WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
PostedNov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Standards are slipping

As we all know the game is gradually dying and all those issues... blah blah.

But standards on holding rule breakers to account needs to drastically be changed. I see players exploiting the game: buying accounts/gold, multi clienting and exploiting e.g. macros/meld helms. Yet nothing happens to them. I see time after time forum trolls complaining about reporting someone 6 months ago and catching them again doing thesameoffense yet again. Those that are permanently banned get let off, after saying it wasn't them I was 'hacked'.

From personal experience we currently have a guild on Katrissa which has a group of just these players doing all these things I stated above. Everyone on the server knows about these players and what they do. But nothing will be done when reported, why? Are GMs on their payrolls or what? They certainly don't contribute to the revenue of this game.

I have been playing for 5 years and a few months. I have been a loyal customer and player to Last Chaos and other Aeria Games and I am getting to the point where I do not want to play against/with players that have suspicious habits.

Now this post will be deleted within the hour and I will be just talking to a brick wall but at least I tried to show my frustration of myself and other players. Before I get Mr andaro telling me this isn't appropriate or put it in an RT, I prefer not to have an automated messgage thanking me for my concern.

Don't try to deny it.. just do something about it. PLEASE

SolarFlare / 178 Witch - SolarFIare / 176 Rogue / MemoryofLight
Advertisement

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedNov 08, 2012 3:57 pm
How can you know if someone is a gold buyer ? -.^

WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:10 pm
It is common knowledge on Katrissa who gold buy. 2-3 weeks ago there was proof of one of the players from ths guild multi clienting and asking someone to buy gold. But it was deleted.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

misfisto

Rank 2
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:46 pm
+1 be nice if they just removed all cheaters from lc Smile i know on s server one guy got tired of all hackers he reported never getting banned lack of enforcement hurting lc Sad

sank19866

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:56 pm
How GMs knew Gold buyers 1 year ago and they banned them ? Now its impossible to know who buy Gold in the game ? i can say Mah!!!

Useless this post cuz its going to get lock soooooooonnnnnn ... and they still say we treat ap buyer same as NON ap buyers ... Mah!!!!!!

With Honor : Stay

TheReeferKeeper

Rank 1
TheReeferKeeper
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:17 pm
Karma for this post, couldn't agree more with the people getting away with doing certain things, not just once but repetitively.

Throughout my time on LC in the last year I've seen more people get banned for reasons they are unsure of or literally have no idea why, then people who had proof against a person, RTd it and nothing happens.

On another note, Generally when someone hacks they either accept or are worried they will be banned one day, apparently that's not the mind state in this game.

For a reason I won't say in forums for all to see... But some of you know why.

Step your game up GMs.

Dark.Marty

Rank 3
Dark.Marty
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

I don't even make reports anymore.

I'll ask for a GS to come take a look, but that's about it.
Because of all the above mentioned reasons.

So0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o:

+1.

Join in the level 75- PvP madness! :D [GS]Aynyara made the beastly sig, the nubby one was made by me using MS Paint. xD

Walter2

Rank 0
Walter2
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:47 pm

good point

totally agree, but in case of katrissa i dont think is only 1 guild who exploit, use hacks, macros etc... we know about ppl who cheat for years and got 1 day ban or 3 max, is really sad, hope gms finally do some about this,

Rosentein

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

o.o

i must agree with child atm, 1st merchant in servers i may can 100% sure we have realy in game who buy accounts/gold here. how select them out:
1) they names
2) how they play this game
3) how players know about game
4) a lot gold buyers self betray self if look they stores, most they stuff so cheap then below current market price range
5) if some see rare weapon with +26/+27/+28 so cheap may guess its scammed out, sellers is gold buyer or its stole from some one ( about it i spoke with some game sage too in game)

and a lot got here banns for scamming, harrasers, threats, why then gold buyers and accounts buyers/sellers not get it?!?!!?!?!?

Dark.Marty

Rank 3
Dark.Marty
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Not Like We'll Ever Get It, But..

Would be nice if we would get a set list of rules/standards for exploits/accountbuying/goldbuying/multiclienting/NKSP.exe-alterations with a zero tolerance.
And a wall of shame, of course.

Join in the level 75- PvP madness! :D [GS]Aynyara made the beastly sig, the nubby one was made by me using MS Paint. xD