minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:17 am
PLH + Lapis.. and please add the other regnum lapis in there... sound like a broken record but really Forbid 7 is 6 ops!!! Shame on yall for taken adantage of your orcs/priests that need them to take care of you QQ The addition of more PLH should help w/ the cost "maybe". Also with new weapons now available, and only a few bosses to farm for debuffs, a token of win in a tier somewhere, Swift lapis, and ele 2.5's. Skip any 70 gears, we can farm ROTCO instead if any need, give us something to do. And since we all want max OJ's...... when are you fixing the gear?

Advertisement

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:18 am
imZhao wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
They wipe PLHs to often for this to be an option.  

no they don't.... they wipe once a month a PLH takes about 30seconds to use, since the lapis comes with it.

instant redeem Lapis + PLH, about oooh 30s later use PLH and the lapis, voila linked piece, in seconds  

The biggest difference is the cost in game of 12 op VS 25+ op.

With 7's @ 2 op you could take your chances more oft than not and come out ahead instead of using PLH. On the other hand for what it gives you the troll of tear is very cost effective (you can easily spend over 12 op's linking a lvl 7 lapis).

Just puttin' that out there.  

For me the cost in game is irrelevant to the discussion. A3's and RP's increase ticket time, delay other tickets, both of which decreases play time for people waiting on gear, and can be exploited to create illegal links, none of which are desireable.

Also to me it seems pretty stupid to create an item like a PLH and then STILL do GM link promos, the idea behind a PLH was to reduce GM link mistakes, ticket turnarounds etc. etc.

besides a larger number of PLH's within promos would reduce their value down anyways towards the A3's and RPs, and since they get wiped would prevent hoarding for future releases (which is the reason PLHs are wiped though I personally don't think they should be)

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedNov 07, 2012 10:19 am
JamesGodden wrote:

For me the cost in game is irrelevant to the discussion. A3's and RP's increase ticket time, delay other tickets, both of which decreases play time for people waiting on gear, and can be exploited to create illegal links, none of which are desireable.

The cost may be arbitrary to you but I'm sure to some it's a major factor.

I'd also be willing to bet that a3 tickets make up a very small % of tickets, but neither of has the data on this so I guess we'll never know.

It's not hard for me to see the reasoning behind having such an item, it's a cheaper way for players to link up. The price to link every 7 with PLH would be literally over twice as much compared to using a3. I would love something that does this in game tho.

For me, the gear would be under ticket either way. Send max OJ + links ticket at same time and gear will be in WH basically same amount of time regardless.

The incorrect links are the only major issue I have with this item but from all accounts that I've heard since the new ticket format most of these issues have been resolved.

Honestly, this wouldn't effect me either way. I'll have my gear done whether those items exist or not. I do think it's a cost effective way for people to get their gear linked tho (which should hopefully lead to more fully linked ppl in pvp for both sides at some point).

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 07, 2012 10:29 am
imZhao wrote:
The incorrect links are the only major issue I have with this item but from all accounts that I've heard since the new ticket format most of these issues have been resolved  

Bolded the problem word Very Happy

If AGE had a good sigma rating over say 5.5 it wouldn't be a worry, but they don't have a good sigma score (8 mistakes on tickets for me alone takes them below 5.5)

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
PostedNov 08, 2012 1:02 am
minideth wrote:
PLH + Lapis.. and please add the other regnum lapis in there... sound like a broken record but really Forbid 7 is 6 ops!!! Shame on yall for taken adantage of your orcs/priests that need them to take care of you QQ The addition of more PLH should help w/ the cost "maybe". Also with new weapons now available, and only a few bosses to farm for debuffs, a token of win in a tier somewhere, Swift lapis, and ele 2.5's. Skip any 70 gears, we can farm ROTCO instead if any need, give us something to do. And since we all want max OJ's...... when are you fixing the gear?  

i can sell it to u for 5 ops Laughing

Qlander

Rank 2
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:01 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
They wipe PLHs to often for this to be an option.  

no they don't.... they wipe once a month a PLH takes about 30seconds to use, since the lapis comes with it.

instant redeem Lapis + PLH, about oooh 30s later use PLH and the lapis, voila linked piece, in seconds  

Token of Win, Troll of Tear A3 and Red Pebbles don't get wiped. So until they stop wiping PLHs, this isn't a viable solution as they are not equal items.  

Or they should wipe them too (then stop promoing them) which would be even better!

Great idea!  

Stop trying to devalue more items. PLH's suck-***, they get wiped too often. The placeholders are much better. We want placeholders not 'things you purchase that get wiped and waste your $$' items - thats called a **** rip off Razz

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
PostedNov 09, 2012 12:21 am
Qlander wrote:

Stop trying to devalue more items. PLH's suck-***, they get wiped too often. The placeholders are much better. We want placeholders not 'things you purchase that get wiped and waste your $$' items - thats called a **** rip off Razz  

u like to use stars in ur language XD

ibbi85

Rank 2
ibbi85
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:05 am
You guys can barely handle the tickets from 1 EOM Tier....why in the H3LL would you make 4 tiers and a possible 5th?

Cojen39

Rank 1
Cojen39
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:03 am
Yes when are you fixing the gear? I expect never... so please make available at eom, and lots of it. I can't pvp on my 80 toon. With new enchants we get slammed. NOthing to link or enchant this bonus.

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedNov 09, 2012 1:12 pm
So Eom starts up 23rd while preccuring ap pays out 25th thats not to good then.
We need more mileage 2000 and 5000 swift lapis and new eles and i would prefer swift in more then 30k bonus.
PLH and swift starting to reach 30op each so more of those.
I thought merge would maybe keep prices balanced but instead it go skyrocket
so a few extra wont hurt,