Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:47 am
ShogunKaneka wrote:
buchnasty wrote:
The weapons/armor areas in the wiki really need a spot for where they can drop and possibly drop rates.  

From what I understood regarding that matter, the weapons and armors drop in the dungeons corresponding to their level : lvl 20 weapons and level 21 gloves in Drasilmarsh, level 25 suits and level 27 bangles in Bitterstone Core etc.

Concerning the drop rates well ...
From what I experienced, the loot tables from bosses in SINGLE player dungeons have at least 4 categories :
- nothing
- a lot of hypovials
- some non-hypovials white items (passcards, cards, pet energy drink etc)
- some non-hypovials white items and 1 or 2 blue items

In PARTY dungeons, loots are way more abundants, so go for party whenever possible.

Note : for the blue items, I am pretty sure (but it is still a guess) that no difference is made between equipment parts and others, i.e. you could loot only rare suits as all your blue drops in Bitterstone Core, or only Aces of Club as your blue drops in Drasilmarsh.

Please remember I have no 100% certainty of what I said above Wink  

On average, Team per dungeon only gives 5-6 items worth something, plus 1-2 shards. When you take into account 6 man teams, that's 1 item per person, if their class came up as a drop (frequently, all drops are one class).

Solo, on average gives at least 2 items per run. Average means, sometimes 0, sometimes 2, sometimes 4.

Also, It takes between 8-15 minutes to kill a solo dungeon. It takes an hourish to kill a team dungeon.

So when talking time-effectiveness, and drop rates, solo is actually better. It just "looks" more frustrating.

Advertisement

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:04 am
Thanks for the additional info Rekikyo Smile

By the way, is it still useful to do Drasilmarsh when you are level 26+ ? Or will the bosses never drop blue item anymore ?

And the wiki is still growing, check it out regularly and feel free to add your precious knowledge Wink

Return to the Future

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedMay 07, 2013 6:43 am
I apologize in advance for the double post but I want to say a big thanks to all contributors of the wiki, especially to Sewilliams.se who uploaded a lot of pics recently.

Keep up the good work Wink

Return to the Future

vinfang

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMay 19, 2013 12:58 pm
Is there a reason the discussion pages on the wiki are disabled? Or is it so that we have all our discussion on the wiki content here in the forums?

For example, I was wondering if it made sense to list out all the stats of each whipper skill level in the skill page so we know whether or not its worth investing points to a certain level. I tried to click on the discussion page on the whipper and it says there's no discussion page but I don't see an option to allow me to create a new page.

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedMay 21, 2013 8:18 am
I do not know why discussion pages are disabled, sorry.

For your specific question, I remember a discussion quite some time ago. It ended with the agreement that only the first level of skills should be included in the wiki, for cleanliness and clarity purpose.

However, if the formula of incrementation in damage is found, it would be a very welcome addition for sure.

Return to the Future

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedJul 04, 2013 9:40 am
Another double post but the wiki is growing still, so don't forget to check it out Very Happy

Return to the Future

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedJul 05, 2013 9:50 am
Why there isn't a section in the wiki that explains the diferent fields of the character sheet?

Like the meaning of Void, Eva, critical and such, it would help, a bit, to choose what to enhance, or where to put skill points.

Free. Don't make me add the bar again... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJul 05, 2013 2:13 pm
lorddarthmel wrote:
Why there isn't a section in the wiki that explains the diferent fields of the character sheet?

Like the meaning of Void, Eva, critical and such, it would help, a bit, to choose what to enhance, or where to put skill points.  

Stats are explained on this page.