djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedNov 09, 2012 8:57 am
wall of shame is not a good idea,
sometimes mistakes happens ...

how would you feel to see your name on it for speedhack when you never used a program like that ...
Advertisement

DonGiovanniXI

Rank 0
DonGiovanniXI
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:44 pm
Money talks in the RT system. Most older players, including game sages, know this. Admitting it is a different story.

Dark.Marty

Rank 3
Dark.Marty
PostedNov 09, 2012 1:20 pm
djodjo57 wrote:
wall of shame is not a good idea,
sometimes mistakes happens ...

how would you feel to see your name on it for speedhack when you never used a program like that ...  
Wall of shame MUST include videos, ofcourse. Preferably with an OS clock next to it.

Join in the level 75- PvP madness! :D [GS]Aynyara made the beastly sig, the nubby one was made by me using MS Paint. xD

Dark.Marty

Rank 3
Dark.Marty
PostedNov 09, 2012 1:21 pm
DonGiovanniXI wrote:
Money talks in the RT system. Most older players, including game sages, know this. Admitting it is a different story.  

In real life this would be called corruption. Or bribery.

Join in the level 75- PvP madness! :D [GS]Aynyara made the beastly sig, the nubby one was made by me using MS Paint. xD

Dark.Marty

Rank 3
Dark.Marty
PostedNov 09, 2012 1:22 pm
Thank God this thread has ended up in the Rants & Raves section, a.k.a. Oblivion.

A salute to our dead soldiers. Sadly it seems like it's a losing battle.

WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
PostedNov 09, 2012 3:54 pm
Dark.Marty wrote:
Thank God this thread has ended up in the Rants & Raves section, a.k.a. Oblivion.

A salute to our dead soldiers. Sadly it seems like it's a losing battle.  

Yeah, the back end of oblivion.

SolarFlare / 178 Witch - SolarFIare / 176 Rogue / MemoryofLight

Winny158

Rank 3
Winny158
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:49 am
1. To be Honest, most GM's dont know alot about the Game, to many changes in the GM-team, and the game isnt important for Aeriagames anymore.
The support from the GM's is terrible at the moment (and the last 1 years), they let the Game die step by step. Go to the welcome Page from Last Chaos and looking for the "news" there. Last update is from 02/15/12. That says all. They keep the Game alive to get the last money from some hard AP-buyers... but they dont support the Game anymore. Some lame updates from Devs and some easy bugfixes is all they do. Its just a matter of time and they close the Server.

2. I still see players around who buy gold, use hacks, multiclients for years.... and they still here!

3. I also seen player who never used a hack or anything and they got a permanent bann for hacking.

4. GM's dont realy care about bought accounts.. when the player who bought the account still buy AP all is fine.

Dear Gamesage, plz dont tell me iam wrong... 99% from all players who play this game more then 4 years knows iam right!

VJ_best

Rank 0
VJ_best
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:18 am
lol...zad/whiteflame, you cant say **** since you are a scammer yourself. and you know what, you never got banned when i reported you so..why are you complaining? anyways, its a growing problem but i think it has always been a big problem just that we the community didnt really know much about it before.

<a>Photobucket</a>

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:27 am
Winny158 wrote:
1. To be Honest, most GM's dont know alot about the Game, to many changes in the GM-team, and the game isnt important for Aeriagames anymore.
The support from the GM's is terrible at the moment (and the last 1 years), they let the Game die step by step. Go to the welcome Page from Last Chaos and looking for the "news" there. Last update is from 02/15/12. That says all. They keep the Game alive to get the last money from some hard AP-buyers... but they dont support the Game anymore. Some lame updates from Devs and some easy bugfixes is all they do. Its just a matter of time and they close the Server.

2. I still see players around who buy gold, use hacks, multiclients for years.... and they still here!

3. I also seen player who never used a hack or anything and they got a permanent bann for hacking.

4. GM's dont realy care about bought accounts.. when the player who bought the account still buy AP all is fine.

Dear Gamesage, plz dont tell me iam wrong... 99% from all players who play this game more then 4 years knows iam right!  

I agree with some of your points, others are wrong. First one, the game is supported, it has the devs attention all the time thats why we keep getting new content and bug fixes on a regular basis, if they did not support it we would be getting regular maints all the time. New class, new dungeons and monsters, new items, etc, are comming and this clearly shows their intention to keep the game running. And i agree, latest changes in the GM team have been a bad move on AGE side in my opinion, it has decreased the response time from costumer support which in general reduces quality in every aspect of the game like events who are looked down cuz rts are a priority even more with less man power.

Second point, thats 100% true and trust me when i say the whole GS team works on a daily basis trying to build cases against these players, however in some cases theres not enough evidence to back it up and the motto "innocent until proven guilty" stands, in others it is clear that he is guilty but nothing gets done, beats me why honestly, i have had many talks with the staff about this. This has lead to chaos even within the GS team, with nothing ever being done.

Third point, this does happen sometimes, however it is not very frequent. If the player remains calm on the rt conversation, and if hes innocent he should be able to get his account back. This situation happened to me as well, and i got a perm situation changed to a 1 month one, needless to say i was innocent and i only got that because i was able to ask for an escalation, if this happened in these current days i probably would have no hope so yeah it would be an interesting idea to bring back the escalation procedure.

Fourth point, thats plain wrong. Bought accounts are hazardous to the game and are dealt with the hammer on a regular basis, the problem with this situation is that it is really hard to proove that it is in fact a bought account. Therefore the innocent until 100% guilty stands.

Hope that clears up a few points on your statement

WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:41 am
Isn't a different IP address enough to prove that the account is bought? Their are players at the moment going around buying bought accounts selling off the items from the accounts lol. There is a market for it. Blatant account buyers that are never banned shows nothing is being done.

Their was evidence two to three weeks ago on the forums about a well known player showing a screen shot of his own desktop which displayed many clients all up at the same time. Why wasn't this looked into instead of deleted? Surely looking up the IP address would be enough to ban that person and his 4 accounts that are all 165+? Especially when it's the same player that has: Witch 175/TK 175/Rogue 168+/Archer 173. Wouldn't a player with that many high level charecters be investigated anyway?

SolarFlare / 178 Witch - SolarFIare / 176 Rogue / MemoryofLight