Roneeeezy

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 11:54 pm

FPS lag or screen freezing

i think others have the same lag i do
well to start it off, my specs are..

video card : ati radeon hd 3200 integrated (never lagged w/ dis in ijji SF)
processor : amd phenom II x4 810 quad-core
and i have 8 gigs of ram

i run gamebooster, i remove all uncessary programs. i did a virus scan, CC cleaned, pretty much all system stuff u can tell me.

its not constant FPS lag, i just freeze a lot. my first few games are good, no lag. but after awhile it just starts to creep up slowly. every start of the round, i freeze until 3:25 which is for 5 seconds, and when i get involved in a gun fight i freeze for 3 seconds.

fixxxxxxxxx
Advertisement

azo1212

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 2:12 am
rofl i thought that emergency Update.. fixed everything and i thought they are honest unforunatly its not wow... aeria games fked up my Soldier front ijji was alot cooler better. never lagging no errors and i thought they are working together i just hope ijji come back because really ijji is alotttt.... better than your communuity

EliteUK

Rank 0
EliteUK
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:50 am
Your system may be overheated depending on how long you keep your computer on and busy.

I Only get this error if i leave the computer unnatended for a long period of time with SF Running.

Usually a reboot fixes it but in some cases it may be caused by a bug in-game.
However i currently have no FPS Lag or Screen freezes & i have lower specs then you so it might not be a computer issue i guess its anonymous.

Try playing SF on another user on your PC.
Or you could re-install it and hope it works without any freezez.

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:56 am
EliteUK wrote:
Your system may be overheated depending on how long you keep your computer on and busy.

I Only get this error if i leave the computer unnatended for a long period of time with SF Running.

Usually a reboot fixes it but in some cases it may be caused by a bug in-game.
However i currently have no FPS Lag or Screen freezes & i have lower specs then you so it might not be a computer issue i guess its anonymous.

Try playing SF on another user on your PC.
Or you could re-install it and hope it works without any freezez.

the overheating thing may be true, cus whenever i run SF the fan always gets louder. and after everytime i restart soldier front, everything is fine and den da screen freezing comes back. thanks for da help tho.

also, whenever someone uses a gatling and spams da preshooting sound, it makes me lag aswell =\

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:09 pm
Overheating could be the factor, which I think is the reason.
To fix your computer overheating turn it off whenever you're not using it, and what I do is have an extra fan blowing on my computer when I leave it on, it helps keep it cool.

Other than that, I've got questions for you.
- Your C Drive, how much space is left in it? You might need to get rid of some files to free up space.
- Your graphics options, do you mind providing me a screenshot?
- Windows Aero, I recommend you disable windows aero.

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:16 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
To fix your computer overheating turn it off whenever you're not using it, and what I do is have an extra fan blowing on my computer when I leave it on, it helps keep it cool.

- Your C Drive, how much space is left in it? You might need to get rid of some files to free up space.

well i checked my temp of CPU and motherboard while playing SF, cpu stayed around 50c and motherboard was at 60c. not sure if dats too hot?

Your C Drive, how much space is left in it? You might need to get rid of some files to free up space.
I have 803 GB free of 919 gb
where can i get dat? i think i know what ur talkin bout but just wanna make sure
would dat really effect my freezing?

back when ijji hosted SF, i played it perfectly fine. no freezing at all, even in a full room. i have default settings and everything.

and right now, im currently running at lowest settings possible

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:23 pm
Roneeeezy wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:

well i checked my temp of CPU and motherboard while playing SF, cpu stayed around 50c and motherboard was at 60c. not sure if dats too hot?

Your C Drive, how much space is left in it? You might need to get rid of some files to free up space.
where can i get dat? i think i know what ur talkin bout but just wanna make sure

back when ijji hosted SF, i played it perfectly fine. no freezing at all, even in a full room. i have default settings and everything.

Right click your desktop, and there should be an option for your graphics driver. To view your graphics options.

And yes, windows aero gave me the FPS bug back when it was out, and it makes me freeze. I recommend you disable it, at least before you go into game.

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:32 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
Roneeeezy wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:

Right click your desktop, and there should be an option for your graphics driver. To view your graphics options.

And yes, windows aero gave me the FPS bug back when it was out, and it makes me freeze. I recommend you disable it, at least before you go into game.  

well i really couldnt find anything bout my graphics driver haha, but id rather not worry bout it. how can i disable aero?

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:39 pm
You can disable aero, by hold on Very Happy I'll make a video for you. and others.

Roneeeezy

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:42 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
You can disable aero, by hold on Very Happy I'll make a video for you. and others.  

well i googled it, and it looked easy for windows 7. imma try playing a full game, see how dat goes.