PostedNov 09, 2012 3:34 pm
Thanks for these questions and for loving me

Do you love me?

Of course!  

xZosime

Rank 5
xZosime
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:00 pm
I'm sorry but i'm really insterested on what REALLY happened to ijji, like behind the curtains.

Financial issues? They got bought out or something...? I still want to know what Really happened to ijji...

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedNov 10, 2012 7:59 am
getPWT wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
Nothing answered about my questions regarding that the game is pay2win (ccapsule shop aside, armours are overpriced, and Iyan is still way better) and regarding, if we will ever get more customization in form of visuals (hats, camos etc.) for AP and more paint (for guns)

the Iyan armours vs no armours is a huge difference, gloves accuracy bonuses, and overpowerdness of armour and helmet...

!think i am fond to see is that smokes can be bought timed and 4900 for 30 days is just the right price, sadly, you can use up whole armour in 1-2 days and each piece costs way too much and is nowhere near the effecttivness of Iyan pieces (except that the EH08 helmet)

lets not mention match channel, since chances of getting Iyan are low and you will rarely get the piece you want and it comes only for 1 day, which doesnt help either

maybe if match gave armour for 3-5-7 days, it would make sense and if possible grenades were removed, but I d still rather see cheaper armours in shop and possibly permanent ones and some Iyan  
THe game isnt pay2win what u want it to be? if you want good things they cost nonthing is free, Idk but i can kill player with iyan not that hard.
We got a match channel there u earn iyan 1 day,  

IKR, people have told this guy 10000 times its not a pay2win game, but he insists that it is because he doesn't want to support a game by spending a little cash on it. SIGH! WhatEVs!

I think the cash system in this game is awesome!

The only thing I'd like to see is appreciation for the loyal AP spenders, they have had 2-3 events for new AP buyers recently but nothing(recently) for the people who supported them through the tough transition from ijji.

I'd like to see something like if you spent "X" amount of AP your get "Y" amount of AP on next purchase like they have done before. Or maybe even just a nice reward period for buying/spending AP over that rough patch.

They currently have (for new AP buyers only) Buy 500 AP and get a bonus 500AP and they just also had the welcome package for new AP buyers. Wjat about us loyal buyers dQ.Qb  

You guys clearly have no idea what you are talking about, its not about what you can kill etc. etc., and its oibvious oc power is butthurt from gettin repeatedly owned in the game

nonetheless has any of you actualy tried the match channel? can you really get at least 1 armour piece that you want every single day? I sure dont

armours are pay2win, its clear, unless you want to be losing on money you dont use anything but supply armour and default helmet, the shop armours are overpriced, everyone knows that, and Iyan is still way better

mind you, I DID buy APs, the ammount for which i could get a full game with all the features, yet i still cant play on same playing field with frequent buyers, it might seem like F2P but its secretly a subscription based game, where it seems Iyan is a sort of subscription

but if you dont get it, its fine, your IQs arent exactly high, you think just cause someone can be killed, it means the game is balanced, well see bro, its not

just cause you kill 1 guy occasionaly doesnt mean game is balanced, i dont see how its balanced when it takes 2x more shots to kill a paying player (for example 1vs2 HS with m4 mk3 or 5 vs10 bodyshots

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

KonTroIIed

Rank 3
KonTroIIed
Sharpstown,Chinatown,Houston United States
PostedNov 10, 2012 8:39 am

Re: Ask us anything A.V.A./Aeria related!

The answers!
[quote="GMvash"]
Do you love me?

NO!

uNiKorNTroll-1.950 SD- Tecknique Me

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Re: Ask us anything A.V.A./Aeria related!

The answers!
KonTroIIed wrote:
GMvash wrote:

Do you love me?

NO!  

Yes he does, he love us. <3

Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:54 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:

You guys clearly have no idea what you are talking about, its not about what you can kill etc. etc., and its oibvious oc power is butthurt from gettin repeatedly owned in the game

nonetheless has any of you actualy tried the match channel? can you really get at least 1 armour piece that you want every single day? I sure dont

armours are pay2win, its clear, unless you want to be losing on money you dont use anything but supply armour and default helmet, the shop armours are overpriced, everyone knows that, and Iyan is still way better

mind you, I DID buy APs, the ammount for which i could get a full game with all the features, yet i still cant play on same playing field with frequent buyers, it might seem like F2P but its secretly a subscription based game, where it seems Iyan is a sort of subscription

but if you dont get it, its fine, your IQs arent exactly high, you think just cause someone can be killed, it means the game is balanced, well see bro, its not

just cause you kill 1 guy occasionaly doesnt mean game is balanced, i dont see how its balanced when it takes 2x more shots to kill a paying player (for example 1vs2 HS with m4 mk3 or 5 vs10 bodyshots  

Why do you have to make this personal? They stated your opinion, so did you, why not just leave it like that?

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedNov 10, 2012 7:46 pm
xZosime wrote:
I'm sorry but i'm really insterested on what REALLY happened to ijji, like behind the curtains.

Financial issues? They got bought out or something...? I still want to know what Really happened to ijji...  

same here

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:27 am
Inarcadian wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

Why do you have to make this personal? They stated your opinion, so did you, why not just leave it like that?  
he allways need attack somone.

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:03 am
spacefire11 wrote:
getPWT wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
Nothing answered about my questions regarding that the game is pay2win (ccapsule shop aside, armours are overpriced, and Iyan is still way better) and regarding, if we will ever get more customization in form of visuals (hats, camos etc.) for AP and more paint (for guns)

the Iyan armours vs no armours is a huge difference, gloves accuracy bonuses, and overpowerdness of armour and helmet...

!think i am fond to see is that smokes can be bought timed and 4900 for 30 days is just the right price, sadly, you can use up whole armour in 1-2 days and each piece costs way too much and is nowhere near the effecttivness of Iyan pieces (except that the EH08 helmet)

lets not mention match channel, since chances of getting Iyan are low and you will rarely get the piece you want and it comes only for 1 day, which doesnt help either

maybe if match gave armour for 3-5-7 days, it would make sense and if possible grenades were removed, but I d still rather see cheaper armours in shop and possibly permanent ones and some Iyan  
THe game isnt pay2win what u want it to be? if you want good things they cost nonthing is free, Idk but i can kill player with iyan not that hard.
We got a match channel there u earn iyan 1 day,  

IKR, people have told this guy 10000 times its not a pay2win game, but he insists that it is because he doesn't want to support a game by spending a little cash on it. SIGH! WhatEVs!

I think the cash system in this game is awesome!

The only thing I'd like to see is appreciation for the loyal AP spenders, they have had 2-3 events for new AP buyers recently but nothing(recently) for the people who supported them through the tough transition from ijji.

I'd like to see something like if you spent "X" amount of AP your get "Y" amount of AP on next purchase like they have done before. Or maybe even just a nice reward period for buying/spending AP over that rough patch.

They currently have (for new AP buyers only) Buy 500 AP and get a bonus 500AP and they just also had the welcome package for new AP buyers. Wjat about us loyal buyers dQ.Qb  
Yes maybe they chould make some fun event, then just 10k euro event, i told gmfilo,gmmackey about ava will be 3 years 11 november they said they will dissuces with the team about a event.  

So, how did the discussion go with the team?