original purpose. It is just a way to exchange one currency to another $$ to AP to OP.

Aeria should be selling all of these items that they offer in these tiered events directly in the Item Mall.

Then when Aeria want's to "encourage" people to spend more, then start having BOGOs or similar events.  

+1 very nicely said

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...