djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:29 am
Winny158 wrote:
1. To be Honest, most GM's dont know alot about the Game
+
3. I also seen player who never used a hack or anything and they got a permanent bann for hacking.  

+1

and when you got banned for hack most of the time the GM make the players answer as spam so even if they dont cheat they cant defend themself
Advertisement

Winny158

Rank 3
Winny158
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:14 pm
WhiteFlame93 wrote:
Isn't a different IP address enough to prove that the account is bought?  

In Germany (i dont know about other countrys) the IP-address change every day.
Usefull would be a GM who also look on sites like "Elitepvp" etc.etc.etc. Its so easy to find out who bought a account and who is sell one... A simple question like "What was the first name from you char?" would be enought for some ppl.... i bet 10% from all players cant answer this question because they bought their account.

But Jota is right, GM's dont have the time to do their job good and correct... thats a problem.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:06 pm
That approach has been considered winny, however it has happened more than once in the past when a player was wrongfully accused due to someone impersonating him in a account buying website. So in account buyers cases, everything has to be considered and most time you can't be 100% sure.

IP adresses can help in the investigation but i don't think they can give enough evidence, but this is just my guess.

misfisto

Rank 2
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:18 pm
yup gms sould check out those acc selling sites