meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 06, 2012 11:58 pm

It's been a while, let me reintroduce myself

everything has changed
I'm am going to reintroduce myself. my ign is Ownalicious, I started playing DDTank since Beta and played since Day 1 of the release. I played for a year and accomplished a lot of things.
One of my big accomplishments was becoming a GS for the Aeria Now team. Then my name changed to [GS]Ownie cause my name with the tag didn't fit. I was a GS for about a year, had a great time with the team and the community. I had to give up my position as GS because I Real Life stuff I had to handle. So now my IGN is Ownie_ on the First Channel.

Since I last time I was on I was ranked in the top 10, Gulu Hero wasn't beat yet. There are soo much stuff. There was only one person to have gotten max refine on a weapon. those were some good times! there is a lot of awesome changed I have noticed, and I am very interested in finding out a lot more.

I am happy to announce to becoming back from such a long time, hoping to make new friends and getting to talk to some old ones if they still play. Don't be afraid to talk to me in game, I am more than welcome to chat with you!

-Ownie
Advertisement

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedNov 07, 2012 12:36 am
Hi, its good to have you back on Aeria DDTank. I know you don't know me because I also don't even know you xD! but I hope we can be buddies. Also join FT >:O! xD

If you're on cerberus then add me. IGN : GrayUchiha❤Nem after you did so, pm me please Very HappyD!

And wah! Another ex-GS starting to play DDTank again Very Happy!! Are you planning to apply again ^^?

Hope you enjoy the new feature!

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 07, 2012 12:59 am
fawwazndhyl wrote:
Hi, its good to have you back on Aeria DDTank. I know you don't know me because I also don't even know you xD! but I hope we can be buddies. Also join FT >:O! xD

If you're on cerberus then add me. IGN : GrayUchiha❤Nem after you did so, pm me please Very HappyD!

And wah! Another ex-GS starting to play DDTank again Very Happy!! Are you planning to apply again ^^?

Hope you enjoy the new feature!  

yeah, I'm thinking about applying again, but I'm not sure when Razz

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:04 am
maybe you should like wait a month to get use to the new system and then apply? Smile hehe :3

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:06 am
yeah that's what i was thinking

Vivisaurus

Rank 0
Vivisaurus
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:23 am
:3 Welcome back, person. I mean, Ownie. xD

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:24 am
Haha thanks, I'm glad to be back

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedNov 07, 2012 3:40 pm
>,> hurry up and catch up foo u is behind :O

:3

also on another note:

Ownie has returned!!!DX

run!!!!

*INVISIBLE EXPLOSIONS OF GLITTER*

<a></a>

gm_kiko

GameMaster: USA
gm_kiko
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:10 pm
Lol i remember this guy. He helped my as a GS for Caesary Spanish Very Happy Welcome back dude.

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:30 pm
gm_kiko wrote:
Lol i remember this guy. He helped my as a GS for Caesary Spanish Very Happy Welcome back dude.  

Hey Kiko long time no see!!