Ta5Ti5

Rank 3
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:51 am
NGBanHammer wrote:
most of them who want it dont wanna buy legends as we did on barter, they want the cheapest way out to have the only precious, valued item in canta. What difference will it make, u will see allot of legend full geared linked with duals, lv5s, enchant 3-5 pvping for vanity,, whilst the uber ap spenders will max everything out to farm those legend geared nubs xD

only oldy canta players that making pvp alive for you are strictly saying no to legends being released as AP. you want legends, you buy it at barter or go map 2 sealakels and farm for legends as another person did.

Strictly No Support, oldy players will leave this zone = dead zone

atm this zone is stable with the activity, gears and all. Bring in more regearing = player loss, your loss.

So stop QQing , do the Eoms like we did and buy the Legend gears that were farmed.  

+1, people just want the easiest way out of everything and not work hard to get it like the ones before them did
Advertisement

thamodran87

Rank 5
thamodran87
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:56 pm
K ppl starting to QQ now on this...K Lets just Keep the Legend a side....All stick to Dread...Remove the Legend Entirely..would it be better ? Oni ranks , How Max is ur gears Count and skill counts..no more Extra Slot Very Happy

By the way i was suggesting..i noe most wont like it cause they love to pvp with advantage(Legendary Gear Owners ) Razz

Anyway im fine with my dread and I kill legend Geared + Uber Ranked...Tats Important for me...Skill wise Need Improvement ...Learning takes Time..Indeed it will take time to master the skills...

But it would be better If all had Dread Pieces and pvp...Wat u say ?

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:47 pm
thamodran87 wrote:
K ppl starting to QQ now on this...K Lets just Keep the Legend a side....All stick to Dread...Remove the Legend Entirely..would it be better ? Oni ranks , How Max is ur gears Count and skill counts..no more Extra Slot Very Happy

By the way i was suggesting..i noe most wont like it cause they love to pvp with advantage(Legendary Gear Owners ) Razz

Anyway im fine with my dread and I kill legend Geared + Uber Ranked...Tats Important for me...Skill wise Need Improvement ...Learning takes Time..Indeed it will take time to master the skills...

lots of lighty legends out here, why dont you do eoms and buy it like we did? you cant afford it, thats your main QQ here. I even gave you a link for a full uber lighty legend gear, but no you prob got scared of the price.

to have the best experience, you buy it not beg GMs for it.

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:30 pm
thamodran87 wrote:

no...just no. >.< Enough in this game is about paying to win, don't kill canta like this *sighs* if you really are going to QQ so much over an extra 60-90 stat points ... that's just sad. Legendary gear is nice to have, I don't know a single canta player who deosn't want it. I would be thrilled. So make it drop in game, in a way that if a person wants to put a lot of work into it they can get it... make it a boss that spawns once a week and takes a raid to kill, make it a boss that spawns every few hours, but drops 99% dreads and 1% leg so that if you farm it for weeks you might get the piece you want... make it drop a bit more often in game... keep it rare and special, and def never ever sell for AP.

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:12 pm
More enchants Sad, 2's 3's 5's please!

less 25s too many of those can't even rid of mine atm >.>

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

Handwerker

Rank 1
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:08 am
Promotions Suggestion Thread <---- use and senseless Thread that only waste our Time.

Spend ure Time in a better Ticket System. Thats my Game Suggestion.

thamodran87

Rank 5
thamodran87
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:35 am
More enchants...max ojs

thamodran87

Rank 5
thamodran87
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:40 am
And to ng and healz, is tat i dont have ops to own legend gears,i cant find anyone selling one lol....but its k...pvp ig great i agree and i dont wish to spoil it as well by asking for more legend gears..it wont be competetive if everyone has it....sori guys if i suggested sumthing bad for the pvp...anyway see ya guys in pvp....light and darks rocks Very Happy.....

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:52 am
thamodran87 wrote:
And to ng and healz, is tat i dont have ops to own legend gears,i cant find anyone selling one lol....but its k...pvp ig great i agree and i dont wish to spoil it as well by asking for more legend gears..it wont be competetive if everyone has it....sori guys if i suggested sumthing bad for the pvp...anyway see ya guys in pvp....light and darks rocks Very Happy.....  

finally you look outside of the box Very Happy

now to the op,,, more 2# 3# 21# Letter A placeholders need to be out, less if not non in market atm

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:02 pm
- No more even/odds boxes, no more mystery boxes.
- No more JUNK like sonic lapis level 1, change appearance scrolls, mounts.
- No more NON-tradeable items without an item of equal worth in and out of game.
- No more level 70 gear please!
- QUINE HELM FOR MAGE/PRIEST nowhere in the item mall.
- More 30 day packages, OP hammers, +1 max [20], lapis package (include a choice of stat 7 lapis WITH the lapis package).
- There is a shortage of enchants. More #2's, letter Y's, #3's, auto [5]'s. Which causes inflation, and a QQing community. Make a section of the tier for 4x #2, 2x letter Y or 1 max [20].
- Perfect Linking Hammer as a bonus round or at 8.5k-9k since its Christmas. Very Happy
- Outright sale of faction changes - limited quanity or limited time, at a reduced price - to help balance pvp without making players go broke! Players ask for these ALL the time! If there is outright selling of Perfect Linking Hammers to link those 80 sets, then help them balance pvp!
- Do the rebate during the tier, I double dare you, Aeria.
- Buy one get ones on summons, movements, etain potions, teleportation runes, recreation runes.
- Buy two get one free on lucky charms.
- Do a MINI tier WITH a BIG tier WITH a BONUS round.

You should go all out for us, if you love us. There may or may not be a patch, which players loved. There may or may not be special vendors and events, which players love. At least treat your AP buyers with a promise of smexy tiers. <3

Since people here are throwing caution to the wind with their opinions, I'll join everyone:
Make level 15 pvp accessories. Necklaces, rings, loops. That can be used with a rec rune, and has one slot for lapis.