For those of you playing the Korean version (Queens Blade Online), what would you say are some "helpful tips" that you might tell a new player who is first entering the game?
I'll make some examples here for other Aeria games, and anyone who wants to help can reply to this thread with tips for Scarlet Blade.
Shaiya examples (which may not be factually accurate >.> they're just examples):
- The Borderlands maps are very dangerous, and you can be attacked by the (light/dark faction) at any moment! Be sure to wear your best gear and bring plenty of potions!
- Did you know? Sonic Lapis Lv2 can be linked into your boots to make you run 3x faster!
- Wanna be the leader of your own guild? All you need to do is reach level 30, and gather 7 friends! Then just visit the GuildMaster in town to get started!
Eden Eternal examples:
- Did you know? Your guild can create its own town! In it, you can build special buildings to sell items to other players, and even control your own tax rate!
- Got any Eden Crystals? They're the most valuable item in the world.
- Gray-named enemies do not give you EXP: Look for yellow or red ones to level up faster!
The reason I'm asking, is that I'm considering making some of the "fluff text" that non-quest NPCs say actually helpful for new players to help early-game retention. Anything you guys can contribute will be helpful!