tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:53 pm
I am slowly starting to think that the PM's do their promotions when they do them for the sole purpose of making it difficult for the players to participate. Take the December "E.O.M" Tier for example. It runs the 23rd-25th of December. A time when a lot of players will likely be celebrating with family, not online playing games. A lot of these people will also be getting money/gift cards on the 25th as gifts, so they would miss out on this even though they could potentially do the promotion if it was extended a day.

You also are making it difficult for the customers that show their faith in you as a company by buying the Auto-Recharge every month. This tier ends on the day that their AP is recharged, cutting the time that they are able to do the tier by 65%.

I am sure there are more examples of just how Aeria PM's make it so that people have a hard time doing the promotions, but these were the first to pop into my head.
Please reconsider the December Promotions Calendar.

Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:54 pm
tsavarite wrote:
I am slowly starting to think that the PM's do their promotions when they do them for the sole purpose of making it difficult for the players to participate. Take the December "E.O.M" Tier for example. It runs the 23rd-25th of December. A time when a lot of players will likely be celebrating with family, not online playing games. A lot of these people will also be getting money/gift cards on the 25th as gifts, so they would miss out on this even though they could potentially do the promotion if it was extended a day.

You also are making it difficult for the customers that show their faith in you as a company by buying the Auto-Recharge every month. This tier ends on the day that their AP is recharged, cutting the time that they are able to do the tier by 65%.

I am sure there are more examples of just how Aeria PM's make it so that people have a hard time doing the promotions, but these were the first to pop into my head.

+1
if you are on Shaiya during Christmas eve you are just Brilliant.

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:12 pm
splasher__ wrote:
tsavarite wrote:

+1
if you are on Shaiya during Christmas eve you are just Brilliant.  

for me thats perfect timing i can jump on for 30 mins in the morning to do the tiered i wont have a pc near me on the 26th so in a selfish way i hope they dont change the dates Razz

Eirenea

Rank 0
Eirenea
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:59 am
My question is this why do the mystery boxes always have those 3 and 6 hour CRRs. They could at lest put something else in there. You make it hard to ever acctually get the item and then its always the cheapest uncessary thing you get. I would love for the pms or who ever does the item mall to stop adding things that no one buys to the mystery boxs.

Eirenea

Rank 0
Eirenea
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:03 am
PrincessAerie wrote:
- No more even/odds boxes, no more mystery boxes.
- No more JUNK like sonic lapis level 1, change appearance scrolls, mounts.
- No more NON-tradeable items without an item of equal worth in and out of game.
- No more level 70 gear please!
- QUINE HELM FOR MAGE/PRIEST nowhere in the item mall.
- More 30 day packages, OP hammers, +1 max [20], lapis package (include a choice of stat 7 lapis WITH the lapis package).
- There is a shortage of enchants. More #2's, letter Y's, #3's, auto [5]'s. Which causes inflation, and a QQing community. Make a section of the tier for 4x #2, 2x letter Y or 1 max [20].
- Perfect Linking Hammer as a bonus round or at 8.5k-9k since its Christmas. Very Happy
- Outright sale of faction changes - limited quanity or limited time, at a reduced price - to help balance pvp without making players go broke! Players ask for these ALL the time! If there is outright selling of Perfect Linking Hammers to link those 80 sets, then help them balance pvp!
- Do the rebate during the tier, I double dare you, Aeria.
- Buy one get ones on summons, movements, etain potions, teleportation runes, recreation runes.
- Buy two get one free on lucky charms.
- Do a MINI tier WITH a BIG tier WITH a BONUS round.

You should go all out for us, if you love us. There may or may not be a patch, which players loved. There may or may not be special vendors and events, which players love. At least treat your AP buyers with a promise of smexy tiers. <3

Since people here are throwing caution to the wind with their opinions, I'll join everyone:
Make level 15 pvp accessories. Necklaces, rings, loops. That can be used with a rec rune, and has one slot for lapis.  

I agree completly. Now if only they would listen to half or what you said christmas would be a merry thing.

eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:41 pm
add dread muffs of choice on EoM for 1-15 pweezzz

Sighborg88

Aeria: Product Manager
Sighborg88
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:34 pm
tsavarite wrote:

The dates have been adjusted Smile

Eirenea wrote:
My question is this why do the mystery boxes always have those 3 and 6 hour CRRs. They could at lest put something else in there. You make it hard to ever acctually get the item and then its always the cheapest uncessary thing you get. I would love for the pms or who ever does the item mall to stop adding things that no one buys to the mystery boxs.  

What would you rather see?

As for many of the enchants people are looking for; for the time being we have to release only a limited number of enchants. This is because of the ticket wait times to make sure our team can complete tickets in a reasonable timeframe and have time for other things as well. They will still be available and we'll keep in mind specifically which ones you guys want, but you can expect to see a few less than normal.

"Does anyone have a soldering gun I can borrow? I'd like to use it to attach a soldering gun to myself."

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:40 pm
Just release the Perfect Lapasia items and let people do it themselves.

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:10 am
Sighborg88 wrote:
tsavarite wrote:

The dates have been adjusted Smile

that sucks now i cant do the tiered thx alot!!

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:56 am
I really wonder why they Still keep asking for feedback of the AP buyer...when they don't even consider it...
was thinking they do it for Publicity lolz Very Happy