Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 08, 2012 2:37 pm
EbonyPiano wrote:
I think Lime Odyssey has a wonderful artistic style! I'm really looking forward to leveling and playing the game with friends. I wonder what other races and classes my be added at some point in the game. I'm also excited for the costumes, I hope they have lots to chose from! : D  

Omg I'm sooo with chuuuu~ on all of that lol how funny ^w^

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)
Advertisement

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedNov 08, 2012 2:47 pm
qawsar wrote:
DJ007 wrote:
i still wonder why aeria don't say anything about lime... its weird. >_>  

It's not wierd if you read up on what's going on.
But it kinda makes me wonder..
Are they working with Cykan for a release this year, is that maybe why they couldn't give out the news by the end of October?

Anyways xD
I'm really looking forward to exploring new dungeons and maps like saint haven!
And are they gonna have new music with all the new places thatll eventually come out hmm..

Im really interested in the hero's grave dungeon and dragon raid boss and the whole new dungeon system.. What's with the platforming and traps hmmm..

Blegh i can go on about this for ages. XD  

I haven't seen those dungeons. o.o This should be interesting.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:15 pm
DJ007 wrote:

Nothing new is said cause nothing new needs to be said. They are still working on it and there is no need for a new post to say "We are still working on it." Nyago said before many times that there will only be a post to update the Status of the NA LO. Since the status has not changed there is no need to post a thread updating it.

Just be patient. Smile

Dylan.James

Rank 0
Dylan.James
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:37 pm
NecromancerV wrote:
DJ007 wrote:

Nothing new is said cause nothing new needs to be said. They are still working on it and there is no need for a new post to say "We are still working on it." Nyago said before many times that there will only be a post to update the Status of the NA LO. Since the status has not changed there is no need to post a thread updating it.

Just be patient. Smile  
Being patient is nice;however, there is only a certain amount of time someone can be patient? How long do they expect us to wait for? Until death? Atm, that sounds highly likely.

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:49 pm
Dylan.James wrote:
Being patient is nice;however, there is only a certain amount of time someone can be patient? How long do they expect us to wait for? Until death? Atm, that sounds highly likely.  

Look, the guys down at Cykan are working hard to bring us LO. Lets at least give them the respect they deserve. I know for sure that it isn't easy for them. How about you find another gameto play in the meantime instead of giving our GS's lip, which is the last thing that they need. I for one am okay with the wait because I know that I'll enjoy the game when is releases, while the rest of you leave and probably come back when the game is well on its way. By then I would have capped you would have missed some fun stuff. So be patient and show some respect or you are welcome to leave. Razz

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:55 pm
Dylan.James wrote:

Be patient for a month or two >.> What else do you expect? Don't tell me you expect it to come out all of sudden cause you can't be patient?

Read the news by players.

SteamyRice

Rank 0
SteamyRice
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:38 am
patience, young grasshoppers

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:49 am
SteamyRice wrote:
patience, young grasshoppers  

Flying pigs took my signature away~

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 09, 2012 1:38 am
I don't know, the more I wait the more I'm discouraged to play it.. But then I read about it again and change my mind @_@...

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:09 am
Kawaii_Love wrote:
I don't know, the more I wait the more I'm discouraged to play it.. But then I read about it again and change my mind @_@...  

Sucky games arent waited on by big publishing companies and picked up on again by huge publishers such as Daum :3
Trust us Very Happy Once you play this game.. everything else just kinda slacks in comparison D: