Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:34 am

IT is time

I am not the same person I was when I 1st started playing this game
Time for me to at least take a much needed break from this game. After 2 years of chasing to Jones's in order to compete, I realized something, that this game has been a fun hobby/leisure activity of mine for a lot of this time...in fact, maybe too much time and $. I have grown fond of alot of you out there that I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know. Others that I have disagreed and even argued with over things have also helped me to reconsider/ponder what my part in things are. To many that could care less (and you know who you are) I am just another QQ'er on the AoL side that never seemed to be content with the way things were, but in fact, I have been....but not anymore. I realized that this game, although fun to have the social aspect be a part of the roots that keep us grounded, has just lost its luster in my eyes and the passion has faded with the many problems it faces. I wont get into all the details on this. We are either all part of the problem or all part of the solution. I just wish the best for the people that choose to stay and play. As for me, I have the rest of my life to figure out and enjoy. Whether I decide to come back and play Shaiya again, I do not really know.

I would hope that when I am gone and if/when I do decide to return, that the game culture/environment isn't so cynical, disrespectful, and negative towards one another (especially in-game) the way that I have seen it the past few months, and that some good fixes have taken place.

As for now, I feel burnt out on both ends of the candle and need some time at least to take care of more important things in RL, recharge my batteries (so to speak), and reconsider what I will do then. As for now, I will not actively be playing this game for a little while, at least, but may stop in from time to time to say hello to people.

I am sorry if I ever said or did anything to hurt anyones' feelings bc that is really not in my nature to make anyone fell like crap (unless you threw crap at me 1st Razz)

To all the AGE staff (including all the [GS]'s I know I haven't always behaved well (Sorry Rev), and have made some mistakes along the way. We are human, not puppets on a string, with real feelings and emotions when it comes to the level and degree of passion that we exude in this game environment.

Take care of this Shaiya community as best you can, as you have been doing, to the best of your abilities. They love this game at its core essence (for the most part) as you would love to see the joy from each and every one of them having a good time playing this game. Sometimes getting back to the basics isn't such a difficult thing when it relieves the stressors of dealing with massive amounts of complexities and issues in life and at your jobs on a daily/weekly basis.

I love you all and wish you all the best.

Best Regards,

Art
Advertisement

sxty9

Rank 2
sxty9
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:38 am
GL with RL - it is a wonderful thing!

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedNov 07, 2012 3:37 am
Awwww Good Luck in RL hun, we will miss you

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedNov 07, 2012 3:44 am
Hope u will be cool as always Arthur.... Sum1 go Sum1 come Sooner or later mybe i will step down too...we know that this game will not be forever for us... we get tired for all of this issues etc..etc...

ChildOfTheArbat

Rank 1
ChildOfTheArbat
PostedNov 07, 2012 6:55 am
Fare thee well Smile

Мay it go well with you

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:33 am
Take care Art

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:51 am
Take care and GL Very Happy

evan360

Rank 1
evan360
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:51 am   Last edited by evan360 on Nov 07, 2012 8:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:01 am
Take care and good-luck dude.

-Retired.

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
PostedNov 07, 2012 10:09 am
Art! It was very nice having you as a guildie. You´re a very good player and an amazing person. Gl with anything that you gonna do in real life and take care Smile