jase041

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:36 am

ways of contact to Aeria

Hi guys, i ordered AP's 3 days ago which are showing on soldier front however i cannot spend them as i get a notification saying 'fail to buy: Can not recognize cause of error' so i used the support bracket on the Aeria website and sent them a message asking about it 29 hours ago which no-ones even opened as of yet, is there a phone number i can contact them on as this is really starting to annoy me as i can't even play until i can spend them and i used my credit card therefore they've already taken there money and i'm no better off...

Thanks, Jase
Advertisement

Disqmaster

Rank 2
Disqmaster
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:37 am
There is no other way to contact them.

However if you wait 48Hrs and still nothing go into Shout Box and ask GS to pass your RT

Good luck

jase041

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 11:44 am
thanks for the advice, they still haven't opened it and there in office hours now, really starting to wind me up!

Jase

whoisjeff

Rank 2
whoisjeff
PostedNov 08, 2012 12:27 pm
jase041 wrote:
thanks for the advice, they still haven't opened it and there in office hours now, really starting to wind me up!

Jase  

That's why you should give them at least 48 hours to open it. I understand your frustration but I saw in the shout box the other day that they a little backed up. They will get to it, just try to be patient with them. And like Disqmaster pointed out, keep your RT# handy and after the 48 hours ask a Game Sage to pass your RT# on to a GM. They would be happy to help.

Please use punctuation marks as it is the difference between "I helped my friend, Jack, off a horse." and "I helped my friend jack off a horse."