JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:00 am
Tiny_T. wrote:
All I was doing was pointing out that lvl 59 and below aren't useless and can contribute there and I didn't know why you wanted to stop them from coming in. I like the idea of capping VR at 70 and at least then you might get some more lights lvling to pvp Laughing but I can see you are fixed on the idea that people at lvl 59 and below are completely useless in VR/PR and I don't see 80's as that useful, all I see them as is a exp drain.  

Point me where I said they are useless... oh wait you can't becuase I didn't say that Smile

Advertisement

Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:03 am
First of all i wrote:

kyrae wrote:
ATM invasion is what you always have and what many of you seems only interested in.  

wasn't referring to you in particular jusr said that many of you (darks) only look for kills farm. No i didn't saw you pvping lately like you couldn't see me since i'm in VR lvling a fighter since pvping with my mage has become impossible. So if you feel yourself touched by what i wrote maybe it's something you have to deal with your conscience not with me.

As i also wrote earlier it's true light are hard to bring to pvp but if you seek for pvp invading you could, to make an example, come in and go straight to 2nd camp or TP and camp there (like i must say some already do). Lights will come anyway even if you kill just 1/2 light every 20 mins.
But the moment you go costantly back and fort cleaning whole map, i am sorry, you're not looking for pvp just easy kill and whatever you will tell to deny that will be just junks.

As for the one saying most light just camp OI or other farmable spots, well you're right. But like not all darks are kill farmers not all lights are drop farmers. I, for instance, am in VR only to lvl out and reach 80 as fast as i can to come pvp. And i didn't with my previus toon because pvping with my mage is no more fun as long as things are settled this way, but that's another topic i don't want to bring up here.

As for capping VR for 60-70 like Tiny_T. wrote i don't see the reason why if a 55 can tank/kill gaining exp (in this lies the difference of the usefulness of a <60 and the uselessness of a 80) i don't see why he shouldn't.
But again if this has to be the way to give a break to the situation we came to i'm ok with everything.

@ grat_orion: Shocked lol dude a bit drastic aren't you? well i wouldn't mind loosing all my ranks but the highest i have it a >>> so i'm not to be taken in cosideration for that... anyway even if i'm more for a milder approach to the matter as i said earlier whatever to put an end to this madness.

And just a FYI: yes i made this for plvlers but i wouln't mind not being wiped every 2 mins by ppl i can only hit for 1 crit lol

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedNov 09, 2012 4:28 am
I still believe that all experience should be capped if the level difference in a party is 8 or more. That would solve most plvl issues.

Azeal (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Nardel (15), Mandatar (65)

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:28 am
I would not want a lvl cap, I like helping guildies with plvls and a lvl cap would end that. It gives me a chance to hang out with and meet new guildies as well as giving them a chance to get to know the higher levels in the guild. There are other kinds of plvling going on in game other than selling them.

If plevelers are an issue its is the individual doing the plvl not the system and we have TOS to address those issues.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:34 am
Kyrae wrote:
As for capping VR for 60-70 like Tiny_T. wrote i don't see the reason why if a 55 can tank/kill gaining exp (in this lies the difference of the usefulness of a <60 and the uselessness of a 80) i don't see why he shouldn't.  

He is able to, equally an 80 is able to, you can't have all the pluses with none of the negatives. The Exp is extraordinary in PR/VR because its invadeable, and you can't lock out your own 80s without locking out the opposition too (else they'd never get kicked out) which implies a safe grind bit like the diff in exp btween pando and dd2...

so maybe the Vr/PR exp should be reduced too a safe grind but a longer grind (knock maybe 25-33% off the Exp per mob), but to make up for that, increase the level of all mobs by idk 4-6 levels so the opening mobs give great Exp still at 60 as they'd be orange/red (and grey to lvl 56-57) that'd also reduce the leechers, whilst affecting the few 52-57s that can do stuff in that map, but compromises are often needed in life, and I know from experience that Exp in DD2 is fine to 60

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:35 am
Mandatar wrote:
I still believe that all experience should be capped if the level difference in a party is 8 or more. That would solve most plvl issues.  

indeed. We did notice lvl1s no longer get Exp when partied with the max level players, but no idea at what point they do start getting exp with max lvls

demie87

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:38 am
I see no issue with this /support. Close it off. Could become the next goddess pvp map for 70 and under. Although there should be a way to get to QS the higher ups to farm and what not. Would be a nice trade off for the lack of a goddess pvp map.

krise21

Rank 1
krise21
PostedNov 09, 2012 7:05 am
Tiny_T. wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Support caps for VR/PR for all toons both factions only lvl60 to 70s allowed

no 59.99s no 70.01s

else no support  

I don't agree with the no 59.99, I was there at lvl 55 tanking/killing mobs. If I can kill/tank there why shouldn't I be able to level there? People don't get parties there if you are no use.  

agreed. you get no hit mobs starting at 56.....50-70 would be nice though

great_orion

Rank 1
great_orion
PostedNov 09, 2012 8:59 am
Kyrae wrote:
First of all i wrote:

kyrae wrote:
ATM invasion is what you always have and what many of you seems only interested in.  

wasn't referring to you in particular jusr said that many of you (darks) only look for kills farm. No i didn't saw you pvping lately like you couldn't see me since i'm in VR lvling a fighter since pvping with my mage has become impossible. So if you feel yourself touched by what i wrote maybe it's something you have to deal with your conscience not with me.

As i also wrote earlier it's true light are hard to bring to pvp but if you seek for pvp invading you could, to make an example, come in and go straight to 2nd camp or TP and camp there (like i must say some already do). Lights will come anyway even if you kill just 1/2 light every 20 mins.
But the moment you go costantly back and fort cleaning whole map, i am sorry, you're not looking for pvp just easy kill and whatever you will tell to deny that will be just junks.

As for the one saying most light just camp OI or other farmable spots, well you're right. But like not all darks are kill farmers not all lights are drop farmers. I, for instance, am in VR only to lvl out and reach 80 as fast as i can to come pvp. And i didn't with my previus toon because pvping with my mage is no more fun as long as things are settled this way, but that's another topic i don't want to bring up here.

But again if this has to be the way to give a break to the situation we came to i'm ok with everything.

@ grat_orion: Shocked lol dude a bit drastic aren't you? well i wouldn't mind loosing all my ranks but the highest i have it a >>> so i'm not to be taken in cosideration for that... anyway even if i'm more for a milder approach to the matter as i said earlier whatever to put an end to this madness.

And just a FYI: yes i made this for plvlers but i wouln't mind not being wiped every 2 mins by ppl i can only hit for 1 crit lol  

i m not drastic xD

just fells so much like so many just gives useless views about pvp etc etc etc......

just given solution to all those nerds who really think they r ubber being gaming since 2+ yrs old and ranked xD

i consider being raging xD little bit hehe xD

<br>

fafi_pezzini

Rank 2
fafi_pezzini
PostedNov 09, 2012 9:14 am
Its a good idea but not sure. I mean, its painful to see that my faction gets farmed all the time. At the same time, Karis, DD1 and other places are still open. Maybe when they open new map it become deserted like these maps.
I want the new map to open that way 80's have something to do, if that happens closing vr/pr would be ok but not sure how will that play out.