dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Plz understand

This not about me and finding ways to earn BB( I will keep that in mind though) I am posting for all the people who want their comments to be responded back to by you veteran players. Last night the Chat was full of threads talking about wanting to be heard and responded to. I was just adding my thoughts to what many have chat about.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 09, 2012 9:48 am
First of all what is your name if you don't mind me asking I would like to use that when I refer to you if you don't mind mine is Josh. Second we are responding to you and anyone else who would like help send them over here to this thread there are pleny of veteran players as well as the GS/GM team who are more than willing to help. Last, but not least if you need any more hel por would like to be heard on something else by all means let us know.

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:09 pm
Not sure if this has been stated recently or not, but the IN-GAME forums are probably the worst place to post anything you want GMs to see. GSs will generally see them but 99% of the suggestions are things we don't handle.

There is a nice suggestion forum stickied on these forums that GMs see and do look at. If you don't believe me go through it and you will see that some of the things posted there have been implemented.

Also want to touch on the money thing. You have to remember that this is an MMO, which means that the company is still putting money into this game everyday. This isn't like your normal xbox or ps3 game where once the company puts it on the disc they have nothing more to do with it other possible buy-able expansions. That's what make them the most fun to play since its ever changing and new things are being added all the time. As long as its Free-to-Play there will be a real money marketplace, otherwise they could start charging a monthly fee and then it would be who puts in the most time.

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 09, 2012 2:18 pm
frosty_gdwing wrote:

Also want to touch on the money thing. You have to remember that this is an MMO, which means that the company is still putting money into this game everyday. This isn't like your normal xbox or ps3 game where once the company puts it on the disc they have nothing more to do with it other possible buy-able expansions. That's what make them the most fun to play since its ever changing and new things are being added all the time. As long as its Free-to-Play there will be a real money marketplace, otherwise they could start charging a monthly fee and then it would be who puts in the most time.  

Well said Smile either its free 2 play with a money market place or its a monthly fee regardless people will cpmplain and say its unfair either way

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Ok I now understand

Thank to you both and my name is Kevin :3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 09, 2012 6:58 pm
Your welcome Kevin any time you need some help just let us know we do our best