raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Part 10

Rise of the Dark Sprites. Enter: Awakened Dai
While everyone was celebrating, a sly Dark Sprite ran up to the Crystal. He has gathered a bunch of Dark Sprite Emblems. When a lot of Dark Sprite Emblems gather in one place, something turns corrupted. He pressed the dark sprite emblems onto the crystal. The crystal grew dark and the city's light dimmed. It was the rise of the Dark Sprites. Everyone stopped talking and turned to look at the city's crystal. VoidSerenade was still trying to revive Semedyno. He was sweating and his face was pale. The Dark Sprite jumped up to the top of the crystal. "My name is Eric. For decades we were called the disfigured ones, the unwanted. Now the time for us to rise have come. And here comes the Dark Messengers." said the Dark Sprite. Onydemes and XxDaixX appeared. Dai's scythe started glowing. Suddenly his head was filled with all sorts of attacks and memories. VoidSerenade collapsed. Semedyno was revived and back. "He's just resting. He revived you with all your memories." said Dai. "This fight is something only to two of us could do." said Dai. XxDaixX applauded him. "Well, well nicely said. But me being just a twin is over." XxDaixX said. A black sword appeared. He grabbed it. "Ability Change: True Potential" said XxDaixX. Onydemes conjured a black bow. "I guess, I'll have to get rid of you Onydemes. It's come down to this." said Semedyno. She took out a pen. Inside was loaded high tech poisoned darts. She clicked it and aimed at Onydemes. She shot the dart and Onydemes fell. Dai ran up to XxDaixX and rapidly slashed at him. "Ability Change: Immortality. Thank the GMs for giving me a chance to copy this ability." said XxDaixX. Dai roared and even more rapidly slashed at XxDaixX. Even with all the slashed XxDaixX didn't seem fazed. The aura around Dai changed. Chibisuke noticed it and appeared next to Dai. "Master, is it just me or your aura changing?" said Chibisuke. Dai's eye flickered and his eye changed to gold. "There is a big difference in your current state" said Chibisuke. Dai was just a blur. "Paladin's True Light" said Dai. He blasted past XxDaixX. XxDaixX Immortality ability vanished. XxDaixX flew up in the air and came crashing down. "So this is the True Awakened Dai." said XxDaixX.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.
Advertisement

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Part 11 1/2

Grand Rebellion
Dai swung rapidly at XxDaixX. XxDaixX staggered and his hand signed two words. "Help me." Dai flinched. Onydemes also signed the same two words. Dai and Semedyno looked at each other. "What should we do. I think they got corrupted by that Dark Sprite. Those weapons must be crafted from Dark Sprite Emblems or something." said Dai. "So smart for a sprite messenger" applauded the Dark Sprite. "May I offer a suggestion? My name is Sejennraiey. I'll take out the Dark Sprite and silence him. You go and disable the weapons." he said. He put on an Agent Scouter. He ran up the crystal and slashed at the Dark Sprite. Dai swung and destroyed both the black bow and the black sword. But his scythe cracked and broke. Dai conjured another scythe. XxDaixX and Onydemes fainted. "Well done, I'll retreat." said the Dark Sprite. Suddenly a wave of Dark Sprites appeared. The Dark Sprite waved and walked away. "Drat." said Dai.

End of Part 11 1/2

Tired sorry. >.>

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Part 11 2/2

Grand Rebellion
Dai took a step back. The crystal was still dark. Dai could hear footsteps behind him. Out jumped someone wielding a sword and sheild. "That's Rapthorne. The guy who trained in Knight Valley for a year." whispered someone. Rapthorne looked around. With a single slash he blew all the Dark Sprites back. "Go save your friends." said Rapthorne. Dai nodded and dashed off. VoidSerenade kneeled down and started healing Onydemes and XxDaixX. "Dai and ArcanePegasus protect me while I'm healing them." said VoidSerenade. Dai blocked the incoming Dark Sprites from reaching VoidSerenade while Rapthorne kept them at bay. ArcanePegasus blasted them with highly voltic magic. XxDaixX groaned. He stood and pointed at the Dark Sprite. "You'll pay for this."said XxDaixX. The Dark Sprites fled. XxDaixX conjured a sword and chased the running Dark Sprites. "I'm back to train all of you Sprite Messengers. We need to get better." said Rapthorne.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Part 12 1/2

Rapthorne's Training Program.
Jarl was standing in front of a podium. "I'm happy to introduce Rapthorne as the Sprite Messenger trainer. He will be training all of you new Sprite Messengers to become one of the greatest." he said. He left mumbling to himself. Rapthorne walked up to the podium nervously. "Hi, I'm Rapthorne and I'm here to train all of you. I know this next generation of Sprite Messengers will become true heroes." said Rapthorne. His sprite Page appeared. "And I will be training all of your Sprites." said Page. "Now, I'll assign you into teams, and then assign you missions." said Rapthorne. "Semedyno, Dai, ArcanePegasus, Sejennraiey, and VoidSerenade." said Rapthorne. Then he continued saying names from the list he was holding. Dai, Semedyno, VoidSerenade, and ArcanePegasus looked at each other. "Whose Sejennraiey?" said VoidSerenade. "Onydemes, XxDaixX, and I will be the final team." said Rapthorne. A shadow appeared and down dropped a boy. "I'm Sejennraiey." he said. "Dai's team you have to take out Ursuva." said Rapthorne. ArcanePegasus teleported the group outside of the Ursuva Fortress. Dai drew his scythe. VoidSerenade transformed into a bird. Semedyno took out her silver bow and reloaded her quiver with arrows. The ground shook. The trees wobbled and everyone fell flat onto the floor. "What's happening!" shouted Sejennraiey. "I can't hear you." shouted ArcanePegasus. An army appeared. The flag with the words Ursuva scribble on hastily. Dai held his scythe ready to slash at whatever was coming at them. The entire army ran at the group weapons raised. But before they could take one step closer to the group, XxDaixX, Onydemes, and Rapthorne appeared with their weapons raised and defeated the entire army together. "Go your target was Ursuva the leader." shouted Rapthorne. Dai ran up ahead to bump into Ursuva. "You little brat. I'll kill you and use your bones for my new weapons." growled Ursuva. Dai endlessly slashed at Ursuva, while the rest of the group attacked from far away. Ursuva took his sword and slammed it at Dai. Dai ducked just as an arrow was shot by Semedyno. It pierced Ursuva and knocked him back.

More to come ASAP.
Part 11 2/2 will be put up tommorow.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Part 12 2/2

Rapthorne's Training Program.
Sejennraiey came up to Ursuva and stabbed him in the heart with one of his knives. "And that's the end of that." said Sejennraiey. Rapthorne walked up to Dai. "You still alot to learn, Dai. Even though people are calling you a Hero of the Dark Sprite invasion, you have a long way before you are a true Paladin." said Rapthorne. "Take it easy on him. I have an insane talent if you recall." said XxDaixX. Rapthorne shruddered. "Your next assignment is to fight Xerxes." said Rapthorne. "And we won't be there to help you." said Rapthorne. Rapthorne, XxDaixX, and Onydemes vanished. Everyone packed up their gear and started walking toward Belcar Plateau. When they got there, lifeless sprite messenger bodies littered the floor. Dai shook them but to no avail. "They're dead." said VoidSerenade. He checked the pulse of every single dead sprite messenger. From far away a loud roar could be heard. Sejennraiey pointed towards a giant fallen meteor. "The roar is coming from there." said Sejennraiey quietly. Semedyno took out a bow and green marked arrows. "These are explosive arrows. The red ones are the smoke arrows. The blue ones are tranquilizers." explained Sejennraiey. The group ran towards the meteor. A giant lion was walking around. "That explains the roar." said VoidSerenade. "And if I recall, that is Xerxes." Xerxes jumped up hearing his name. Dai ran up to Xerxes and started attacking Xerxes. Sejennraiey took some explosive arrows from Semedyno and loaded them into his bow. He shot an explosive arrow into Xerxes face. Three seconds later it exploded injuring Xerxes's face. "Didn't he look ugly to begin with?" said ArcanePegasus. "No time for corny jokes. We have to complete this assignment." said Sejennraiey. Bayla appeared by Semedyno side. "I'll lead the sprites" said Bayla. Nejaieyro appeared by Sejennraiey side, Chibisuke appeared by Dai, and Arcane appeared by ArcanePegasus. "How about your sprite VoidSerenade?" asked Semedyno. "He's gathering items." said VoidSerenade. Bayla led the sprites behind Xerxes. "Fire!" shouted Bayla. Chibisuke held the rocket launcher steady, while Nejaieyro loaded the rocket, and Arcane shot the rocket. The rocket soared and hit Xerxes in the behind. Xerxes turned around growling. Dai took the opportunity to run under Xerxes and slash at his heart. The scythe hit the heart and Xerxes roared in pain. Semedyno notched a tranquilizer arrow in his bow and shot it directly at Xerxes. VoidSerenade changed into a wolf and attacked Xerxes fiercely. Rapthorne was on his flying dragon observing Dai and the group attack Xerxes. "Doing nicely, but using that rocket launcher was out of proportion." said Rapthorne. Xerxes fell with a loud bump just as the sprites ran back to their respective owners. Dai rolled out of harms way just in time. "And hes sleeping." said Semedyno. ArcanePegasus teleported them to a nearby inn to rest. Everyone but Sejennraiey fell asleep soundly. "What am I even doing here. They are slowing me down from training well." He stood up and wrote on a piece of paper. He left the paper on his bed and left. Dai woke up and went to Sejennraiey's room and read the paper. "Sorry, guys but I'm leaving. I'm going to train. There isn't much more I can say. It was nice meeting you all.". Dai dropped the note and called the rest of the group. "Read this." said Dai. The rest of the group read the note. "It's alright. We'll just move on without him." said ArcanePegasus. Rapthorne came into the room. "You have passed the first test." he said. "Your next assignment will come shortly." And with that he disappeared.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Part 13

Hearts of Steel.
Galaxina sat on a rock. She stared at the pond looking at her appearance. She wore a black hoodie and black jeans. Wielding a black gun with gold streaks on the side she shot an apple from far away. She walked into Gaia Woodlands. "I'll find some clues on how to revive my sister." said Galaxina. "Help." rasped a voice. "Whose there?" shouted Galaxina. She turned and found a cage. She found someone sitting in the cage. "I'm Kaiser. Open the cage." he rasped. "Why should I?" said Galaxina. She turned and started walking away. "I suppose I might as well help you." she said. She shot the cage with her gun and the bars broke. Kaiser stood up. "Thank you for saving me from that wretched prison. How I've longed to walk the earth as a free man. I am forever in your debt. I'll be loyal to you and help you." he said. "Sure." shrugged Galaxina. Galaxina and Kaiser walked. She walked up to an altar. She took a jar out. "I release these lost powers of eternal back to you." said Galaxina. She closed the jar and put it away. Galaxina sat down in the tree's shade. "I'm going to take a nap right here. Guard me." said Galaxina. Galaxina fell asleep. Kaiser stood and kept watch over Galaxina. Suddenly he heard footsteps. A jelly rabbit was hopping around. When it got really close to Galaxina, Kaiser sliced the Jelly Rabbit and kicked its body elsewhere. A couple hours later, Galaxina woke up. Kaiser said nothing. Galaxina yawned and stretched. "To Kaslow." said Galaxina. At Kaslow, Dai sat on the bridge swinging his feet. Galaxina walked by with Kaiser following her. Galaxina went to Kaslow Bank and went to her vault. Kaiser stood outside of the bank silent. She took out a shiny sword. She stuck it inside her bag and left. At Kaslow Center an army of Dark Messengers appeared. Dai quickly turned and held his scythe. The crystal pulsed and all of the Sprite Messengers turned to see Dark Messengers marching into Kaslow. Galaxina cursed. "We have to leave immediately." said Galaxina. Kaiser nodded. As soon as a Dark Messenger got within a 5 foot radius of Galaxina, he slashed at them and knocked them back. Galaxina bumped into Dai. As she gazed into Dai's eyes, it seemed as Dai's eyes were burning with fury. She turned to go to the teleporter just as a whirling axe went past her face. Kaiser jumped and caught the axe. He threw it back in the same direction knocking out mulitple Dark Messenger. She teleported away and Kaiser followed. ArcanePegasus appeared with VoidSerenade and Semedyno trailing behind him. "They are overwhelming. They just might take over Kaslow." said Semedyno. "If this keeps up the future won't be safe." said VoidSerenade. Semedyno notched several arrows in her bow. She shot them and smoke bellowed out of one arrow. "Paladin's True Light!" shouted Dai. He chopped off a Dark Messenger's staff in half. He ducked as one of the Dark Messenger slashed as him and instead hit another Dark Messenger. Dai backed out as the Dark Messenger started fighting each other. Far away at Prism Island Prarie, Galaxina went to her house. She sat down sighing. Kaiser sat at the table. "Are you seriously going to follow me, just because I saved you from a cage?" she said. Kaiser nodded. "Go help that kid. I'm not going to do it because I have to awaken the Sprite Kings." said Galaxina. Kaiser nodded and ran off to help Dai. Galaxina took out a jar. It was filled to the brim with concentrated lost powers of Bodor. "I'll reawaken them one by one." she said. Meanwhile Dai was trying to get the Dark Messengers out of Kaslow when Kaiser appeared next to him. "I'll assist you, but this doesn't mean anything." said Kaiser. Instantly all the Dark Messengers were outside of Kaslow banging on the doors. Kaiser sheathed his sword and walked away. "Who are you?" said Dai. "That is not of your concern. If I were you, I would find help to get rid of them as soon as possible." said Kaiser. Rapthorne was sitting on the crystal muttering to himself. "Dark Messengers will take over this city if Dai doesn't unlock his full potential." he said. Kaiser walked back to Galaxina's house. Galaxina held jars out to Kaiser. "Help me carry them to the Grassland Altar." she said. A couple hours later. Galaxina offered the last jar of concentrated lost power to the altar. The altar rumbled. A giant sprite appeared. "Thank you. I grant you this sword." said the giant sprite. "Bodor, will you help me revive my sister?" asked Galaxina. "Yes, but you'll need the help of the other Sprite Kings." said Bodor. Bodor stuck the sword into the ground and disappeared. Galaxina pulled the sword out of the ground. "Bodor's Sword of Eternity." said Galaxina. "I'll revive you sis." she spoke softly. Her heart ached as she spoke those words. Kaiser stood by silently. "Let's go Kaiser, we got work to do." said Galaxina.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Part 14

Old friends.
Akotom and Motoka were a result of a split soul. Akotom was skipping down the road humming. Motoka was reading from a map, flipping it to figure out their location. "Semedyno is going to be really happy to see us." squealed Akotom. "Only if we find her first. She's going to yell at us for following her here." said Motoka. "Sure, sure. You'll take the blame." said Akotom. She hopped down the road and bumped into a giant Jelly Rabbit. She fell on the floor and stood back up growling. "Why you selfish Jelly Rabbit!" shouted Akotom. She conjured up a hellhound. The hellhound barked at the Jelly Rabbit and lunged at it. The giant Jelly Rabbit died and it fell causing the floor to shake. Akotom took out an AK47 and shot at the Jelly Rabbit laughing maliciously. Motoka kept walking. Akotom jumped up and followed Motoka. Dai was walking down the road when he saw Akotom and Motoka walking down the road. "Are you two lost?" said Dai. Akotom just kept walking while Motoka nodded. "I'm trying to find Semedyno. We're her friends and we got lost at this turn." said Motoka. "What a coincidence, I was just off to meet up with Semedyno at Kaslow." said Dai. Akotom turned and ran up to Dai. "Where? Where?" shouted Akotom. "Sis. You have to calm down. Sometimes, I think you have ADHD." said Motoka. "I'm Akotom and that's Motoka." said Akotom. "I'll be glad to bring you to Semedyno." said Dai. Dai whistled and a bird flew down. "Let them borrow your dragon mount. I'll return it back to you later." said Dai. The bird transformed to VoidSerenade. He took out a whistle and handed it to Motoka. VoidSerenade transformed back to a bird and flew off. "Whose that? That was some neat magic trick he did." asked Akotom. "He's my friend, VoidSerenade." said Dai. Motoka blew the whistle and a dragon came flying. Akotom and Motoka boarded the dragon. Dai jumped up and a dragon flew right under him. Dai landed on the dragon and flew to Kaslow with Akotom and Motoka following right behind him. When they reached Kaslow, fireworks was in the air. Akotom stared at the fireworks. "THIS IS AWESOMEE!" shouted Akotom. Semedyno walked over. "Oh hey, Akotom and Motoka!" said Semedyno. They hugged. Motoka handed Dai back the whistle. Semedyno set down a firework and ran away. Motoka and Akotom backed away. The firework went off and everyone stared in awe. This would be the last time they would experience this because the Great War to defend Sapheal begins shortly....

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Part 15

The Great Sapheal War
Galaxina held Bodor's Sword of Eternity in her hands. The previous owner XxDaixX returned it after he was freed from being a Dark Messenger. However, Sapheal will need every single Sprite Messenger to fight for it. Or the Dark Messengers will take over and Semedyno's future will remain unchanged. Kaiser stood by silently glancing in every direction for an enemy.

Meanwhile over at Kaslow, everyone was busy doing war preparations. Usually the entire center of Kaslow would be a bit quiet, but however this was not any ordinary day. Over at a nearby cafe, Dai sat down at a table with XxDaixX sipping tea. "Sorry, I couldn't stop my corrupted mind from trying to kill you." said XxDaixX. "It's not your fault. Evil has a way of tempting people." replied Dai. "I heard you were promoted to teaching new people. Rapthorne is helping you teach them, I suppose." said Dai. "Yes, I was wondering if you could assist me in this. Like backing them up. Here comes some of my students." said XxDaixX. 4 people came up to XxDaixX. "This is War, a full fledged Warlord. GaGrrrrmmmm, a Novice in training. ChaosWinry, a Necromancer. And last iNadeshiko, a Mystic." introduced XxDaixX. They waved. "And students this is Dai a Paladin. You'll be fighting Jalmano." said XxDaixX.

4 hours later they arrived at their destination. "ChaosWinry protect GaGrrrrmmmm. War and iNadeshiko attack and I'll back you up." said Dai. Jalmano appeared. GaGrrrrmmmm walked back slowly. ChaosWinry summoned a Lich Mage that started attacking Jalmano. War was at the back and then suddenly at the front hacking at Jalmano. iNadeshiko turned into a wolf and attacked Jalmano. Suddenly things started going wrong. Jalmano swung his fist and knocked iNadeshiko and War deep into a hill. ChaosWinry's Lich Mage got stepped on and disappeared. War and iNadeshiko groaned. Dai with one hand weilding a scythe blocked Jalmano from attacking while healing War and iNadeshiko. When he finished everyone stood back. Then it happened. Dai's eyes turned to golden and he started attacking Jalmano. Everyone joined in attacking Jalmano. However Jalmano wasn't even close to dying. Dai ran back. "Paladin's Divine Light." said Dai. With the speed of light he hacked at Jalmano. Jalmano fell into dust. "Never. Tried. That. One. Before." said Dai before collapsing. XxDaixX appeared. "So, he did got stronger. This wasn't just a learning experience for you, but also for Dai." said XxDaixX. "GaGrrrrmmmm, report to the Class Master, you've been given a class upgrade." he said. XxDaixX picked Dai up and walked with everyone back to Kaslow.

Everything in Kaslow was in full swing. Rapthorne was there looking at a report that was recently sent in. "XxDaixX, I'll need you to take a look at this." said Rapthorne. He had donned the teacher outfit and was wearing war armor. The report read:

Dark-Messengers-plan-to-attack-at-noon.-Big-army,-enough-to-take-down-all-cities-at-once.-They-obtained-essence-of-emissaries.-At-once-they-will-send-all-of-them-to-take-out-all-Sprite-Messengers.

END TRANSMISSION
CUT
SENT AT HOUR 1210

XxDaixX read the report with horror. He dropped the paper on the ground. "It's ten minutes from noon right now." he shouted. "Rapthorne, we gotta save the cities. Show the GMs a copy of this immediately. I'll stay here to hold them off. I'll send Omydemes to Jale and you take Ilya. Set up defenses, as soon as you can." ordered XxDaixX. Omydemes appeared by XxDaixX's side. "I'll go immediately." said Omydemes. He disappeared. Dai stirred from this earlier collapse. "Brother, we gotta defend the three cities again." said XxDaixX. Dai stood and nodded. Akotom and Motoka were talking with Semedyno by the bank. Dai turned and thought, "They should enjoy it while they can." The clock hit 12 and the doors busted open. A big army of Dark Messengers were there. Dai shouted "Paladin's Divine Light". He burst through the crowd knocking down many Dark Messengers in the progress. Semedyno turned to look at the crowd spill into Kaslow. Bayla appeared and held a crossbow gun. Akotom turned evilly grinning. She conjured tons of hellhounds, demons, and Lich Mages. They all went to assist in defending Kaslow. Semedyno took her pen loaded with explosive dart and shot the Dark Messengers. Galaxina walked by to see a crowd of Dark Messengers. "I guess this is why Bodor gave me the sword." said Galaxina. She held out Bodor's Sword of Eternity and slashed the Dark Messengers clearing the path to Kaslow. Kaiser held back the attacking Dark Messengers. ArcanePegasus appeared. "Disaster Talent: Iceberg." said ArcanePegasus. A huge iceberg appeared out of the ground freezing Dark Messengers. XxDaixX turned and blocked a sword strike from a Dark Messenger that would have killed him. The Great Sapheal War has begun.

(Update: Sorry, I'm busy with essays and other stuff, but I assure you part 15 will be done ASAP)

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Part 16

The Great Sapheal War: The Great Loss
Arcane appeared next to ArcanePegasus. ArcanePegasus turned as a Dark Messenger slashed directly at Arcane and Arcane fell to the floor. ArcanePegasus clutched Arcane's body and looked up. His eyes showed his hatred for the Dark Messengers. ArcanePegasus tossed Dai Arcane's Body. He gripped the staff. "Disaster Talent: Flame Storm." said ArcanePegasus. Pillars of fire erupted through the floor and burned the Dark Messengers. The intensity of the fire made the Sprite Messengers back off leaving ArcanePegasus standing there. "Disaster Talent: Death's Destiny" said ArcanePegasus. Left and right Dark Messengers started dying. "Master....Don't be mad... As long as I've served you well... I'll miss you, Sir." rasped Arcane. The little sprite closed his eyes and fell silent. ArcanePegasus clenched his teeth and tried keeping himself from crying. More Dark Messengers appeared. Without blinking an eye ArcanePegasus exterminated them all. A tear dropped down from his eye. All Hard broke out. Greed the monster deeply chained within Prairie Cave came out to directly attack Kaslow. All the Sprite Messengers ran, while ArcanePegasus just stood there. "Disaster Talent: Ice Pierce". he said quietly. He turned and ice spears came out of the ground and pierced Greed a lot of times. ArcanePegasus went to see Arcane's body and wiped his tears. "I have failed you instead. Don't worry about me, I'll get stronger for you. You were the best Guardian Sprite. Arcane's body vanished. Dai patted ArcanePegasus's back. "Don't worry, we'll beat the Dark Messengers senseless." said Dai. Semedyno, Atokom, and Mokota walked over. "Sorry about your Guardian Sprite." they said. "If you want to talk, I'm here." said Mokota. Atokom elbowed Mokota raising her eyebrows. Mokota turned and punched Atokom. "It's nothing like that." shouted Mokota. The sun set and ArcanePegasus looked at the sun wiping the last of his tears.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Part 17 1/2

The Great Sapheal War: Arcanic Aura
"Everyone get out. Go defend the other cities. I'll hold the fort down here. Dai, VoidSerenade and everyone else stay." said ArcanePegasus. The other Sprite Messengers left, leaving ArcanePegasus alone with Dai, VoidSerenade, Semedyno, Akotom, Motoka, iNadeshiko, War, GaGrrrrmmmm, and ChaosWinry. Galaxina and Kaiser stood by the teleporter sitting listening to what ArcanePegasus had to say. ArcanePegasus cleared his throat. With a wave of his staff ice grew over the doors sealing it shut. "That should hold them off for a while. I'll tell you my life's story." said ArcanePegasus. "When I was little, I was born with disastrous power, as you can see. I became a Sprite Messenger shortly after. No one cared about me and no one was my friend until I met Dai and VoidSerenade." said ArcanePegasus. Akotom rolled her eyes. "I lived in terror without friends or a companion. Arcane died now he's gone. I'm on my last breath. Now, it's time for me to protect all of you. My ultimate spell." said ArcanePegasus. He sat down and drew a circle with lines crisscrossing all over. He started chanting and he faded and a staff took it's place. "I won't let you all die." said ArcanePegasus's voice. Dai wiped a tear. He took hold of the staff. "So you sacrificed yourself to help us out huh." said Dai. The staff crackled with sparks of magic. The entire Kaslow was engulfed in blue light. The ice melted off the door and Dark Messengers walked in. Suddenly icebergs rose from the ground piercing the Dark Messengers blocking the door.
Then the staff turned back into ArcanePegasus. He was bleeding blood all over. "Heal him!" shouted Dai. VoidSerenade jumped and landed beside ArcanePegasus. "Come on. Don't kick the bucket this early!" shouted VoidSerenade. The door was left undefended. However every Dark Messenger that entered was either, frozen, burnt, or shocked to death. "This is Arcanic Aura." said ChaosWinry. "I've only seen this attack once before this. The user gives up some of their life force in order to place an aura in an area destroying those with evil intentions." she said.