tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedNov 07, 2012 3:44 am
lestat_anil wrote:
Wiesior wrote:
Eng voices are always alot worse than original.  

This isn't a matter of fact, this is a matter of opinion. Not all English voice actors are terrible or do a discredit to the roles they are hired for, and to insinuate that such an opinion is fact is insulting/demeaning to those people that do that for a living.

I understand that everyone has their opinions, but until we actually hear what the voices are going to sound like, there really is no way to form an educated opinion about this game in particular. Some games, for example Lime Odyssey, have done very well with their English voice overs.  

Scarlet Blade will be using the same voice-acting studio that Lime Odyssey has used.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."
Advertisement

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:11 am
tactics wrote:
lestat_anil wrote:
Wiesior wrote:
Eng voices are always alot worse than original.  

This isn't a matter of fact, this is a matter of opinion. Not all English voice actors are terrible or do a discredit to the roles they are hired for, and to insinuate that such an opinion is fact is insulting/demeaning to those people that do that for a living.

I understand that everyone has their opinions, but until we actually hear what the voices are going to sound like, there really is no way to form an educated opinion about this game in particular. Some games, for example Lime Odyssey, have done very well with their English voice overs.  

Scarlet Blade will be using the same voice-acting studio that Lime Odyssey has used.  

so far only few games i've heard the voice overs in english done good are lime odyssey and Divina so heres praying for a good one.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedNov 07, 2012 10:14 am
tactics wrote:

Oh awesome! Thanks for the info ^^