Akash13

Rank 1
Akash13
PostedNov 07, 2012 6:51 am   Last edited by Akash13 on Nov 09, 2012 9:18 am. Edited 1 time in total

Forum Discussion -your anime hero/anime/manga

plz don't flame this topic.:)
i k there r so many people who r anime lover so just tell your favourite anime hero and don't forget to tell anime/manga name and why u ike him.Smile

edit-u can talk about everything that related to anime.Smile

starting myself -

my favourite one is ROCK LEE from Naruto.i like him most coz he is hard working and even though he don't have skills like others but still he managed to become 1 of the great shinobi .his commitment and spirit towards his work is amazing.and he is funny one too.Smile.
Advertisement

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:28 am
that is a rather tough question.....

their are many that could easily be my favourites but none can top Goku from Dragon Ball/Z/GT
His compassion and no-one is left behind attitude are admirable.
not to meantion his sense of justice and an awesome sense of humour along with his huge appetite.

he showed me at a young age that theres always a weak spot -_^
(not to meantion how to stand in one spot for multiple episodes screaming at the top of ones lunges)

Akash13

Rank 1
Akash13
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:01 am
AweClaw wrote:
that is a rather tough question.....

their are many that could easily be my favourites but none can top Goku from Dragon Ball/Z/GT
His compassion and no-one is left behind attitude are admirable.
not to meantion his sense of justice and an awesome sense of humour along with his huge appetite.

he showed me at a young age that theres always a weak spot -_^
(not to meantion how to stand in one spot for multiple episodes screaming at the top of ones lunges)  

XD.goku is exception.lol.

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:38 pm
Kazuma Yagami from Kaza no stigma! **** that dude is so cool gets all the lady's you know what i'm sayin? He is personality is cool to. No homo... I just like am in love with him.

Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:57 pm
random rabbits

ForsakenNyx

Rank 0
ForsakenNyx
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:15 pm
This is rather tough. I have watched many animes that the main character (mostly a guy) have been through a lot. I got to say Tomoya Okazaki. He lost his wife after giving birth to their daughter. Then the daughter died at a very young age from the sickness that his wife had.

Golbez127

Rank 0
Golbez127
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Idk if Cotton, a character from a recent anime movie Oblivion Island, counts... but I love it when he tries to run in with his toy army to save Haruka. If you haven't seen it yet I HIGHLY suggest watching it!

But... if he doesn't count.. then I'd have to say Ichigo.. cuz he so sexy.. :3

ForsakenNyx

Rank 0
ForsakenNyx
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:40 pm
Golbez127 wrote:

Idk if Cotton, a character from a recent anime movie Oblivion Island, counts... but I love it when he tries to run in with his toy army to save Haruka. If you haven't seen it yet I HIGHLY suggest watching it!

But... if he doesn't count.. then I'd have to say Ichigo.. cuz he so sexy.. :3  

Any anime character :3 Seems pretty weird though. A toy army. lol. I'll watch it :3

Golbez127

Rank 0
Golbez127
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:43 pm
Yeah!! You should def check it out. It's one of my fav anime movies now... hehe

AkiraSosuke34

Rank 5
AkiraSosuke34
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:58 pm
Aizen just because he way to boss