ravensterra

Rank 0
ravensterra
PostedNov 08, 2012 10:34 pm

free AP codes

I received an email from aeria, with a code for 500 ap codes. The only place I have found to redeem them, is where you buy ap cards online. Is that correct cause if it is, then thats not right to get a free code in an email, only to have to buy a card just to get your free ap points. I hope that im not right. If anyone knows how to enter the code to get the emailed ap points, please let me know.
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Re: free AP codes

ravensterra wrote:
The only place I have found to redeem them, is where you buy ap cards online.  

Correct, you must buy AP to use the codes you received in your e-mail.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:37 am
you dont need to buy an ap card though. you can purchase as little as $2 with paypal and get the 500 ap for free.

Yes you can complain that you need to purchase to get 500 free ap, but really its rare for AGE to give away free ap and 500 ap is alot for an AGE give away.

(besides the fact that ap buyers used to get 1000s of AP from the rewards program but thats another story lol)

you are not worthy to see this signature

ravensterra

Rank 0
ravensterra
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:49 am
twigz12 wrote:
you dont need to buy an ap card though. you can purchase as little as $2 with paypal and get the 500 ap for free.

Yes you can complain that you need to purchase to get 500 free ap, but really its rare for AGE to give away free ap and 500 ap is alot for an AGE give away.

(besides the fact that ap buyers used to get 1000s of AP from the rewards program but thats another story lol)  

you know whats funny, i made a ticket about a problem i was having, and they never answered back. then about 6 months later, i got an email, telling me how sorry they were for having not answered sooner. said my ticket got lost, so i got a code in that email for 2000AP. didnt have to buy a thing. weird!

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 09, 2012 7:54 am
ravensterra wrote:
twigz12 wrote:

you know whats funny, i made a ticket about a problem i was having, and they never answered back. then about 6 months later, i got an email, telling me how sorry they were for having not answered sooner. said my ticket got lost, so i got a code in that email for 2000AP. didnt have to buy a thing. weird!  

The one you had at that time was a way to say you sorry for the delay, this new one is a promotion to incentive you to buy ap that's why they are different.

Btw tickets are answered in few days (i.e. support tickets, ticket for promo redemption can take more): if it happens you don't get an answer you can pass the RT# to a GS that will forward to GM.

ana.ana.b

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Send me a free ap pleas

That's my problem that I can't buy ap pleas send me a free ap card

Posted By Aeria Mobile

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMay 12, 2013 1:28 pm
Do not necro old Topics please.
AP Coupons are sent as a Gift and usable if you purchase AP. It is for you to decide whether to use it or leave it.