GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:11 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Aeria Browser Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

GS Apps/Feedback Information Here!
This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public, because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An Ideal Game Sage candidate for the AeriaNow team is one that is active in the forums and plays multiple browser games. AeriaNow Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply to this thread with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms  

To apply for the AeriaNow Game Sage program please follow the steps below

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the AeriaNow Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.
    Advertisement

DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
    DerekJ_38201
    PostedNov 11, 2012 10:47 am
    I have completed steps 1 and 2
    My Wartune name is Dragongirl, I am waiting to play DKonline closed beta on Tuesday so haven't managed to create a character yet.

A good Game Sage should always be impartial even if it involves a member of their own alliance. A game Sage should never rise to shouting or the use of bad language in any forms of chat or messaging. They should always be willing to help others to learn the game and offer their help. Even if it means forgoing their own gaming experience.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
    Muzii12
    PostedNov 15, 2012 1:03 am
    1. Steps 1 and 2 Completed

Call of Gods
    Muzii - s6
    Muzii - s7

Wartune
    IGN : Muzii

3. A good Game Sage act as a helpful guide to the players (new and old) sorting out their queries or guiding them to the place where they can get their respective answer, as well as a Game Sage is a link between In Game Players And GM's (carrying player suggestion or complains to GMs view, so GM can understand players side of view easily and then help our Gamers aka Player as suitable soonest) and most importantly be cheerful to player make a happy fun loving environment both in forum and game.

synexxus226

Rank 0
    synexxus226
    PostedNov 15, 2012 3:33 am   Last edited by synexxus226 on Nov 15, 2012 9:04 pm. Edited 2 times in total

i am applying to be a game sage

i have completed steps 1 and 2
    In Game name: Nexy
    hi Wartune Comunity. I have applied to be a Game Sage. I will do my Best for you.
    A good game sage knows how to listen, knows the rules of not only the game he/she is playing but the forums as well, likes to take part in the community. create things for players to do. IE events, get the community involved, and also have fun and help players as much as possible by answering questions. A good game sage is there to help the community grow and make the games that they participate in more fun or enjoyable. i hope to be your new game sage and i will do my best. Smile happy gaming.

PrincessMary77

Rank 2
    PrincessMary77
    PostedNov 15, 2012 7:57 am

Game Sage Application

Step 1 and 2 is completed

DDtank-Mary07
    Wartune-SecretGarden
    Crystal Saga-(S2)SecretGarden

To be a great game sage one must help other low level whenever you are free, respect others around them, tell others to stop fighting, provide free items to low levels.

Arcturan

Rank 0
    PostedNov 15, 2012 8:05 am
    1. I have completed steps 1 and 2

2. I regularly play Shaiya and Wartune my ingame name I Arcturan

3. A good game sage? Hmm, as others said must knowledgeable of the game, willing to spend time helping others either directly or at least know where to point them in the right direction. Must be able to stick to the rules and be impartial in ALL matters. Not be vindictive.

Ardanova

Rank 0
    Ardanova
    PostedNov 15, 2012 8:46 am

Game Sage Applications

AeriaNow Game Sage Application
    1) Confirmed Done :
    a) Step 1
    - Ticket no : 8730515
    b) Step 2
    - AeriaNow Game Sage Application
    Your response has been recorded.

2) Crystal Saga : (S2)LunaRea (Server 2)
    Wartune : Aeryth

3) I understand that I am asked to write a short descriptions on what I think a Good Sage does... and these are the list of criteria of what I think a Good Sage should have...

Criteria of a Good Game Sage
    a) Patience when dealing with difficult users
    b) Wide area of knowledge and not just regarding instated games
    c) Able to communicate and calm a difficult situations
    d) Good interpersonal skills
    e) Love to help
    f) Ability to guide users
    g) Great Leadership
    h) Very Friendly
    i) Polite
    j) Respectful
    k) Highly Charismatic
    l) Actively involve in forums and games
    m) Able to be and show an example towards others (in games)
    n) Good teamwork and able to work together as a team
    o) Responsible (forums and in games involvements)

Ps.....^^ Thank you

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
    PostedNov 16, 2012 11:00 am
    I have completed steps 1 and 2.

IGN Wartune: random

Crystal Saga Server 3: random

I believe GameSages should attempt to be helpful to the community at large. They should also be able deal with any problems that may arise, and not abuse any rules that have been set forth by Aeria themselves. They should make due time to help out with events in game (if needed) and be able to multitask when certain problems arise. I feel that a GameSage should also be friendly towards others without bias and/or be able to handle all duties appropriately within a given time frame.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
    GodofAcid
    PostedDec 05, 2012 8:27 pm
    1. Have completed the first two steps.

2. AngryNoob on Call of Gods Servers 6 and 7, and Wartune

3. I believe a good GS is adept in providing assistance to the community, in whichever form that may arise. Whether it be providing information via the Shoutbox during maintenance, answering questions in game, being present on the forums to assist people, or anything else that they may be asked to do, they're willing to make that a priority. They should be able to keep a cool head in all situations and strive to resolve any issue at hand first and foremost. I think of Game Sage as a "service to others" volunteer who is prepared to put the community needs above their personal playing time when needed.

jakey1216

Rank 0
    PostedDec 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Game Sage Application

1. I have completed steps 1 and 2

2. I regularly play Shaiya and Wartune my toon names are:

Shaiya-Gaia server (before server merge) PIXIE, Styxx, darkestpixie, Primadoll I have played Shaiya for over 6 yrs.

Wartune Styxx

Why I would make a great game sage, I am helpful in game, laid back I know how to diffuse voiltiale situations. I would always be willing to help others to learn the game.
    and most importantly be upbeat to players make a happy fun environment both in forum and game. I know alot about style of game play have been avid player for many years, I have been on Wartune since it opened.