lexiecoy

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 4:59 pm

resolution =___=

uggh ..
hi guys !

can you please help me .. im using netbook and i cant change the resolution its too big
and i cant click the start game ><

thankies ..
Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedNov 05, 2012 5:02 pm
Hello lexiecoy,

Unforunately, netbooks aren't compatible with Eden Eternal, and there is no way to change it so that the resolution suits your netbook.

I'm sorry, but I hope you have a great day regardless. ^_^

lexiecoy

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 5:03 pm
my sister is using a netbook too ><
and she can play eden eter ><

how come ? Sad

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedNov 06, 2012 9:12 am
lexiecoy wrote:
my sister is using a netbook too ><
and she can play eden eter ><

how come ? Sad  

her netbook is different than yours probably. you can press "enter" at the "Launcher"/Patcher to start the game. The start button will appear after it finish patching and pressing enter will activate it. The Launcher is not resizeable but the game can run on 800x600. Have your sister change her resolution to 800x600 and go into the game and then quit. Go to her computer and copy the file client.ini from the EE folder onto a usb-stick and copy it to your EE folder. That'll let you get into the game with the correct resolution. The EE folder is usually at C:\Aeriagames\Eden Eternal unless you installed it somewhere else like C:\Program Files\Aeriagames\Eden Eternal.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)