cynthash

Rank 0
cynthash
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:13 am
Just incase no one saw my post on the matter, does anyone know what the third item needed for grafting is? I've tried an emerald shard, and a ruby shard, but neither of them worked... It said, 'Cannot be used as an Agent for this Process'. :/
Advertisement

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:17 am
Cynthash, what was the stat-item and the look-item you planned to use ?

Return to the Future

cynthash

Rank 0
cynthash
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:20 am
The stat item was the Gammasbane Suit, for lvl 25 Punishers. I was using a +3 Betasbane Suit for the Style Item.

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:29 am   Last edited by ShogunKaneka on Mar 21, 2013 10:31 am. Edited 1 time in total
After a long time trying, with whatever items I could find, none were the medium required.

My (wild) guess is that mediums for grafting are not implemented yet.

Edit : wiki edited too.

cynthash

Rank 0
cynthash
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:30 am
Yeah... ty anyways. Smile

zero2kxp

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
zero2kxp
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:04 am

we really need it for the new players

i am one of them coz we need to under stand the game well to know what the Hard we are doing Very Happy

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:54 pm
I'm currently adding in some info on the Bestiary, via cross-referencing it with the By Level page. I'm up to Volcano Beetles. I think that since defeating them only makes them re-spawn and 1-hit KO you, I have just decided to put "N/A" in the item section. I really doubt Aeria will ever make them drop anything, since they are there as a tactic to combat bots.

I also noticed that the HP for most of the monsters are different on the two pages, so I'm gonna leave them as is, but one must be wrong.

I'm also going to leave the Arkana monsters alone from the Bestiary, just to avoid making a mistake.

That page will still have a long way to go, once I'm done. And not even by the fact that they will keep adding more monsters, either.

Lokkasha

Rank 0
Lokkasha
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:47 am   Last edited by Lokkasha on Jun 11, 2013 10:24 am. Edited 1 time in total
---

buchnasty

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 1:00 am
The weapons/armor areas in the wiki really need a spot for where they can drop and possibly drop rates.

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:29 am
buchnasty wrote:
The weapons/armor areas in the wiki really need a spot for where they can drop and possibly drop rates.  

From what I understood regarding that matter, the weapons and armors drop in the dungeons corresponding to their level : lvl 20 weapons and level 21 gloves in Drasilmarsh, level 25 suits and level 27 bangles in Bitterstone Core etc.

Concerning the drop rates well ...
From what I experienced, the loot tables from bosses in SINGLE player dungeons have at least 4 categories :
- nothing
- a lot of hypovials
- some non-hypovials white items (passcards, cards, pet energy drink etc)
- some non-hypovials white items and 1 or 2 blue items

In PARTY dungeons, loots are way more abundants, so go for party whenever possible.

Note : for the blue items, I am pretty sure (but it is still a guess) that no difference is made between equipment parts and others, i.e. you could loot only rare suits as all your blue drops in Bitterstone Core, or only Aces of Club as your blue drops in Drasilmarsh.

Please remember I have no 100% certainty of what I said above Wink

Return to the Future