Masuyuu
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:25 pm
krise21 wrote:
Tiny_T. wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Support caps for VR/PR for all toons both factions only lvl60 to 70s allowed

no 59.99s no 70.01s

else no support  

I don't agree with the no 59.99, I was there at lvl 55 tanking/killing mobs. If I can kill/tank there why shouldn't I be able to level there? People don't get parties there if you are no use.  

agreed. you get no hit mobs starting at 56.....50-70 would be nice though  

The "no hits" hit now :3

Advertisement

krise21

Rank 1
krise21
PostedNov 09, 2012 7:15 pm
Masuyuu wrote:
krise21 wrote:
Tiny_T. wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Support caps for VR/PR for all toons both factions only lvl60 to 70s allowed

no 59.99s no 70.01s

else no support  

I don't agree with the no 59.99, I was there at lvl 55 tanking/killing mobs. If I can kill/tank there why shouldn't I be able to level there? People don't get parties there if you are no use.  

agreed. you get no hit mobs starting at 56.....50-70 would be nice though  

The "no hits" hit now :3  

do they? ew..lol. i haven't been in PR in a long time.

Hell3hitu

Rank 1
Hell3hitu
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:59 pm
this already has been implimented into korean shaiya

Psychosanity

Rank 0
Psychosanity
PostedMay 06, 2013 10:17 am
bjw123456789 wrote:
Kyrae wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
no support until 80s have 1-2 more NEW pvp maps  

>.> said the one who comes kill VR grinders nossed...
btw 80s already have plenty of maps wanna me to list them to you? OK:
- Jungle
- DD1
- DD2
- Karis
- KI
- VR/PR (unless they lock them and that won't happen)

do you really need more maps?  

that was left over noss from pvp at reno i think it was, and its not like i really like to kill grinders all the time lol, i like reno pvp the best, but 90% of the time 80 light pvpers are to scared to come to reno -.-  

Well, then, why not leave PR/VR a grind map w/out PvPers and just keep KI open for pvpers of all lvls like it is for Karis? So that way players can grind and lvl in peace on their maps and if they want to go PvP they can go to KI. Just an idea. Like everyone else is saying, to make this change there has to be a compromise somewhere to make it fair for everyone. Perhaps they should open up a new map for PvPers. However, I feel there are plenty of PvP maps already as was already listed. If PvP ceases for PR/VR then the lvl 80 PvPers would be forced to go back to Jungle, Desert, and D-Water.

So, wouldn't it be a good thing to bring 80 PvP back in full action and not just 80 feeding off of grinders that don't stand a fighting chance? If everyone wants PvP so bad then why stunt the growth of each faction and slowing the PvP process down? Maybe they don't really want exciting PvP battles and they would rather just pick on the weak and low lvls because it just comes easy for them to get their rank instead of earning it in old fashioned PvP style.

To sum it all up, I think that instead of putting a lvl cap of 70 on VR/PR just make the maps incapable of being invaded by the opposite factions and only leave KI open for the two sides to meet for an epic battle. It may not necessarily solve the Plvler issue that was posted, but I think it can be dealt with in game. It will, however, keep the PvP situation compromisable.

This is my suggestion for those who are so worried about PvP. If no one can agree to this, then I can support the lvl cap of 70 for VR/PR and just deal with lvl 70 toons coming in to pick on grinders. Either way works for me. I do agree there needs to be a change, though.