Aaron696969

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:20 am

"Cannot Connect To Server"

even though there is no scheduled maintenance
and if i do successfully login, i come to the realm lists, i select my realm and channel then i get stuck at loading character list, and then it says cannot connect to server, again. i just started playing this game too ><
Advertisement

cuang123

Rank 0
cuang123
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:26 am
Fear not dear sir, for you are not alone...

Yeah.. Whatever

KoteruTM

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 3:43 am
Yeah, they're probably not gonna realize this until the GM's wake up to fix this~

Fleuralee

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:47 pm
ok i'm having problems like this during the game and when I try to log in...it's highly annoying..and it kicked me out of the Malice dungeon twice when I was trying to help someone and I can't go back in due to the daily limits which wasn't my fault! D: help please T.T

*EDIT* and when I just got on it said that it couldn't temporarily connect and kicked me out of the client completely....

birdybones

Rank 0
birdybones
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:56 pm
I have been having the same issues as well. :c

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:31 pm
For everyone that is having issues do this please:

Code:
Press Windows Key + R then type CMD and hit enter.  A small console window will appear.  After this type tracert 174.142.117.5  After this press the PRTSCN button on your keyboard, and then open Microsoft Paint.  After opening Microsoft Paint Paste the image in Paint. Save the image then go to tinypic.com then copy and paste the link here.

BubbleMonstar

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:08 pm
im having same issue and im not sure if this is how you meant but http://tinypic.com/r/2e5v41k/6

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:10 pm
BubbleMonstar wrote:
im having same issue and im not sure if this is how you meant but http://tinypic.com/r/2e5v41k/6  

Since your pings are fine try the following options from BigNakedBob32

BigNakedBob32 wrote:
First thing you'll want to do is make sure any firewalls or antivirus you are running allows the _Launcher.exe to pass through. Since there are so many different antivirus programs out there I will simply suggest using Google to do a search for "[Your antivirus name] add exception". This will most likely return some helpful results. You may need to do this for any antimalware programs you have running as well, again simple Google "[Your antimalware] add exception or whitelist" and you should find directions on adding exceptions.

Also remember that Windows has its own built in firewall, you may need to manually add an exception for the _Launcher.exe to this firewall.
Adding an Exception for Windows XP Instructions.
Adding an Exception for Windows Vista Instructions.
Adding an Exception for Windows 7 Instructions.
Remember the default location for the _Launcher.exe is C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal

If the _Launcher.exe is allowed through your antivirus and firewall the next thing you will want to do is run a tracert to the Eden servers. This will map out the connection between you and the server and show any possible trouble nodes along the way. Follow the directions in this thread to do a tracert. Generally if you start getting readings of 300ms or higher you may experience disconnections or not be able to connect properly. Keep in mind that the Eden servers are located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. If you are in a country that is relatively far from Eastern Canada it is more likely that you will have higher pings.  

Also try running an anti virus scan to make sure you have no viruses on your computer. If you have a virus it might trigger the anti-bot system EE has.

dude5183

Rank 0
dude5183
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:29 pm
Hmm, can someone help me? So I'm having no problems getting to log-in screen. So then I type my username and password, but then it shows: Verifying Account and Password, for like a minute or so... after a while a box says: Server Connection: Failure.

I have tried the Norton thing, and I have even ran an anti-virus scan. Heck I have re-installed EE, restarted internet, but nothing works...
I have even tried running it in administrator, and logging in as admin and still nothing... Are there any other possible problems?
And by the way, everything was good a day ago, I could log in and play with no lag or crashing, this error was just very sudden -- if it helps.

~Fail... Sad

Royeltee

Rank 2
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:01 pm
Try this for server connection failure