JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 20, 2012 10:25 am
splasher__ wrote:
KarVilj wrote:
I think they should start sell those 80gears already. Those who didint wait, shame. Those who waited good for them.

Just relese them for ap, so also ppl that waited 80 set's can play...  

LOL, are you serious?
If you going to wait why you waiting for 80 set? Why not wait for 90 set while at it?  

Haven't you heard lvl 100 set coming start of 2014, we should all wait and not play at all till then!

Advertisement

avara88

Rank 1
PostedNov 20, 2012 10:54 am
KarVilj wrote:
I think they should start sell those 80gears already. Those who didint wait, shame. Those who waited good for them.

How about some details for the black friday and cyber monday tiers so people can plan if they will even do EoM this month? Not that the black friday tier is an option for those of us who use only recurring payments....

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedNov 20, 2012 10:59 am
JamesGodden wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
KarVilj wrote:

LOL, are you serious?
If you going to wait why you waiting for 80 set? Why not wait for 90 set while at it?  

Haven't you heard lvl 100 set coming start of 2014, we should all wait and not play at all till then!  

and in 2015 we getting lvl 110 sets Razz?

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:01 pm
For the rebate can yall plz start posting the 1st day in the calendar instead of the end day for it?

Rebate Day! - Get up to 100% of your AP back
TO PARTICIPATE, PURCHASE A SPECIAL VERSION OF ONE OF THESE PACKS IN THE FEATURED TAB BETWEEN Tuesday 20th@ 9PM PST and Wednesday 21st@ 9PM PST. The rebate ONLY applies to packs with the rebate tag (100% Rebate), Limit 1 Per Player  
!

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:29 pm
avara88 wrote:
KarVilj wrote:

How about some details for the black friday and cyber monday tiers so people can plan if they will even do EoM this month? Not that the black friday tier is an option for those of us who use only recurring payments....  

yea I am a bit concerned as well for those of us with recurring payments...will we at least qualify for the missed bonus tiers that are scheduled BEFORE recurring kicks in so we dont miss out or will they be incorporated within the total length of the EoM spender tier?

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:09 am
splasher__ wrote:
KarVilj wrote:

LOL, are you serious?

Yeah, but 2 months?
Seriously, 2 months after releasing 70-79 gears they release 80 gears.... Neutral

Lots of people will now wait till the gear is available with AP instead of working on 79 sets. Unless we all demand that AGE states the date they will do that (hopefully many months from now) we will still not have pvp, as people will continue to wait.
If we can get them to tell us its months away, we can link some 79 gear and pvp.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

watcher876

Rank 0
watcher876
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:30 am
Arthur5174 wrote:
avara88 wrote:
KarVilj wrote:

yea I am a bit concerned as well for those of us with recurring payments...will we at least qualify for the missed bonus tiers that are scheduled BEFORE recurring kicks in so we dont miss out or will they be incorporated within the total length of the EoM spender tier?  

Since Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just different options for the bonus part of the tier, if you are looking for something in the regular bonus tier like 77 boots, it may not be in those 2 tiers. But possibly they could have one of the other pieces people asked for, so who knows. But it's already Wednesday and we don't even have a clue what might be a choice for the Black Friday Bonus Tier.

avara88

Rank 1
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:21 am
Gods.Child wrote:

Lots of people will now wait till the gear is available with AP instead of working on 79 sets. Unless we all demand that AGE states the date they will do that (hopefully many months from now) we will still not have pvp, as people will continue to wait.
If we can get them to tell us its months away, we can link some 79 gear and pvp.  

+1

Maybe if people knew the 80 gear wouldn't be available for AP for 4-5 months people would finish 79 gear and we could have more pvp, instead of more people waiting and more people quitting because of boredom.

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:13 am
Where Dec Calendar ??

ranger175

Rank 2
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:32 am
.Hani. wrote:
Where Dec Calendar ??  

+111111