GtxRive123

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Please forward to billing forum

My account was baned then unbaned..But then when i got it back there was an error next to whhere the ap is..http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r569/darkpoison99/?action=view&current=forgetu.png I know i still have 40k ap because it says i am here

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r569/darkpoison99/?action=view&current=noobssds.png

I send a ticket to aeria but they said i need to taalk to paypal and give my credit card info..My uncle bought me the ap with his prepaid card.and he threw it away..I dont know the credit card info so i cant fix the error..Soo Instead of giving me my ap back Can you guys just delete the 40k ap and fix the error. I want to be able to buy more ap i dont care about the 40k ap please gm Razz..here is the ticket number: 8690283
Advertisement

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:18 pm
Please submit a ticket to billing explaining your situation and/or request, there isn't really anything AGE/billing can do for you on the forums without it being directly handled via RT. A response from billing can take up to 2~5 days.

GtxRive123

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:48 pm
I did..And how can they not do anything about it ;P

P.S. i asked for someone to just forward it to billing forum or a gm in the billing team.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:31 pm
GtxRive123 wrote:
I did..And how can they not do anything about it ;P

P.S. i asked for someone to just forward it to billing forum or a gm in the billing team.  

This is the billing forum.
Wait for your ticket to be addressed like everyone else.
A GM in the billing team will handle your issue via RT when they get to it.
There is a ticket number and a wait time for a reason.
The forums are not a "jump your ticket to the front of the wait line" type of thing.
If your ticket has not been handled within 3~5 days, ask a GS to forward your RT #.