Author Message

Naduron1

Rank 2
Joined
03 Nov 2012
Posts
459
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedNov 09, 2012 3:00 pm
No section for:

- Underwear
- Enchanting
- Custumizing Weapon / Armor
- Puzzles
- PvP Vendor/Items/Consumable
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:14 pm
Naduron1 wrote:
No section for:

- Underwear
- Enchanting
- Custumizing Weapon / Armor
- Puzzles
- PvP Vendor/Items/Consumable  


Added, thanks ^-^

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
Joined
31 Oct 2012
Posts
145
Location
United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:01 pm
Looks go so far, can't wait for the game~!

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
183
Location
Bangkok Thailand
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Hmm, at Underwear section, I don't want to confirm it but my friend found one of it from the chest of battleground. In that time we just started to play and have no money to buy anything ,after battleground is finished my friend check the inventory and he told me he got the underwear

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1455
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:58 am
haha awesome c:

Naduron1

Rank 2
Joined
03 Nov 2012
Posts
459
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:20 am
joranger wrote:
Hmm, at Underwear section, I don't want to confirm it but my friend found one of it from the chest of battleground. In that time we just started to play and have no money to buy anything ,after battleground is finished my friend check the inventory and he told me he got the underwear  


Those chests drop anything, even bike if you are insane lucky.

aerokins

Rank 0
aerokins
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
53
Location
Naughty Catholic School Dropout, Togo
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:49 pm
Oh, dear. Cup sizes. Embarassed

Medic:
Blood Type: O
Height: 170cm
Bust: 36 (F)
Waist: 23
Hip: 34

HerHar

Rank 0
HerHar
Joined
25 Jul 2010
Posts
16
Location
Lithuania
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:47 pm
Great wiki, thanks!

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
Joined
02 Sep 2007
Posts
973
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:03 pm
*cringe* at Underwear section.

Some people have no shame, my character is going to be covered up as much as possible.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:45 pm
gin1010ger wrote:
*cringe* at Underwear section.

Some people have no shame, my character is going to be covered up as much as possible.  


..As much as possible may not be a whole lot. xD

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: