dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:38 pm

To GM, GS, PM, and whoever else.

Why is it that this game is strictly you pay and you get what you need. I along with many agree that the games economy is horrible. Battle Brew and Nectars are rare since you have to pay a dollar per 1. People who are rich or pay top dollar are the people who dominate in the game. That's unfair to the rest of the younger players such as myself who don't have jobs. What I'm saying is plz let us work in the game to get what we desire not ruin the IGN economy by having to pay for everything! I mean what happened to all the challenges and gifts we used to get? This game has just become flat out about money. I understand you're a buisness and all but haven't you made enough of of us already? Why keep charging us?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 08, 2012 12:33 pm
I disagree with this 100%. There are many ways to get bb's and nectars without purchasing them you can complete quests, from log in bonuses, from event rewards, from the challenge rewards, and from trading, and I know your next statement will be about the srs and how you have none but they also give everyone a fair chance they give away lots of gold tickets and pst all the time if you just participate. I don't think anyone has a advantage over someone else its a equal playing field and for the record if you paid for something wouldn't you want to be compinsated for it? Last but not least you say "youve made enough off us already why keep charging us?" that not only insinuates you paid for something which you already made clear you did not and second that you want free things which won't happen not in this game not in another game not in life.

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 08, 2012 1:29 pm
A little bird once told me that farming Tablet Monsters and trading them for battle brews is a smart way to obtain battle brews to trade for other monsters. Wink

dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Hmm

Well I'm not complaining about SRs. I have them and never spent a cent on this game. Obviously we have gotten free items before so you can't say we will never get free stuff in games or life. That's just stereotyping. I have gotten free things IGN and IRL so Razz

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Just putting it out there

That the economy is horrible and if you look at almost all the thread recently it's been about how the game is failing. Many have left there thoughts so plz check it out

Posted By Aeria Mobile

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:39 pm
The game is far from failing people make quitting threads every day and only like 1/10th of them actually quit. There is nothing wrong with the game or economy you just need to work harder in game to get things you want if your not going to pay for them. We get plenty for free already so I don't know why you would expect more that sounds a bit greedy.

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:39 pm
GMMochi wrote:
A little bird once told me that farming Tablet Monsters and trading them for battle brews is a smart way to obtain battle brews to trade for other monsters. Wink  

Also if you want bbs heres the answer to your problems Smile

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Lol I have attempted that

With it at a cost of 1 BB and to max a tab is too costly. Which means I don't have anything to fuse into my tabs :3 I have attempted that tip since I began the game

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedNov 08, 2012 10:45 pm   Last edited by Fairner on Nov 08, 2012 11:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total
The cost of Battle Brews and Replenishing Nectar have not changed, they have been the same price they have been since the start of the game.
Also another way to gain BB is to use Star Tickets and summon Mighty Slime and/or Dark Busters and sell them for BBs the prices for the Slime during Fusion Event is fair and for Dark Busters during GvG events are quite high.

LOL Let me edit after reading...the cost in Crystals.

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedNov 08, 2012 11:11 pm
I think the point me, and everyone else is trying to make here is that there is plenty of ways and methods to earn bbs and nectars without purchasing them. Next time just ask some of us veteran players some helpful tips and hints and maybe we can teach you something that could help you instaed of taking the negative approach we are all here to help remember that.