Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:09 am
I think the problem lies somewhere between chrome.exe and chrome.exe

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!
Advertisement

Eddbot

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:31 am   Last edited by Eddbot on Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am. Edited 1 time in total
Frustrated.

AVA will not stay running for more than 2 minutes, this had been an issue for more than a week.

GG Aeria PAY TO NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO PLAY

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:32 am
Eddbot wrote:
I think the problem lies somewhere between Aeria sucking and Aeria blowing.

AVA will not stay running for more than 2 minutes, this had been an issue for more than a week.

GG Aeria PAY TO NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO PLAY  

It's your poor choice to actually spend money on a game you know is broken.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

Eddbot

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:41 am
Indeed, kicking myself.

moonbooy

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:51 pm
stillll no fixes

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:57 pm
There has been a small fix yesterday. I got in-game to verify if everyone was still receiving the crash issue after 2 minutes of connecting to the game. Many people reported that the issue was fixed for them, while people on the forums still receive the crash error. I'm wondering if this is not caused by their own computers which is something that we could confuse for the XIGN causing the crash.

If you guys haven't tried to log back in today do it, if you did connect today and lost your connection again please respond to this message. I will pass the word to a GM as soon as I can this afternoon.

moonbooy

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:05 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
There has been a small fix yesterday. I got in-game to verify if everyone was still receiving the crash issue after 2 minutes of connecting to the game. Many people reported that the issue was fixed for them, while people on the forums still receive the crash error. I'm wondering if this is not caused by their own computers which is something that we could confuse for the XIGN causing the crash.

If you guys haven't tried to log back in today do it, if you did connect today and lost your connection again please respond to this message. I will pass the word to a GM as soon as I can this afternoon.

befor yesterday when i log in ava and i play for 2 mints i have a crash with no mesges

but now when i log in ava at concteing screan i have the XIGNCODE that says close the therd party programes and restart ava

but i have triyed and i am going CRAZE cuse ther is feaw players have the problom and it might not get fixed

Eddbot

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:08 pm
Tried this morning. Tried just now after seeing your post scorpion. Still having no error and dropping off

Thank you.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:24 pm
moonbooy wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:

befor yesterday when i log in ava and i play for 2 mints i have a crash with no mesges

but now when i log in ava at concteing screan i have the XIGNCODE that says close the therd party programes and restart ava

but i have triyed and i am going CRAZE cuse ther is feaw players have the problom and it might not get fixed  

Report here please http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1839537

moonbooy

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:35 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
moonbooy wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:

Report here please http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1839537  

i dont have crash now

i have the therd party software aka (Xigncode 0xE019100B) Erorr