derangedmaniac

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 1:34 am

server selection issues

gateway server security error
happening whenever i try selecting either server. its been persistent for about 30 minutes after a cookies,java, and history wipe and a reboot. Prompt has a confirm button but the window is uninteractable. would give a SS but i can't seem to find the bugger.
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:52 pm
I've not ran into it. Also there is a bug report section. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1576275

Please post the bug here with all supporting information, posting it at random in the forums is the best way for it to get ignored since the gm's almost never visit the forums and only watch 3-4 posts, the link I posted being one of them.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

derangedmaniac

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 9:27 pm
It cleared up ~3 hours after the post when i tried to login again and haven't encountered it since. someone else in the shoutbox was also having issues getting in at the same time (a little bit before 2 am CST), which makes me think it might have been something related to an unannounced server reset im not aware of and not a bug in the game code but i could always be wrong. Probably botched the SS they want because i forgot that print screen button only works for client based games. Bah

Edit: also there is this which i believe this issue falls into because of the error message pop-up and it seems like its supposed to be some kind of imposing deterrent in the thread you linked which is usually a whole section in most client forums.
If you cannot reproduce the bug yourself, it may be a technical error or issue and not a bug!

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:43 am
Print screen actually works for browser games also. We have a guide for most browser related issues. It also includes how to do screen shots for browsers and such.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1612519

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."