Author Message

Naduron1

Rank 2
Joined
03 Nov 2012
Posts
459
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:32 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Naduron1 wrote:
HP = No Regen, only during /sit
SP = No Regen, only during /sit  


You don't have to sit to regen hp/sp.  


I meant normal regen when standing still/in combat and not using pots/abilites and etc.

By; secxkitten
Advertisement

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
183
Location
Bangkok Thailand
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:37 pm
About evasion

The skill that contain debuff will fail is your force damage is miss but it still do physical damage

But the damage will be poor if your attack hit just force damage

Regeneration

I mean your char will not regen HP/SP/CP while in battle stance but the pet stat and pet's chip will give your a little regeneration while in combat

Mech

It doesn't boost all of your stat, pvp suit and mech will give you;

-min/max att (only mech)
-Max HP
-Max SP (only mech)
-PvP damage
-PvP protection
-Move speed

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7352
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:39 pm
o.o cool beans >;3

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:41 pm
Yilette wrote:
So, just to clarify. You do not have any base regen while standing until you get a pet?  


Yes you do. Pet allows for regen in combat.

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
122
Location
Australia
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:51 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Yilette wrote:
So, just to clarify. You do not have any base regen while standing until you get a pet?  


Yes you do. Pet allows for regen in combat.  


GT'd korean website says they increase SP regen in combat, and SP/HP regen out of combat.

I think I'll just remove the passive regen lines until beta, lol.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:57 pm   Last edited by TheNinjaKitten on Nov 24, 2012 11:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Yilette wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Yilette wrote:
So, just to clarify. You do not have any base regen while standing until you get a pet?  


Yes you do. Pet allows for regen in combat.  


GT'd korean website says they increase SP regen in combat, and SP/HP regen out of combat.

I think I'll just remove the passive regen lines until beta, lol.  


You regen fine with no equipment/pet/skill/consumables/sitting.

Naduron1

Rank 2
Joined
03 Nov 2012
Posts
459
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:07 pm
joranger wrote:

But the damage will be poor if your attack hit just force damage
 


Well kinda depends, the Sentinel has abilies that has a lof of Force Damage, our highest dmg abilites has: 3000 Physical and 800 Force attack.

And most player i have meet in KR stacks mostely DEF so even tho the Physical failed so will the force still do a lot dmg. Smile

By; secxkitten

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
122
Location
Australia
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:11 pm
Naduron1 wrote:

Well kinda depends, the Sentinel has abilies that has a lof of Force Damage, our highest dmg abilites has: 3000 Physical and 800 Force attack.

And most player i have meet in KR stacks mostely DEF so even tho the Physical failed so will the force still do a lot dmg. Smile  

So can we stack heaps of force attack then yell "May the Force be with you!" while killing defenders?

Naduron1

Rank 2
Joined
03 Nov 2012
Posts
459
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:18 pm
Yilette wrote:
Naduron1 wrote:

Well kinda depends, the Sentinel has abilies that has a lof of Force Damage, our highest dmg abilites has: 3000 Physical and 800 Force attack.

And most player i have meet in KR stacks mostely DEF so even tho the Physical failed so will the force still do a lot dmg. Smile  

So can we stack heaps of force attack then yell "May the Force be with you!" while killing defenders?  


No no! You do Force Choke!

As long as the defender doesn't add stats to both force and physical or else sentinel has no chance of winning a duel against a defender. 4.5k HP vs 21k HP Sad

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
183
Location
Bangkok Thailand
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:29 pm
Bonus hp you can gain from pet is 3300 (pet's skill, chip), seriously high =\ , this make too much difference between normal player and cash player OTL

Just saw human SW and W with 11k hp+ (how dafuq to kill them?)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: