TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:30 am
Yilette wrote:
Class skills are all done. Yell if you see something wrong, but don't stress to much about it as everything will get re-written when Aeria's translations are available.  

Oh thanks for finishing them, been so lazy. xD

Advertisement

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:46 am
My pleasure. Now I'm just wondering if it's worth posting pictures on various pages without any actual info to go with them.

E.g:

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:06 am
Yilette wrote:
My pleasure. Now I'm just wondering if it's worth posting pictures on various pages without any actual info to go with them.

E.g:

Generally wikis are just meant to be for text based information with a picture here and there. Nadu is nub and doesn't know this. ;D

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:03 pm
Created the Game systems:Mech-mode page and added info gathered form the forums and Korean site.

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 24, 2012 8:54 pm
Game Mechanics: Character Attributes page is up.

There's a lot we don't know on this topic so any additional info or corrections would be appreciated. Just throw them at me here if you don't feel like editing and I'll do it. (like a good little servant)

Also, for those who don't know how to edit the pages. All you need to do is click the "Edit" or "View source" buttons at the top of whichever page you want to change. Just add or correct the information in plain text and don't stress about formatting or anything fancy. Someone will come along afterwards and fix it up.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:33 pm
command_fig wrote:
She told me that. she already know what I'm doing.
She plans to double my plan further.
To simulate their use.
Yesterday I noticed that she was perpetrated by employees.

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:51 pm
Yilette wrote:
Game Mechanics: Character Attributes page is up.

There's a lot we don't know on this topic so any additional info or corrections would be appreciated. Just throw them at me here if you don't feel like editing and I'll do it. (like a good little servant)

Nice Smile

Force = "Elemental" would be a easier word to describe it with. Smile

Most classes has damage abilites which has both Physical and Elemental on their ability.
So for exempel; A Sentinel has 90% of her abilites with mixture of both effects on her skills.
So a Sentinel need stats for both Force and Physical if you want to be able to do a lot of damage and to be able to hit with both effects.

Force Evasion = Dodges only Elemental effect.
Evasion = Dodges only Physical

CP = CP is also used for powersuit, it consumes 1cp/2s so you can use it for a long time.

HP = No Regen, only during /sit
SP = No Regen, only during /sit

Is filled completely when re-spawning in PvP  

Only applies inside a battelground Smile

By; secxkitten

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:08 pm
Naduron1 wrote:
HP = No Regen, only during /sit
SP = No Regen, only during /sit  

You don't have to sit to regen hp/sp.

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:14 pm
You can regen in battle with pet, starter pet give you a little while cash give you a little bit more

And about CP in the wiki

It regen 3/s no matter how you rest

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:25 pm
Naduron1 wrote:
Force = "Elemental" would be a easier word to describe it with. Smile  

Google translate and joranger both used force, and it sounds less magic-ey then "elements" (in science, elements are different types of atoms and have nothing to do with types of energy or whatever) so I went with that.
Aeria will choose an appropriate term and I'll change everything when cbt starts.

Most classes has damage abilites which has both Physical and Elemental on their ability.
So for exempel; A Sentinel has 90% of her abilites with mixture of both effects on her skills.
So a Sentinel need stats for both Force and Physical if you want to be able to do a lot of damage and to be able to hit with both effects.  

So do characters actually have a stat for Force attack? I was unsure if they were separated, or if force damage was limited to skills, with the character's "Attack" stat boosting both physical and force damage.

Force Evasion = Dodges only Elemental effect.
Evasion = Dodges only Physical  

So when a single skill does both physical and force damage, you can dodge one while getting hit by the other?
Again, I was unsure if this was the case, or if either Evasion or Force Evasion working would dodge the whole attack. This would explain the Punisher skills which have + 0-0 Force damage. (I guess this can also allow their Force Attack to increase the skill's damage?)

CP = CP is also used for powersuit, it consumes 1cp/2s so you can use it for a long time.

Is filled completely when re-spawning in PvP  

Only applies inside a battelground Smile  

Thanks, did not know this.

You don't have to sit to regen hp/sp.
You can regen in battle with pet, starter pet give you a little while cash give you a little bit more  

So, just to clarify. You do not have any base regen while standing until you get a pet?