GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Patch Notes - November 12th, 2012

Grand Fantasia Patch Notes 11/12/2012

Server Merge Details

Bodor and Gaia servers have been merged to the new and illustrious server, Ponchee!

If you have any questions about why your name has to be changed, why you have multiple characters on one account, why you have items in your archive or anything, PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD HERE BEFORE SENDING IN A RT.

Ponchee has 4 channels. The Sprite Protection System (in-game bot) was removed. The PVP channels were supposed to be removed, but we still currently have them. They will be removed at a later date.

If an account had Sprite Islands on both Bodor and Gaia, all statues and Sprite Idols will be retained. The island with the highest level will be the one retained.

If duplicate items exist in the Archive they can be retrieved in the account's Item Mall inventory by pressing the "i" key.

Updates

The following zones will have permanent 3x experience boosts added: Spirit Valley, Misty Plateau, Golden Sandbar, Aurawhisp Hamlet, Frostfire Pass, Heirloom Peninsula, Winterflake Forest, Ancient Polar Ruins, Auris Bay!

See which Game Sage is on which server and channel by click HERE!

GSRagazzo will now be known as GSChiru

GSHearts will now be known as GSArsenic

*All issues have been addressed to our developers and are currently being investigated. Thank you for your patience.

Guild Wars

• Guild vs Guild was reset. Unfortunately, we cannot change the roster at this time. The guilds signed up as the ones signed up.

Exp

• The Exp on the MPT and MSMF will continue to be manually added by our GM team while we can get the exp approved and implemented by the devs. Please note that FOR NOW we are going to have 115% increase on the MPT, however, we might bring it down some when it becomes permanent, so enjoy while you can.

Sprite Alchemy

• For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Events!

• Be sure to stay in the know on the latest events HERE!
Advertisement

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:44 am
Awesome!
Thanks.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:04 am
great news im sad because i cant log on though D: no log in problems just have to work tomorrow D;

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:53 am
hmm, my arhive in gaia n bodor is not unbound,they only one archive in ponchee and i already check my item mall

~Kira072, "The Beater" AB(Assassin+BlackSwordsman)~

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:56 am
Kira071 wrote:
hmm, my arhive in gaia n bodor is not unbound,they only one archive in ponchee and i already check my item mall  

Clicky.

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:33 am
Economist_X wrote:

Clicky.  

tysm

~Kira072, "The Beater" AB(Assassin+BlackSwordsman)~

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:43 am
So yea i just did arena after the servers went up and now my character is stuck in arena.

iDivine

Rank 0
iDivine
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:44 am
The following zones will have permanent 3x experience boosts added: Spirit Valley, Misty Plateau, Golden Sandbar, Aurawhisp Hamlet, Frostfire Pass, Heirloom Peninsula, Winterflake Forest, Ancient Polar Ruins, Auris Bay!

Oh baby Very Happy

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:46 am
Time to check some of my toon names...

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:22 am
Rankings didn't get paid out ? ):