raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:22 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Jan 08, 2013 6:14 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Dai the Paladin Series

Now All in one.
Below you can find the Parts of Dai the Paladin.
Want to include yourself in the story?
Click the link below
Application

Please, do not comment.
You're welcome to send me messages, give karma, advice, or if you're up for a chat.
Advertisement

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Part 1

Designed Day
A long long time ago the World of sapheal was in danger. The sprite kings came and stopped it. But at the risk of their powers. Their powers turning into Lost powers or Concentrated Power and was spread throughout the world of sapheal. Everyone had no hope the world was corrupted and was dieing. One day on Siwa Island.....

*Yawn*. Dai stood up. Today I'm gonna show that Village Leader. "Dai.. You are a sprite messenger come to me. Hurry the fate of the world of sapheal is in your hands." said Sage Babama telepathically. "How does he do it?," wondered Dai. He went off to Sage Babama. "Today you are now a official Sprite Messenger" said Sage Babama. "Huh? What is a Sprite Messenger" Dai asked. "Well they are a person who has the ability to talk to and work with sprites" said Sage Babama. "Do I get my own sprite??" said Dai excitedly. "Yep. Here he is." said Sage Babama. The Sprite hopped out behind Sage Babama. It looked at Dai and looked at Sage Babama as to say if this was a mistake. "Come here Sprite." said Dai. The sprite hopped over and jumped and smacked Dai in the face. "Ow. That hurt. Why did you do that. I'm your partner now. Come on the World of Sapheal needs our help" said Dai. The sprite turned away. "Come on I have cookies" said Dai. The sprite turned and ran towards the cookie. Then the sprite jumped and swallowed the cookie in a gulp. It turned to Dai and rubbed his leg. "I guess this means we're friends." said Dai. The sun set and left the sky in a bright red glow. As Dai drifted to sleep chaos roamed and caused distress and mayhem. He would have to go through a long path before he would be able to have rest like this again...

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Part 2

Overdoing the job!
*Gun Shots* Dai woke up with a start. The sprite gem next to him glowed. "Good Morning, how are you? Are you up for the task? Kill 10 Jelly Rabbits. When you are done come back to me." said Sage Babama. Dai took out his sword and turned. Swarms of Jelly Rabbits bounced around. Dai held the Sprite Gem and his Sprite popped out. "Let's kill some Jelly Rabbits" said Dai. The sprite turned away. "How about a cookie?" said Dai. The sprite turned back and jumped and ate the cookie. "Alright you ready?" said Dai. The sprite just nodded. Suddenly as if the Jelly Rabbits knew Dai was going to attack them they turned and regrouped. Soon it was not just 20 Jelly Rabbits hopping around it was 3 million. The sprites mouth dropped in awe. Dai quivered. But then he remembered what his fate was to be and held his sword tight. He yelled a battle cry and went into battle with the 3 million Jelly Rabbits. 3 Hours later Dai sat huffing for breath. 3 million Jelly Rabbit bodies laided around him. The sprite sat by curious of Dai. "I wonder if this is the Sprite Messenger that will save the world." the Sprite thought. Sage Babama walked by. "My my you out did yourself this time. I only wanted you to kill 10 not..." said Sage Babama. "I had no choice" said Dai. "Well you can take a break now go home and get some rest we have more stuff to do tommorow" laughed Sage Babama.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Part 3

Protection!
Dawn broke through the dark clouds as Dai held his makeshift sword over the Rook Baron's dead body. Grabbing a black orb he stuffed it into his bag. "Master? You might not want to turn around, there is a swarm of fishman." said Chibisuke. Dai grabbed his sprite and hoisted him up on his head. "Let's run, we're outnumbered and your sword is close to 0 durability" said Chibisuke. "Right" said Dai. Dai ran and jumped over fallen trees and dodging attacking fishman. Dai ran back to Sage Bamaba and handed him his soaked book. "My my this is my old combat book. Drat those fishman stealing my book!" said Sage Bamaba. "It is time to learn the way of the fighter. You will advance to Warrior after that and then reach your goal of Paladin." said Bamaba. Dai bowed respectfully and ran off to meet Muha. "Not so fast!" shouted a voice. "You must pay the road toll to pass. That and you smell of a Sprite Messenger." The voice seemed far away. Suddently a chest appeared. "Master! That is a Chest of Fate!" shouted Chibisuke. But before Dai could stop he opened the chest. A Corrupted Messenger appeared. "Alas, I'm free. And now to rid of you so I can roam free." said the Corrupted Messenger. Dai grabbed a sword from his bag. The Corrupted Messenger jumped and slammed his hands at Dai. Dai raised his sword and blocked the attack. The sword shattered and dematerialized. "Now your fate is set to die!" shouted the Corrupted Messenger. Dai braced himself but nothing happened. Chibisuke his sprite had jumped to take the attack. Chibisuke fell to the ground lifeless. Dai's face grew pale. "Master, it was fun serving you." Dai stood, his face emotionless. A sword on the floor glinted. He ran and grabbed it. He ran and jumped off the tree trunk and slashed at the Corrupted Messenger. Dai's image blurred and his sword cut right through the Corrupted Messenger. In the shadows behind him a Dark Sprite was evilly smiling. "He is the one." whispered the Dark Sprite. Dai bent over Chibisuke and wept. "My buddy. Don't die on me. I didn't even get you a birthday gift or something." cried Dai. "Perhaps I can be of an assistance?" said the Dark Sprite. "If you give me that Dark Sprite Emblem, I'll revive him." Dai handed the Emblem over. "Perfect. Give me a few minutes." said the Dark Sprite. He mumbled some words and Chibisuke opened his eyes. "Master? Have I failed you?" Dai grabbed his sprite into his arms and hugged him. "You idiot! I was so worried." said Dai. The Dark Sprite walked away and vanished in a poof of smoke. Dai turned to thank the Dark Sprite but he wasn't there. "Funny" Dai thought. Dai turned and kept going to the next village.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Part 4

Destiny?
Dai was walking down a path to Siwa Village when a swarm of Laughing Crabs surrounded him. "Oh no you don't!" shouted a voice. Dai quickly turned around. Running down the road was a blond haired kid holding a staff. He drew a symbol in the air and blasted balls of fire at the Laughing Crabs. The Laughing Crabs disappeared and the blond haired kid walked up to Dai. "I'm ArcanePegasu. You can call me ArcanePegasus. I'm gonna train to become a Wizard. How about you?" he said. "I'm Dai and I'm going to become a Paladin." said Dai. "Do you mind if we teamed up? There are bandits along the road to Siwa Village." said ArcanePegasus. Dai nodded. Suddenly 20 people jumped out of the bushes with knives and guns. "Drop all of your loot, we're robbing you!" shouted one of the Bandits. Dai sighed. But before Dai could take out his sword, ArcanePegasus drew a circle on the ground and stuck his staff in the middle. A fireball flew in all direction hitting all the bandits. ArcanePegasus bent over gasping for breath. "Tired... Ran out of Mana..." he gasped. The bandits stood up and ran away yelping. Dai opened his bag and grabbed 3 Ether Potions and held it to ArcanePegasus's mouth. "Recover. You've done a great job. I never knew you were that good." said Dai. He lifted ArcanePegasus on his back and walked to Siwa Village.

"Oh my. Are you two alright?" shouted a Guard. "Don't worry about me ArcanePegasus needs medical attention." said Dai.
3 Days Later.

"Well, I'm off to Ilya Dai. Hope I meet you again. Good luck on reaching Paladin." said ArcanePegasus. "Wait. Before you leave. Do you want to join my guild? It's called CrystalArcXV. I'm the leader." said Dai. ArcanePegasus nodded. ArcanePegasus boarded the ship. As the ship left the harbor, Dai waved goodbye to ArcanePegasus. "Well your buddy isn't here anymore, we'll settle this now." said a familiar voice behind him. Dai drew his sword and turned around. The Bandits surrounded him with no escape. Dai stepped back onto the dock. The swarm of the Bandits stepped forward. Dai held his sword and calmly took a battle stance. Chibisuke appeared next to him. "Master, I'm getting a evil aura around them. I don't like the means of this." he said. In a single swoop, the first line of bandits went sprawling to the ground. The swarm advanced. Suddenly Dai's iris changed to Purple. He started to swing his sword and the swarm of the bandits fell. Dai vanished from the dock and reappeared behind the entire swarm. Then he stabbed forward and all of the bandits flew right into the bay. Spluttering water out the Bandits swam away shaking their fists. Dai's iris returned to normal. "Master, is there something wrong? Your iris changed color." asked Chibisuke. Dai shook his head. "I felt peaceful inside. It felt weird though, it was like I was someone else. The power was incredible." he replied. "Wait! You forgot something!" shouted a voice. Sage Bamaba came running. "Here. Grand Fantasia. The book. You'll need it on your journey." he said. Sage Bamaba gazed at the sprite's eyes and instantly understood. "So, Dai. It seems you have found your true talent. Your ancestors were great warriors. During battle experience from them transfers to you and you gain true strength. I assume you met ArcanePegasus? That troubling boy. He comes from a line of famous Wizards but the history is disastrous, you may say." said Sage Bamaba. He waved him off. "Since there is no boats at the moment, I'll get you to your destination." He clapped his hands three times and Dai was instantly teleported to Blue Bay. Bamaba gazed at the horizon and the sun was setting. "He is the one. The one to bring peace to Sapheal. The one to end it all." he whispered. Bamaba turned to leave.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Part 5

Intense Training
Dai arrived at Farrow's Wharf. Chibisuke was sleeping as he gazed at the Sprite Gem. "Musta been a long journey here huh?" said the Navigator. Dai went into the town. There was kids sitting around a bonfire laughing and joking around. "Hi you must be new here. Can you help me? I'll be dead if the manager finds out I lost the key to the boat." said the Captain. "Sure, I'm glad to help." said Dai. "One of those thieving Jelly Rabbits stole the key from me." said the Captain. Dai walked off into the farmlands. A Jelly Rabbit jumped from behind a bush. It hopped off into the hills. Dai ran after it. He soon discovered there wasn't just one. There was over a million Jelly Rabbits hopping around. "This will take a long time." he said. Chibisuke appeared next to him. "Master, I sense that evil aura again. It's very close to us." he said. Dai looked down from the hill. A Jelly Rabbit with a key in its mouth was hopping off to the Outpost in the far distance. "Oh no you don't" shouted Dai. And in that moment he felt like someone was guiding him attack with the sword. An arc of wind swooped through the land and the monsters and animals in its path suddenly was cut in half and fell to the ground. "That's amazing power, Master." said the sprite. Dai went to pick up the key. But before he could pick it up the Captain walked over and picked it up. "Thanks kid. I'll do you a favor. I'll bring you to Deserted Island. It's a hidden place and there are monsters worth killing there. You can make yourself stronger." he said. A hour later, Dai found himself standing on the island in awe at the pretty sight. "Well, well. It's been a long time since the island has a visitor." said a old man. "I'm told there is a strong monster living here?" asked Dai. "Yes, yes you mean Sonny the evil crab. First come over to my cottage, where we can properly talk." said the old man. Before Dai could ask his name the old man left. Crabs crawled over the rocky surface and clipped at Dai's shoes. "Great. Such a welcoming place." said Dai. After a few exterminations Dai went to the cottage. "Sonny has been here for a long time. He is the source of all these crabs. You can lure him out with this crab meat. If you can kill him, I'll be willing row you back." he said. Dai walked found an altar. Blood was all over the place and crab parts were all over the place. Dai took out the Crab Meat and dropped it on the floor and hid behind a rock wall. Sonny crawled out of the ocean his pincers trying to grab the crab meat. "You're dead meat now." said Dai. Dai tried to cut the crab in half but there wasn't even a single dent. "Master, try this new sword that I crafted." said Chibisuke. He grunted and threw up the new sword. The sword was black and shiny. (Yay for shiny) Dai jumped and sliced the Crab's shell and the shell broke in half. "Great job! I knew you could do it. Now would you like to return?" said the old man. "But I still don't know your name." he said. "No need, my name isn't of importance to you." said the old man. Dai sat in the boat and the old man rowed the boat back to Blue Bay. Dai went off to the outpost. "Hold it! No entry. You seem really really weak. Fight me to enter." said a guard at the entrance. Dai sighed. He took out his sword. The guard pulled out his sword. The guard jumped and tried to slash at Dai's ribs. Dai closed his eyes and effortlessly blocked it. The guard jumped back and started shooting arrows at Dai. Dai dodged all of the arrows. The guard grunted in frustration. Dai slashed once at the guard and the guard was immediately taken off guard. "That was some impressive attack there youngster." he said. "Go on pass. You've earned it." Dai walked into the outpost. He kept walking to the door. He pushed open the door and walked into a grassy plains. Wild deer and sunbirds walked around eating grass. Dai was walking towards Kaslow but a bunch of wolves started chasing him. Dai started running faster. He ran inside Kaslow and sat down in the central center. "Welcome to Kaslow." said the lady next to the door. Dai nodded. Soon night fell.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:26 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Dec 25, 2012 9:32 am. Edited 1 time in total

Part 6

Assigned Killers?
"Your assignment is to eliminate this kid. His name is Dai. He has excellent potential but he remains a threat to us." said a women. Elmindred and her friends OniGray, Rido, and Mickeyx were enrolled at Assassin Plus Academy. They were to eliminate Dai because of his involvement in stopping the Assassins from killing the famous Weapon Maker: Dr.Igos. Rido took out his axe and sharpened it while they were talking. "Just a kid? This should be easy." said Elmindred. They all chuckled while they set off for Kaslow. Meanwhile at the Military Zone in Kaslow. "Colonel Kira, I have the mystery crystal shards." said Dai. Colonel Kira took the shards and paid Dai and sent him on his way. Dai walked outside of Kaslow to take a breath of air when suddenly an arrow whizzed past his head. "So this is the so called Dai, the one who took out Squad A and B." chuckled Elmindred. Suddenly she was behind Dai with an axe ready in hand. "Who are you people? And who sent you?" said Dai. "That is of no concern to you. All that matters is that you will die very soon." said Rido. Dai held his scythe and took a deep breath. But before Elmindred and Rido could act. Dai knocked their weapons to the side and they both were on the floor gasping for air. "I barely saw that coming" said OniGray who was perched on the statue outside. "So you want to become a Paladin? Face me and see how out of your league you are in." said another voice behind Dai. "I'm Mickeyx and I'm a Paladin" said the girl standing behind him. "You're outnumbered Dai. There's four of us and only one of you." said Elmindred. Dai moved with such speed it was so sudden he was a blur. The four of them suddenly started bleeding from the face. Elmindred straightened and her face showed no emotion. "I won't you get away with hurting the people that I love, Dai!" she roared. Dai attacked and slammed and broke Mickeyx's weapons. She fell to the floor motionless. Elmindred gripped her axe and started attacking with such ferocity. Dai jumped and his special talent took over. "Strike of Justice!" shouted Dai. Elmindred was blown to the wall and she laid there groaning. OniGray picked up Elmindred over his shoulder and said "We'll be back to take you down." Rido shook Mickeyx and they both disappeared. "We'll see then." he said and turned to enter the city.

Far away at their hidden camp, Elmindred shook her head. "He is one strong kid. I won't go so easy on him next time. I'll use the talent that has been pass down generation through generation" she said. Rido turned and looked at the horizon. "We still have a week to complete the assignment. The world will regret calling us outcasts." he said with a triumphant voice. They laid down to sleep and the stars twinkled as if saying they would succeed next time.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Part 7

GMs Appearance?
"I wonder who does all the paperwork in the three major cities. Who actually leads them." wondered Dai. "Hai there young warrior." shouted a voice from far behind him. "I'm GMTenRing. I'm the leader of Kaslow. I see all and I know all. You are Dai are you not?" said GMTenRing. GMTenRing had a sword on his back his armor all shiny and warlike. "I've been expecting you. Listen, I need you to deliver this very important parcel to the other two cities. Don't shake it. The people you need to deliver it to will be waiting on the front door of the cities. When you're done report back to me." he said. Before Dai could object TenRing waved and walked back inside the city. A parcel appeared on the ground. Dai picked it up and started to walk towards Jale since it wasn't that far. After a couple of hours of fighting monsters and walking towards Jale, he was outside of Jale. Dai saw a man leaning on the door. "Hello, I'm GM8bit. Is this the parcel that TenRing sent me?" the man said. Dai nodded. GM8bit took the parcel and took something out of it. "Here you go. You need transportation to Ilya don't you?" GM8bit asked. Before Dai could say a word, he was in Ilya. "These GMs sure don't talk much." muttered Dai. A women was sitting at the fountain. "Are you here to deliver the parcel?" asked the women. "I'm GMMokona. I'll take the parcel thank you very much. Did GMTenRing send you to deliver this? Wow. He sent me lunch." she said. Dai shook his head and went to teleport to Kaslow. When suddenly Elmindred and her friends popped out from the teleporter. "You're dead now!" shouted Elmindred. She slammed her axe and Dai's scythe broke into pieces. "Hey, hey don't kill the messenger." said a familiar voice behind Dai. It was GMTenRing. He hopped down from the tree and snapped his fingers. Dai's scythe was immediately fixed. Dai picked it up in awe. "Kid, I want to see you fight your hardest." said GMTenRing. Dai dashed at Elmindred but Rido and OniGray slammed into Elmindred and took the attack. They fell and Elmindred's eyes turned red with hate. Chibisuke popped out from the sprite gem. "She looks mad Master. I think I'll sit this one out." said Chibisuke. Elmindred hit Dai right in the chest and Dai hit the floor with a loud boom. Mickeyx fell from the sky with her sword pointed directly at Dai's chest. Dai rolled away and stood up. "Payback time." said Mickeyx. She slashed at Dai multiple times and Dai fell to the floor. Elmindred was going to finish Dai off but GMMokona held her arm before she could swing her axe. "Your not going to kill anyone today." said GMMokona. GMMokona summoned a bunch of Jelly Rabbits that was hopping around. "Instead of killing Dai let's look at the Jelly Rabbits." laughed GMMokona. Mickeyx knocked GMMokona down and Elmindred continued her attack. Chains appeared around Mickeyx and Elmindred. "Hands off. No one and I repeat no one hurts my friend." said ArcanePegasus standing at the doorway. Dai stood and brushed dirt off his armor. GMTenRing and Mokona was nowhere to be seen. "The GMs left. You rarely see them now. Ever since Assassins Plus Academy started waging a war at the three major cities things have been tough." said ArcanePegasus. "You mean. We were fighting for the wrong side all along? I'm sorry. I had no idea. They told me that Assassins Plus Academy was to train us and make us stronger." said Elmindred. "We'll take our leave. We're sorry for attacking you Dai but we were ordered to." said OniGray. "It's alright. Besides there was no harm done." laughed Dai. Elmindred, OniGray, Mickeyx, and Rido turned and left.

Far away at Assassins Plus Academy. "They have failed. We will send the best person to do the job." said a women. "We will take down the three cities and annihilate the three GMs along with the cities. Then the world will be ours to take control. Finish off Dai immediately." said the leader. The meeting room was empty after that except for the boy under the table holding a earpiece. "This is big news. I must warn Dai and the GMs." he said.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Part 8

Savior from the future.
"This is how Sapheal looked like before it was completely destroyed?" said Semedyno. Bayla her sprite appeared. "This is how great-great-great-great-great grandpa described Sapheal." squealed Bayla. "We'd best be moving. We gotta eliminate all those evil corrupted groups that destroyed Sapheal." said Semedyno. "You're not gonna get much done. This world's destiny is to be annihilated." said a voice. Semedyno rapidly turned around to face her nemesis Onydemes. "You know there's nothing you can do before and even now." he roared. "Maybe not but I'll consult and tell Dai before anything will happen." said Semedyno. Onydemes turned and left. A horrific roar spread through the plains. "Bayla tell me where we are." shouted Semedyno. "I'm on it!" replied Bayla. "You are in Crazy Raid." said Bayla. "I thought these events were ceased due to the numerous deaths." said Semedyno. "Appears not" said Bayla. A large humanlike creature arose from the earth. A streak of light pierced the humanlike creature. "I am Justice." the creature shouted. More streaks of light pierced Justice. "You may be Justice, but I'm Dai and you and your unfair ways are over." shouted Dai. "Paladin's Light!" shouted Dai. Justice erupted light and disappeared leaving the ground severely burnt. "At least we don't have to look for Dai now." said Bayla. Semedyno ran up to Dai. "Hey, Dai. I'm from the future and I have something really important to tell you so can we go somewhere where we can talk?" asked Semedyno. Dai nodded. He opened a door which lead to Kaslow.

A couple of minutes later. Dai and Semedyno were sitting at Kaslow central square. "You see Dai. I'm from the future and in the future the world is corrupted and the cities don't even exist anymore. Bits of Jale is still there however. We have to take out this evil organization called the Black Flames. They specialize in corrupting the earth. Take a look of this." said Semedyno. She handed Dai a disc. Dai put it in his laptop. Scenes of people destroying Sapheal. Semedyno paused the video. "I think you know this guy personally." she said. Dai took a closer look and frowned. "XxDaixX." he said. "My evil twin who got the talent to absorb power for himself." "Correct. He leads the Black Flames after the war is ended. Which is why you got to stop him and all the other evil organizations." said Semedyno. "First, I must gain the rank of Paladin. I'm close to obtaining it though." said Dai. "Hey Dai how are things?" shouted someone. XxDaixX walked up to Dai. "Hey brother. How are things? Whose this? You two aren't going out on a date are you?" chuckled XxDaixX. "Excuse me for a moment." said Dai. Dai rubbed XxDaixX's head. "Next time you say that I'm going to tell that so called "friend" who you claim isn't your crush that you like her." growled Dai. XxDaixX blushed. "Alright, I was kidding anyways. Anyways I'm gonna meet up with my friends. Bye." he said. "I'll go talk to the GMs." said Semedyno. Dai nodded. Chibisuke appeared. "Master, is there something wrong?" he asked. "No, no Chibisuke there's nothing wrong." replied Dai. However Dai was thinking how was he ever going to kill his own brother to stop the war. "I challenge you, Dai. I want to see how strong you've become." said ArcanePegasus behind him. Dai nodded. Dai swung out his scythe. ArcanePegasus tried blasting Dai but to no avail. Dai appeared behind him and held his scythe against ArcanePegasus's neck. "You lose" said Dai. The fight was over in a instant. "Dai. You are appointed from this moment on the rank of Paladin." said the Class Master who have been watching. Dai took out a shield from his bag. "I've been waiting to use this shield. The Life's Defender." he said.

Meanwhile at Assassins Plus Academy.

"Here is a new admin to our team." said the Leader. "Welcome XxDaixX.". The women smiled. "I'm Roselia." she said. XxDaixX nodded. "Together we will rid of the three great cities and rule the world." said Roselia. The other admins sitting at the table nodded. XxDaixX took a sword out from his bag and slammed it on the table. "Here's the Sword of Promises. I stole it from Bodor's Altar." said XxDaixX. "Excellent. Your first mission begins tommorow." said Roselia. The boy under the table scribbled down notes while they were talking. "Dai must get the info and fast." said the boy.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Part 9

To war, Sapheal!
The boy shivered. Who knew so many secrets were to be found in Assassins Plus Academy. As soon as he got out he was going to get a chocolate milkshake and become a hero for spying on the enemy. He peeked out of the maintenance closet that he was hiding in. He tip toed out and took a dash for the waiting dragon out the window. He jumped and landed on the dragon and flew away. "Seem like we have an information leak." said XxDaixX. "This should be easy since I have a lot of copied abilities. Let's see here. Penguin Attack, Dragon Tamer should do it." he said. XxDaixX started playing a flute and the Dragon the boy was flying crashed landed. The boy fell into a pile of snow. XxDaixX walked over to him. "Well, well here's our little rat. Should I take you out now?" he said. The boy backed away while XxDaixX walked closer laughing. But suddenly the boy disappeared. XxDaixX looked around. "Who in the world teleported him away?" he said.

Meanwhile over at Kaslow. Onydemes stood over him. He turned away and left, leaving the kid on the floor. Dai ran over to the kid. "About time you got here. The three cities are having a discussion, on what to do about Assassins Plus Academy at Kaslow. A crowd of people were gathering at the middle of Kaslow. All three GMs were standing at the middle. Dai brought the boy to speak with the GMs. "Uh huh. That's bad. Oh dear. We must act immediately." they whispered among themselves. Suddenly people appeared surrounding the GMs and the other people at the meeting. "We are Assassins Plus Academy. Time for your annihilation ." said Roselia. She took out Bodor's Sword of Promises. Then Assassins Plus Academy charged. Semedyno appeared next to Dai and ArcanePegasus. "We have to take them down. They can't take Kaslow, Jale, and Ilya." she said. Dai swung his scythe and got ready to take on the on coming crowd. ArcanePegasus started summoning blizzards. Semedyno took out her bow and arrow and shooting people. The GMs took out their weapons. Time slowed to a stop. Dai however was the only one capable of moving. "Is this my ancestors ability?" he asked. Then time resumed. Dai slashed at an assassin who was jumping at him. Onydemes appeared out of nowhere. He walked up to Semedyno and stabbed her in the chest. Her face was shocked and then she fell. Dai whistled. A bird flew down and transformed. "VoidSerenade, I'll need you to revive her and meanwhile I'll keep them off." said Dai to the bird. "I'll assist in that." said a familiar voice. Elmindred, Rido, Mickeyx, and OniGray were standing in front of Dai. Dai nodded. A blue phoenix flew across the sky. The three GMs held their weapons in deep concentration. The Blue Phoenix flew and hit the all of the people from the Assassins Plus Academy and they were gone. "We're may not look it, but we're pretty strong." said GMTenRing.

However a weird aura lingered around Kaslow, but no one noticed. That was their mistake.