rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedNov 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Quitting in arena

Why is there an increase in people afking/quitting in arena?
It seems we are heading to the days when all but 1 person is afk
Why bother joining arena if ur gonna afk/quit?
Sure u can give the usual "whats the point in trying?" and "theres no point just die"
but then u loose the whole point of joining arena anyway dont u?

Yea sure arena can be unfair and a little 1 sided but why cant anyone just make the best of it and try to have fun?

Advertisement

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedNov 09, 2012 1:18 pm
It's not really fun when you find out that one or more of the people on the opposing side are slide casting with no pets on so you have no chance of hitting them at all.
In my case I just haven't been to mba in a long time because of that.
If you're stuck with people that don't even know what they are doing, it's worse when you do try. You already lost, make it quick.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedNov 09, 2012 2:27 pm   Last edited by rinsha on Nov 09, 2012 2:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total
If ur opposition haz no reason to kill u quick one day u will get someone who decides to take their time and savour the chance to kill u
and im talking about all arenas not just mba

EDIT: granted slide casters are frustrating but if u just quit they will just continue to do it to make u quit every time

PartyArt44139

Rank 3
PartyArt44139
PostedNov 09, 2012 2:28 pm
Personally Iv'e been having tht same problem with my lvl 41 alt in 3v3. When op-well known players are on the opposite team, there's always someone on my team afking or just leaving :/ but i try not to let tht bother me. and the ONLY reason some players are op is bcuz of the orange gear they have. Like for ex. I have orange gear, but i also had good stats before I got orange gear. In my opinion, I think you just have to know how ur class works and u'll be fine Very Happy
Thts wat I used to do and I rarely lost in arena ^^

eminemrulez667

Rank 0
eminemrulez667
PostedNov 09, 2012 3:41 pm
I quit when I get REALLY annoyed when i am getting owned by the same person over and over.

cuang123

Rank 0
cuang123
PostedNov 09, 2012 6:51 pm
coz having your brain splattered on the wall alot coz of an OP player on the other team is just too much.. not everybody can achieve godly gears, and face it whenever you join in and notice an OP player on the other side, during the first round you would try but then fail miserably.. thats one reason I stopped going into arena.. although I did manage to stay on the top 10 and stay there for awhile before I stopped..

Yeah.. Whatever

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedNov 09, 2012 8:23 pm
dunno but it was really annoying. =3=

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:04 am
sure ill admit its frustrating seeing that same person joining arena who is fully geared for pvp just to try and steal the fun out of it
but what does saying "im not gonna bother" or "lets just sit here and die" gonna do exactly?

i can understand if u see that person and bare it out for that match and not sign up again till the next lot of arena

its that few who sign up again and again only to complain and say they arent gonna bother or worse try first round and then blame everyone else and/or try to make everyone else just sit there and die too

i wont say there arent people sucking the fun out of arena cos those people are there but what i will say is please dont just quit before the match starts or mid match
just try giving it ur all for that one match so ur team mates dont feel abandoned and if u really cant take that one person owning u again and again then simplest solution is dont sign up

crimson000

Rank 0
crimson000
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:38 am
@hummingkayls

there's way around slidecasters who remove their pets, make your pet attack them and see it chase them, lol

IGN: Sephyria

iaaf83

Rank 1
iaaf83
PostedNov 14, 2012 12:33 pm
rinsha wrote:
sure ill admit its frustrating seeing that same person joining arena who is fully geared for pvp just to try and steal the fun out of it
but what does saying "im not gonna bother" or "lets just sit here and die" gonna do exactly?

Personally I don't understand ppl that just afk in arena (but since aeria said it's legit, we can't complain about that :S ). As for giving up, I rarely do, but I can understand that fighting an unbalanced match can be frustrating for some players (and don't forget that we play for fun Wink ). Personally I've fought even in 1v3 and had fun when I managed to kill one of the opponents even if I lost at the end (I was even told that I was "wasting their time" but not giving up at the beginning).

If you meet an OP or know AFKer in your bracket just add them in your friendlist, then check your friendlist till it shows that person inside the arena and queue.