negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
PostedNov 08, 2012 12:50 am

Game Sage Application for NEGA

iNEGA
IGN: iNEGA

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?

Within the following weekend, I will be releasing guides for A.V.A on YouTube on how to use various guns, as well as a tutorial for Beginners who have just started this game. I have also released many montages, clips, and vlogs of my trip to IeSF 2012 Korea to spread awareness of this game. In addition to video, I have also blogged my experiences of this game at http://appliedmma.com/category/gaming/. In my blogs, I tell players what mindset I have and what I did to improve my performance in this game. This is only the beginning, and I hope to contribute more to the community of this game because I really want to see this game reach its potential.

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?

Other than livestreaming and setting up mini-PUGs with clanmates and friends, none. But I will aid Bl1ndGun and running NA ESL once the operation is up and running.

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?

When it comes to computers, I know what I'm doing. I'm a double major in Physics/Computer Science so most of the time, I can solve PC problems. In addition, many players, even from other countries such as Taiwan A.V.A, message me on Facebook and YouTube asking for help to get better at this game. I usually reply via PM or making a video about it. I actually made an account on the TWAVA forums just to reply to people's questions about my SA58 Para. You can see one example here http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=16618&snA=40707&tnum=27

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?

Because of the dying community, I usually do not lurk the forums because most of it isn't worth reading, but every now and then something stands out and I read it. If it's worth replying, I will reply.

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.

It is the role of the GameSage to make the in-game surroundings more comfortable and to aid players when needed. This allows a more enjoyable experience for the players. In addition, GS's can be seen as the voice of the community. It the duty of a GS to listen to the community and to reroute their thoughts to a GM when a GM asks for advice to improve this game. A good GS also hosts mini-events to keep the players entertained. Being involved with the community is a must for a GS.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
This is the first game I took seriously and competitively. I really care for this game and this is the first game where I actually set a goal to be one of the best in game. I went so far with this goal that I ended up going to IeSF 2012 this year. Due to the merge, the community and the competitive scene has really died down and I really want to revive this game because this game has so much potential. If executed well, I know that this game can flourish with the right help and vision. With the help of Bl1ndGun, me and him will bring ESL to North America, which will hopefully be a catalyst to bring A.V.A back to life.

Advertisement

MastaGunZ

Rank 0
MastaGunZ
PostedNov 08, 2012 2:04 am
in-game name for AVA
MastaGunZ

Please fill out the following information:
A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
I'm working on the Gun mods guide thread, which will include mods guide for every gun in the game, this was completed back when AVA was hosted on IJJI.

I've hosted various Pugs and community tournaments with ex clan members back in IJJI.

On the IJJI forums for AVA, I posted in many threads helping members solve their problems with AVA.

I've been with the AVA community since the beginning, since August of 2009

Helps members in the community with their questions and provides technical support. Also gives input on the game to GMs.

Because I sincerely think this is the best Free to play FPS in the world. I've played it more than any other game out there.

Any old members from IJJI AVA days know my capability to become a GameSage. Thus the small descriptions, I'm fairly certain I'm qualified for this position.

Korean AVA Player Since 2007 | Japan AVA 2008 | IJJI AVA 2009

remus22091989

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:56 am

GS BELGUIM

I wanne be first gs in belguim
A. i am from belguim i can help children they start ava end not know verry wel english
b. i make events for europa server
C.i listen to wht is the problem if i have a solution i fix it for them if i can't i ask a gm to help
D.i sitting every day on that forum to help members they have a problem
E. a gamesage help memberst they have a problem
a gamesage give ansers on members if there is a problem in aeriagames
a gamesage go play in game en seek for hackers to send a tiket
we need 1 gs in every country in belguim is no gs and all the kids they wane try paly ava don't can ask anything
because they don't reed english
F. i play ava all days if there is a hacker i sent a tiket to you i wanne help aeriagames to update and say what i think
i just wanne try this because i manne be a belguim GS to help kids

penedil

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:59 am

Game sage Application

:)
IGN: PenediL
A. i always try to help everyone who needs help and im active in forums.
B. in israel forums i orgnaize many events.
C. Again, in israel forums i help everyone with anything they need.
D. Every day i log on, see all new posts and try to help the ones who have problems
E. they help in forums + shout box so not all the Pressure will be on the gms. and they try to help anyone who has a problem.
F. becouse this is my favorite game and i know all about this game so i can help alot!
and i can represent aeria games in israel and make this game much populer in israel.

ABHI_AVA

Rank 0
ABHI_AVA
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:28 am
IGN : ABHIJIT0
2.A)i have helped the community by giving information if needed at being friendly.
2.B) not enough expriance to organise evnt.
2.C) i help by giving my self the error then finding the fix then passing the fix to the person needing help
2.D) i experience alot on the forum made a few friends and helped them had a few bad times but all sorted
2.E) i think a good game sage is there to help the community in a friendly polite manner whilst following the rules them selfs and making a great community for everyone who comes to aeria games
2.F) i want to be a game sage to help the community and give support if needed, i only play AvA at the moment and never really tried the other games hosted by aeria

dudu.gatti

Rank 0
dudu.gatti
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:12 am

Re: Game Sage Application

SGxG4TTI
nick: SGxG4TTI

I help the community of Portuguese and Brazilians who represent over 40% of players in the game. I help everyone who asks for information as inciar to play the game and solve problems..

I am leader of the clan SIGMA, 2 years ago. We have about 60 members and currently am responsible for organizing all internal events and championships we've had now four in total. Today we're making the fifth tournament, only squads.

As clan leader, always had the front to help those in need, not just members, plus friends and colleagues who knew the game.

I am very active in the forum, visit at all times, especially when I see that the game is in decline. I try to help as much.

I believe that a person is prepared to deal with people of different customs, knowledge and passing mainly helping solve problems. Helping those in need and who deserves attention both to be tips, advice and information.

Because I believe that AVA is the best fps today, already devoted two years there, and I believe it is time to pass knowledge to others in need.

Sry my English.

sivasli18

Rank 0
sivasli18
PostedNov 08, 2012 9:43 am
1. TurkGunner

- I've helped people through facebook, Hosted a event, also I represent the Turkish community.
- I can call easily the Turkish community together to participate a tournament with pleasure.
- people coming every day to my TS3 server for help and I take the time to help them with their issues, Also I give them tips. If there is an event of Aeria, I explain them how it works.
- first I always go on forums to see if help is needed in the area that I know much about.
- good GameSage's are required for the game to run the game properly.
- I have more experience with this game then the other games.

itsmonumental

Rank 2
itsmonumental
PostedNov 08, 2012 9:48 am

Application

Derp
1. iMonumental

A. I raise ideas out in public [forum posts on different accounts] , im co-operating with a 100-people mini facebook A.V.A community , I own a youtube channel [Youtube.com/AgentSamDA] where I upload AVA Gameplay videos , hackers who are caught on cam , A.V.A Montages , Basically im attempting to inspire the community to do the same , I post in the forums every here and there , i Follow them on a daily basis . I also give all kinda of advice to people , about in-game weaponry , programs , tips , weaponry modifications and others .
B. I'm Quite experienced at assisting with mini PUG hostings [about a year back with a friend] , im a decent commentator/shoutcaster.
C. I Always attempt to share the best of my knowledge , if its regarding FPS issues , Gun modifications , Programs , bugs , or anything else .
D. So far? I find this forums to be way more organized rather than in ijji , the Shoutbox is really helpful , GM's/GS's are active . I'm posting every here and there , Following the posts on a regular basis , donating my part in the posts if I feel i have what to donate .
E. A good GameSage is the medium between the community and the GM's / Staff , He is the one that is "down with the people" and also has access to the information "from above" , This title requires a lot of hard work , but eventually being a GameSage might be one of the most important things in the community !
F. * I've been playing A.V.A since 2009 , a bit after the beta
* I'm an experienced player in AVA
* I'm Kinda familiar to people
* I'm friendly to whoever gives me a chance
* From all the times i took breaks from AVA , it just kept pulling me back , its a very exciting game and im having a serious amount of fun playing it !
So basically i would like to be there for the AVA community .

SmiIey

Rank 2
SmiIey
PostedNov 08, 2012 1:05 pm
I have been playing in-game for a while now, there have been a few times where I have quit due to computer problems, but all of that has been dealt with and I've been pretty active, and willing to help anybody with problems. ^.^

I've been in many PUG's before, however I don't have any prior experience in hosting organizational events, but I think I would be able to do an okay job at it, since I can be active and get on whenever needed.

I know this isn't related to via game, but I help my friends in-real life with problems ALL the time, I'm actually the person most people in my school come to when they need advice or need help fixing something, and I have also helped people in-game.

I've been on the forums for some time, I'm not the most active, but I am decently active, at least on for some time a day, I also used to use the IJJI forums all the time.

Helps the community, puts GS'ing before other in-game priorities, and helps users with any problems, whether it be just a simple question or if the GS would need to host an organizational event.

The reason that I would like to be a GameSage for A.V.A is because it's mainly the only game I play, due to the fact I dislike the other games, I believe that the competitive scene isn't really as dead as people make it out to be, it just needs somewhat of a boost, and the hackers need to be dealt with. I realize a GameSage doesn't deal with hackers, but they can at least report them, tell GM's anything new (New hacks, etc that need to be dealt with).
And everything else, I also would like to become a GS here because I am pretty active, and thank that I would be able to do a decent job. I would put GS'ing before any other thing in-game , whether it be I'm in a tournament, or clan warring, or anything really.

ralphlauren267

Rank 0
ralphlauren267
PostedNov 08, 2012 1:11 pm
ChaoChaoo
_________
A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage? I help people if they have problem with the game

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? nothing yet (waiting for new computer) but in the future i will

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? Im doing the best i can to help people with problems

D. What experience do you have with our forum community? Im active in forums and helping people

A good Gamesage does is they help players in the community; they are helping the GM improving the game to make it better and help with problems; also know the rules and explain it to people and be on forum everytime so you know what the community are talking about and help them if they have problem

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)? I been playing AVA for many years now and I want to help people solve there problems and keep the community going.