raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Part 24

Moving Foward
"I found a plant that should cure the Glitched Status." said Dai. "But, it's beyond our reach. We will need to gather people to raid Prarie Cave." continued Dai. "Well I can provide weapons." said GFJake. "I'll make guns." said Semedyno. Onydemes nearby sharpened his sword. "GSMagichuu with Rapthorne will lead Group 1 towards Antoraya." directed XxDaixX. The air was full of chatter with hopes of finding the cure to the Glitched Status. At midnight, everyone set off. Spiders were crawling around. XxDaixX signaled for Semedyno to snipe them. Then everyone rushed into the cave. "Antoraya first." said Rapthorne. Spiders rushed out. Rapthorne slashed at them. A spider got past Rapthorne and leaped at GSMagichuu. She raised her shield and the spider bounced off. People rushed forward to kill the spider. XxDaixX took out a bag with bottles inside. He tossed a Sprite Soda Pop to everyone. "I'll lead the charge now." said XxDaixX. GFJake conjured a bunch of swords, axes, hammers, bows, guns, and staffs. XxDaixX leaned forward to grab a sword. He walked foward. Antoraya came running, the 8 legs scrambled towards XxDaixX. "Death Formula 7: Death Rush." whispered XxDaixX. Rapthorne came raising his sword. Semedyno notched a arrow and shot it. Ayvee started healing everyone. Onydemes was suddenly in front of Antoraya and cut off 2 legs. ArcaneCirce was lingering in the back pondering what to do. ChaosWinry shiftshaped to avoid the drops of poison. "Death Formula 15: Offering of Blood." said XxDaixX. He bit his finger and started bleeding. He wiped the blood onto the sword. It glowed and everyone could feel the strong, uplifting aura emitting from the sword. The blood vanished. "Chippies, sneak attack now!" shouted Rapthorne. Chippies emerged from the wall. He transformed into a wolf and disappeared and reappeared attacking Antoraya. Sparxx walked up to Antoraya sizing up to it. "You think you're tough? Eat LEAD!" shouted Sparxx. She jumped and shot bullets into Antoraya. Antoraya fell to the floor and turned to dust. "WOOO!!!" shouted Akotom. XxDaixX went over to a rock and sat down. The aura disappeared and the sword broke. "Time to rest, we'll deal with Ohmudo soon." said GSMagichuu.
Advertisement

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedJan 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Part 25

Dream Dive
XxDaixX nodded off to sleep. Inside his mind......

"About time for you to revisit me." said a voice. XxDaixX looked around. "Confused? Surprising. You wouldn't happen to remember someone named The Black Cat, would you?" said the voice. "Where are you?" said XxDaixX. "I'm just in your mind." said the voice. A figure appeared in front of him. "I can as well generate images from your mind." said the figure. It changed and turned into Dai. "I can also replicate your friends." said the figure. XxDaixX looked around. "So, where exactly am I?" said XxDaixX. "You are in a dream. However, in rare occasions an event called, Dream Dive happens. Instead of just living a dream, you can control the dream." said the figure.

Back in the real world....

"XxDaixX! WAKE UP!" shouted Dai. Avyee walked up. She put her hand on XxDaixX's forehead. "He's in a Dream Dive." said Ayvee. "He'll be stuck unless we send someone in there to wake him up." continued Ayvee. Without a moment of hesitation Dai walked up to XxDaixX. "I'll do it." said Dai. Ayvee tapped Dai's forehead and XxDaixX's forehead. Dai's body fell to the ground.

Back in XxDaixX's dream...

Dai emerged from a pod. XxDaixX turned around. "Dai! How did you get here?" said XxDaixX. "I dream dived into your dream." said Dai. A forest appeared and they both were suddenly sitting on a bench. "We need to finish off Ohmudo. So. Wake up." said Dai. Then the entire place shone with white light.

Back to real world....

Dai woke up. Rapthorne was inches away from pouring cold water on his face. "WOAH!" said Dai. Rapthorne laughed and went ahead and poured freezing cold water. "COLD!!!" shouted Dai. XxDaixX woke up smiling. "Now, I can dream dive. That's another skill I have gained." said XxDaixX. "Whatever, lets just go and finish Ohmudo and go after Rubis." said Dai. "Where's GSMagichuu?" said Rapthorne. A scream came from Ohmudo's lair. Rapthorne had a serious look on his face. Up ahead a figure appeared running with Ohmudo trailing behind. As Rapthorne got closer it was GSMagichuu running from Ohmudo. "Scorching Strike." said ArcaneCirce. A huge fireball erupted from the tip of her staff and zoomed and hit Ohmudo in the face hard. Rapthorne raised his sword up and with one stroke cut off Ohmudo's arm. His eyes had a fierce look, even Dai didn't try to intervene. XxDaixX started to conjure a sword but ArcaneCirce held him back. "This is his fight now. He has a reason to fight, this is the will of him. Can't you feel it in the air?" said ArcaneCirce. He had a glowing red aura around him as if he was a raging storm. "He's getting reckless." said XxDaixX. Rapthorne was making wide swings even though none of them made contact with the Ohmudo. GSMagichuu ran up. "We'll take care of him go after Rubis and get the Key. We'll meet up with you at the Nameless Tomb." shouted GSMagichuu.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedJan 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Part 26

Will
Soon after they had tirelessly killed hellhound after hellhound, they finally reached Rubis's lair. Semedyno walked in. "Hey look a pile of bones!" said Semedyno. The Skull's eyes turned red. "Um. Semedyno. That's not a pile of bones. It's Rubis!" shouted GFJake. He ran and grabbed her to pull her away just in time as the bones reassembled to turn into a giant hellhound. XxDaixX seemed to be in a deep trance. "Death Formula 571: Eclipse Blade." said XxDaixX. "How did he get all to way to there?" stuttered Dai. A image of a blade split from XxDaixX's sword. He held it and rapidly slashed a Rubis. As Rubis was turning to dust he said, "To think a petty Sprite Messenger like you. To defeat me.". "We gotta check up on Rapthorne and GSMagichuu." said GFJake. Akotom was sitting on a rock playing Pokemon Black on her DS and Motoka was playing Pokemon White on her DS while the group was chatting on what they should do. Onydemes piped up. "We should check on them. We need everyone we can to defeat Greed and gather the plants to create the medicine." he said. Dai looked around. "XxDaixX left already." said Dai. The group chased after XxDaixX. They found him just standing there with a wide open mouth. "What are you looking at?" asked ArcaneCirce. As she stood by his side she saw a gruesome sight. She covered her mouth and turned around. Everyone else gathered around to try to see what happened. As they saw it they turned and were shocked by the scene. "OHMUDO, YOU WILL PAY!." shouted XxDaixX. His blade grew dark red. "Death Formula 572: Shadows of the Fallen." said XxDaixX. Two shadows appeared next to him. The forms were of Rapthorne and GSMagichuu. They had been killed by Ohmudo and the mob. "Death Formula 0: The End: Will of the Forgotten." said Dai. Orbs floated around him. "These are the souls of the forgotten who have been killed. They will serve me and allow me to defeat you." said Dai. Everyone forgotten about the plant picked up their weapons to avenge their comrade's deaths. ArcaneCirce gripped their lifeless dead bodies. "Time, heed my word. Grant them some time, so that they may truly not be forgotten." said ArcaneCirce. Blue sparks crackled from her staff and went into the bodies. "I've revived them. They have enough life to live for 3 months. After that, its death." said ArcaneCirce. ArcanePegasus gripped his staff. With a string of curse words he managed to conjure deadly weapons for the group to wield. Dai picked up an extremely sharp sword, even looking at it would give you a paper cut. The orbs floating around Dai whispered words among themselves. They went into the weapons and strengthened them. "CHARGE!" shouted GFJake. The angry group trampled over mobs and got to Ohmudo, who couldn't do anything because of the large group.

Later, Ohmudo turned to dust and their vengeance went away. Dai held up a key for all to see. "We have the key, we are one step away." said Dai.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Part 26

Illusions, that cannot be seen
Dai opened his eyes to a island. The grass was long and the wind blew gently. He was well relaxed. He looked around. "GFJake? ArcaneCirce? ChaosWinry? Anyone?" he said pleadingly. Where ever he was, it was like paradise. He shook his head. "No, I must finish and find the plant." Dai said strongly. The wind blew again gently. "Well, I suppose I could take a rest." said Dai. ArcaneCirce appeared next to him. "This is an illusion, use your will to ignore it. See the truth! You can't give up now!" she shouted. His emotions on his face was jumbled. "I gotta get out of here." he said through clenched teeth. He blinked and ArcaneCirce was gone. "Whose, there? Messing with me? I'll get you! I'll never stop!" he shouted.

GFJake was at an arena, or in his eyes he saw an arena. The crowd was cheering him on. "JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE!" they cheered. Then he heard one voice. "JAKE! Don't succumb to this! It is an illusion!" said the voice. He struggled and collapsed.

ChaosWinry was back at her own house, before it was burnt down. "Mom? Dad? Anyone there?" she said. "No one caressss. No one is there along you. You are evil." said a hissing voice. "SHUT UP! I have the group to help me along." she shouted. Her shadow rippled with power.

At this moment everyone was trapped within their minds except for ArcaneCirce and the sprites. "I'll have to dream dive and wake them up within them." she said nervously.

From the shadows, the Dark Sprite chuckled. "She's a female, too weak to protect herself. HA, Dai may have won the Great Sapheal War, but this is in my territory now and my rules. I will win! The world will bend to my commands!" crowed the Dark Sprite.

Her sprite tapped her on the foot. "Here is a scroll, Dai left it to me in case something would happen." said the sprite. ArcaneCirce unveiled the scroll. The scroll read

"Here is the Death Formula 0: The End. It has multiple uses. If you are reading this, you must save everyone quickly. I fear for the worst. If XxDaixX gets to Death Formula 666: Death's Gate, everyone will be in danger. However there is a counter to this. Death Formula 0: The End: Seal of Death." ~Dai

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Part 27

Dark Sides
Excerpt
"I guess, this leaves me no choice." said ArcaneCirce. She dream-dived into Dai's mind. She saw darkness everywhere and also memories. "This is kinda intruding his personal mind." she thought. There was a narrow path and the sky was all gloomy. Soon she reached a gate. She blasted the gate open with a flick of her staff and when she stepped through, the sky was all bright. She squinted and winced as the sudden bright light filled the area. Dai was on the island bent over. She ran over and crossed the bridge. She grabbed Dai. "Listen, this is another Dream Dive, you gotta wake up. Right now you are unconscious on the floor next to the Nameless Tomb." she said. Dai groaned. "I don't feel well. It's as if when I try to wake up, the pain comes back." complained Dai. ArcaneCirce gritted her teeth. She took out a book labeled Arcane Book Volume I. She flipped through the pages quickly. She stopped at a page and put it on the floor. "Arcane Book Volume I, Section I, I conjure the mythical bird, Phoenix." she said. A phoenix came out of the book. "Hey, It's been long since you conjured me." said the Phoenix. "Quick, use your recovering flames." said ArcaneCirce. The Phoenix brought it's wings back and fire came out from the chest and landed onto Dai. Dai's eyes opened and he stood up. "Thanks. I feel relieved. Time to wake up. The others, their dreams are connected to mine, I'll spread the word." said Dai. ArcaneCirce smiled and woke up. She ran over to Dai's body and ArcanePegasus's body. ArcanePegasus started coughing and woke up. He looked over Dai. "I guess hes still trying to wake everyone up. Thanks." he said. ArcaneCirce turned around and blushed. Dai woke up. "There, woke up everyone." he said. Later as soon as everyone woke up Dai inserted the key into the keyhole. A bright light filled the cave and everyone was transported. After the group was transported, a Dark Sprite peeked out from behind a rock. "I got their Dark Sides. But that girl. Why couldn't I extract her dark side?" said the Dark Sprite.

-------------------------------
NEW!
Book 1 The start of a hero

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Part 28

Release: Pure Paladin
Excerpt
XxDaixX pulled his famous "Dark Paladin Sword" out from his hand. "How did you do that?" asked GFJake. "I put a seal on my hand and I can store stuff in there. The seal is pretty rare to come by. I got it from defeating the Zombie Army and protecting the village." said XxDaixX. "Charge!" directed GFJake. MilkySky dashed up and started shooting. Elmindred picked up an axe from the floor and charged. XxDaixX sat down and starting chanting. Dai swung out a deathscythe and ran forward. "Fatal Blow: Pure Paladin Strike!" shouted Dai. A pillar of light from the sky blasted down onto Greed. Greed roared in pain. Black blood oozed from the leg. GFJake from behind Greed swung both his axes and cut up Greed. Greed roared even louder. With his remaining leg he stomped on the floor paralyzing everyone nearby. Greed reformed and crawled over to ArcaneCirce and picked her up tightening the claw. "Don't mess with her, or you'll pay." growled ArcanePegasus. Dai mustered all his strength to turn around. "Fatal Blow: Arcanic Ice Storm!" shouted ArcanePegasus. The wind blew hard and frost started to form on Greed. Dai fought the paralysis and jumped up to cut off the claw holding ArcaneCirce. GFJake with his remaining strength threw an axe directly at Greed. The axe whirled in the air. Greed turned just in time for the axe to cut the monster in half. The Dark Sprite appeared in the middle of the clearing. "You all fell into my trap. Welcome yourselves." chuckled the Dark Sprite. A black portal opened and dark-like Sprite Messengers appeared. The Dark Sprite disappeared with a poof. Dai was in shock. "Those... They are us... But. HOW?" said Dai. "That, time when everyone fell asleep. I think he knocked out you and took a copy of you." said ArcaneCirce. The Dark Dai swung out a Deathscythe and ran forward attacking Dai. Without hesitation XxDaixX jumped in front to parry the strike. "Death Formula 577: Chaos Stream Blast." said XxDaixX. He turned around as a beam erupted from where he was standing. Only 1 Dark Sprite Messenger was left standing, his counterpart. Dark XxDaixX had been far away from reach. "Dark Death Formula 578: Revival of the Fallen" said the Dark XxDaixX. "Brother, I'll handle this." said Dai. "Release: Pure Paladin." said Dai. Dai's armor radiated with light. "Divine Sword Slash!" shouted Dai as he cut up the Dark clones up. ArcaneCirce ran up to Dai as he collapsed from exhaustion. "Everyone collect the plants! Me and ChaosWinry will hold off anyone trying to get in." said ArcaneCirce.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Part 29

Zero Time
...... Loading
...... Loading
...... 5% Loaded
...... 10% Loaded
...... 50% Loaded
...... 100% Loaded

Running warning.exe
Patching corruption data

"Within 30 days of obtaining the glitch, it should wear off. If not time has been altered. As soon as you can fix time. Otherwise Zero Time will occur."

Transmission End....

Press any key to continue.

"BROTHER!" shouted Dai. After a throughout sweep of the clearing where they had defeated Greed, a disk was found. XxDaixX came over. He quickly read the message. "Zero Time huh. Let's ask if Semedyno knows about this." said XxDaixX. Semedyno examined the message. "Zero Time... It's been a while since I've heard about this. Zero Time is a term used for limbo. Time held in suspension, the winds don't blow, nothing happens." said Semedyno. "There's more data." said Dai.

Materialization Loading...

Loaded.

Password?

Dai looked at Semedyno. "Put in any term, people may have used in the future." said Dai. Semedyno grunted and typed something.

Password accepted.

WARNING! Materialization in 3
in 2
in 1

Generating.

Suddenly a sword appeared out of nowhere.

Void Sword has been generated.

"This technology. It's my great grandfather's. But, he didn't live in this era." said Semedyno. "Could it be he went in the past and left it there knowing we would need it or something?" said ArcanePegasus. GFJake ran over. "Guys, ArcaneCirce finally made an antidote to the glitch." said GFJake. "We are about to test it now." said his sprite hopping up and down excitedly. ArcaneCirce took out a vial filled with a bright orange liquid. "Here is the supposed antidote to the glitch." said ArcaneCirce. ChaosWinry took the vial and took a sip. Everyone was watching with anticipation. Sweat filled ArcaneCirce's face. "Cure Blight." said Dai. Nothing happened. "She's cured!" shouted ArcaneCirce. The crowd cheered with happiness. Dai took ArcaneCirce's arm and led her away from the partying crowd. "Are you familiar with the term "Zero Time?"." asked Dai. ArcaneCirce's face grew pale. "Where did you find that term? I thought no one would remember that term from the Sprite King War." said ArcaneCirce. "So, you do know it. Explain it." said Dai. "Zero Time is exactly like Death Formula 666: Death's Gate. It's lethal. It works the same way but with risks. People are marked with Zero Mark. They can live forever, until Zero Time is in effect. For sometime, time slows to a stop. People die and memories are wiped. The more people are marked and the more it happens, time will eventually fall to a complete stop. This is known as the Zero Time Effect. Unlike Death's Gate, Zero Time is a ticking bomb waiting to happen. The only way to prevent this is to purify time. This process takes a long time and the user has a slight chance of dying if not done correctly." said ArcaneCirce. "Last Question. How do you have the power over time? I thought that Sprite King had the power." said Dai. "I'm a timekeeper. I've been selected to keep time balanced. I do have some influence on time, but it's not as strong as it seems. Eventually though, I will surpass the Sprite King. My other talent as an Arcane is skillful at magic. It's in my blood." said ArcaneCirce. She turned around and walked off to join the crowd who were excited from the breakthrough.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Part 30

Conflicted Heart
"Kill me." "Never!" "Then, I'll do it myself." "Don't! We gotta pull through and beat the living Hard out of him." "I know, but..." "NOOO! You.... Why?"

"All humans, have a conflicted heart." muttered XxDaixX. "That is true." said a Dark Form of himself. XxDaixX raised his sword and cut the Dark Form into bits. "Even so, you shouldn't pop out of nowhere!" shouted XxDaixX. Suddenly ArcaneCirce ran over out of breath. "Quick, gather everyone into the middle of Kaslow." said ArcaneCirce. Soon everyone was at the middle of Kaslow wondering what happened. "Everyone, time is slowing to a stop here. If you want to keep living, we'll have to go to the future." said ArcaneCirce. Semedyno had a worried look. "Semedyno, it's not your fault. Zero Time was supposed to happen sooner or later. Your involvement in this world was meant to happen." said ArcaneCirce. ArcaneCirce drew a circle in the air and a dimentional hole appeared. "Go in, to go to the Future. This portal will close in a half an hour." said ArcaneCirce. "I'm not sure. I feel like this is all my fault." mumbled Semedyno. "I don't wanna worry everyone, but Dark Sprites are headed this way." piped up Onydemes. Dai drew the Void Sword out of it's sheath and slashed at the door. A hole opened up in front of the door. ArcaneCirce felt a surge of emptiness for a second. "Time Create!" shouted ArcaneCirce. Everyone dashed into the portal. Dai looked back at the city gloomily. "I'll return and return the glory to Sapheal!" whispered Dai. He turned and walked into the portal. "That blasted Paladin, creating a Void Rift to block us from reaching the Portal. No worries, I'll just create one myself." chuckled the Dark Sprite. He laid down 5 Dark Sprite Emblems and chanted. A portal opened and he led the Dark Sprites on.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:33 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Mar 08, 2013 6:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Part 31

Strike!
As everyone was unconscious from the stress of time traveling, the citizens of Kaslow had gathered around them wondering who they were. Semedyno was the first to recover and soon everyone woke up. "Is that Semedyno? She seriously did it? She went back in time to save us." said an Old Man. "Dad!" shouted Semedyno. Onydemes was leaning on a wall slouched. "Hey, old man." said Onydemes. "Onydemes, you evil monster! Get back everyone!" shouted the Old Man. Semedyno explained to her dad that Onydemes was corrupted by the Dark Sprites and was freed after the Great Sapheal War. Onydemes turned and went to walk around Kaslow. "Oh. I see. I have treated him poorly." said Semedyno's father. Someone banged at the gate of Kaslow. "Dark Sprites are coming to raid again!" shouted the Kaslow Guard. "Ad finem temporis." said ArcaneCirce. The Kaslow Guard looked back. "They are moving so slow." he said. "Of course, I slowed time outside. It will wear off and the time here and the time there will become balanced again." explained ArcaneCirce. "Everyone, prepare for retaliation!" shouted the Kaslow Guard. "I'll go and gather my weapons that I couldn't bring along, you'll see they are very powerful!" squealed Semedyno.

An hour later, everyone was gathered with tons of weapons ready and armed. ArcaneCirce breathed and time was re-balanced. The Dark Sprites charged in wielding tridents, bows, and tiny swords. Semedyno rushed foward with a huge cannon. She set it into the ground. "Fire!" shouted Onydemes. A huge white beam blasted from the cannon into the crowd. A girl stepped out and held her hand out to block the beam. "Revenant." said the girl. A ghost appeared to absorb the damage. "Mistress AshCloud. This is the one who has been interrupting our plans." said one of the Dark Sprites. Onydemes was suddenly behind AshCloud with a sword to her heart. "You better call them off, or you'll die." said Onydemes. "Try it." said AshCloud. Onydemes thrust the sword into her heart. She fell to the floor and laughed. "You can't kill me." said AshCloud. She stood up and pulled the sword out. The wound started to heal. "Cranberry, take care of these losers." said AshCloud. She turned around. A sprite appeared with a scythe. Cranberry leaped at Onydemes. It took all of Onydemes's might to block the attack. "You're weak." said Cranberry. Dai tossed the Void Sword to Onydemes. "Use this." said Dai. Onydemes caught it and slashed at Cranberry. A hole appeared. "A Void Rift!" shouted Cranberry. Cranberry leaped back to AshCloud. "Master, they are the ones. They have the sword." said Cranberry. AshCloud turned around and summoned a crowd of skeletons. "Death Formula 7: Death Rush" said XxDaixX. AshCloud parried the attack. "Using Death attacks against the dead? No use." said AshCloud. CrystalHope and Moonblazes appeared right behind her. "But our combo sneak attack will." said CrystalHope and Moonblazes. AshCloud started bleeding. "Mistress! Teleport effective now!" said the Dark Sprite. AshCloud and the Dark Sprites disappeared. "They got away." reported CrystalHope. "It's alright, we still can find them." said Onydemes. He held up a handheld video game. "I put a tracking bug on her." explained Onydemes. On the handheld video game, the screen flashed and showed that AshCloud was in Belcar Plateau near Xerxes's spawn. "Gotcha." said Onydemes.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMar 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Part 32

Where there is light, there is a shadow. Where there isn't a shadow, there is complete darkness.
Dai pulled ArcaneCirce to a table and took out a scroll. "Listen, if I'm about to die and AshCloud is still alive, I want you to use this." said Dai. ArcaneCirce spread out the scroll and gasped. "This spell. Cursed Rebirth." said ArcaneCirce. "This is a big gamble, doing this. I won't mention it to XxDaixX." said ArcaneCirce. Dai left and left ArcaneCirce with the scroll. "Cursed Rebirth, huh. What is he planning. To force him and someone to undergo rebirth. At the price of his memories and time." said ArcaneCirce. She put the scroll into her bag. Onydemes ran up to ArcaneCirce. "We need a instant teleport to Belcar Plateau. AshCloud has settled down and stopped moving." said Onydemes. "Gather everyone whose going at the gates. I'll tell Dai and XxDaixX." said ArcaneCirce. ArcaneCirce went to bring Dai and XxDaixX. Onydemes vanished and went around gathering the Sprite Messengers. At the center, Onydemes was debriefing everyone. "We are gonna storm in there and protect the future of Sapheal! Future or Past, we are still part of Sapheal!" rallied Onydemes. Semedyno looked at her brother and smiled. "He changed a lot didn't he?" whipered Semedyno to Motoka and Akotom. Akotom raised a huge DeathMachine in the air and screamed. Motoka grabbed her and pulled her down and covered her mouth. "Quiet, Onydemes is still making the war speech." said Motoka. Onydemes continued on with his speech. "Wherever there is darkness, our light is dispel it!" finished Onydemes. ArcaneCirce started to teleport them. Suddenly time stopped and ArcaneCirce looked around. "ArcaneCirce, the Timelord of Sapheal soon time will collapse. A life will have to be forfeit to continue on." said a voice. Time started again and ArcaneCirce teleported everyone to AshCloud. "Charge!" shouted the Sprite Messengers. AshCloud looked up from her book. "Oh dear, they found us." said AshCloud. She looked back down and kept reading while waving her staff. Undead monsters were conjured by the millions. "Death Formula 455: Shadow's Death and Light's Rebirth" said XxDaixX. The undead died and reformed into ArchAngels. "ArchAngels Final Blitz" commanded Dai. The ArchAngels raised their swords and bursted towards AshCloud who was calmly reading a book. "Fall." said AshCloud. The ArchAngels fell into the ground and rose as skeletons. "You're not the only one who can morph them." said AshCloud. "This ends now! Buy me sometime, everyone!" shouted Dai. GFJake jumped up with axes whirling and threw them. MilkySky shot volley after volley of flaming arrows. ChaosWinry protected people with corrupted monsters. Chippies transformed into a bird and dived at the monsters. Sparxx vanished and reappeared slashing at monsters at a rapid pace. GSDesu shoved Wixie's head down and raised a shotgun over Wixie's head and pumped monsters full of lead. EvilKiruu was parrying a skeleton who was holding a sword with his staff until EvilKiruu's staff broke. "THAT WAS MY FAVORITE STAFF!!!" roared EvilKiruu. Darkness emitted from him as he changed. A huge teddy bear spawned and knocked the skeleton into a wall. Kayedei caught axes thrown at him and returned them with extreme force. Avyee shone light and blinded a charging skeleton. Dai stood up and ordered everyone to get behind him. AshCloud without breaking a sweat blasted a beam of darkness at Dai. He deflected it and his eyes glowed golden. "Divine Genesis" shouted Dai. The entire lair glowed with light. Dai slashed right through AshCloud. The glow died down. "Is that all you can do?" sighed AshCloud. "If that doesn't work, then Cursed Rebirth." said Dai. Everyone gasped. "You wouldn't besides that spell couldn't be cast by anyone here even if you did have it." said AshCloud. "Let's test that theory." said ArcaneCirce. "Arcanic Shift: Pure Arcane." said ArcaneCirce. "I'll show you my skill." shouted ArcaneCirce. "Cursed Rebirth!" said ArcaneCirce. A circle enveloped Dai and AshCloud.

"Kill me." said Dai
"Never!" countered XxDaixX
"Then, I'll do it myself."
"Don't We gotta pull through and beat the living **** out of him."
"I know, but..."
"NOOO!You....Why?" cried XxDaixX.*

Dai turned around and smiled at his brother for the last time. "Even in death, we are honorable." said Dai. XxDaixX rose and looked at AshCloud. AshCloud was gone. "They both are being reborn, without memories but in the same scenario, enemies." said ArcaneCirce. She looked away.

*Refer to Part 30 Conflicted Heart