barcca321

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:38 am
pask81 wrote:
barcca321 wrote:
pask81 wrote:
Try to uninstall and download for the alternative mirror indicated in this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1607331  

i download it but it didnt help . thank u but help me out pls  

What is the exact error message do you get? And when does it show (while downloading the update or when you try to log)?  

i will show u the proplem

it stop loading and this come up

Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:25 am
It is very strange, it doesn't seem any of the usual error I saw talking about.

Did you ever play after the ep6 introduction? Maybe you are getting this problem cause the ep6 patch is too big (idk the reason, you were downloading quite fast before the interruption, so ur connection should be fine).

I'll try to upload an updated version of Shaiya (something similar to the alternate download I gave you earlier) so you can skip this big update. I will post here the link when done, check again in next few days.

javi_er

Rank 0
javi_er
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:03 pm
I have the same problem and this is the error when i press on "OK"

Would be nice if you can help me! Smile

barcca321

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:10 pm
pask81 wrote:
It is very strange, it doesn't seem any of the usual error I saw talking about.

Did you ever play after the ep6 introduction? Maybe you are getting this problem cause the ep6 patch is too big (idk the reason, you were downloading quite fast before the interruption, so ur connection should be fine).

I'll try to upload an updated version of Shaiya (something similar to the alternate download I gave you earlier) so you can skip this big update. I will post here the link when done, check again in next few days.  

yea i was play in ep6 but last update u did in the game and this bug or error comes up i think when u make new update it shuold work

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:04 pm
I'm not sure if it is up-to-date or not, but Vafx's alternate download is an option.
I'm at work on my lunch break right now, I'll try checking when I get home whether it's up-to-date.

RIP Kizzd

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:33 am
MerlinMcTav wrote:
I'm not sure if it is up-to-date or not, but Vafx's alternate download is an option.
I'm at work on my lunch break right now, I'll try checking when I get home whether it's up-to-date.  

The op said it didn't work, that's why I thought vaf one is not updated.

Here is a link to download an updated client I uploaded: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6Fgb29CeQAUeV83WHZtNlZXcVk

Before to proceed uninstall previous Shaiya installation (or delete the folder if you used vaf download).

After the download just double click the file and wait, at the end you will get a shaiya folder, run the updater.exe file in it and the game should start.

barcca321

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:12 am
pask81 wrote:
MerlinMcTav wrote:

The op said it didn't work, that's why I thought vaf one is not updated.

Here is a link to download an updated client I uploaded: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6Fgb29CeQAUeV83WHZtNlZXcVk

Before to proceed uninstall previous Shaiya installation (or delete the folder if you used vaf download).

After the download just double click the file and wait, at the end you will get a shaiya folder, run the updater.exe file in it and the game should start.  

ok i will try its 1.3GB thnx i will tell if it work or dont work

barcca321

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:53 pm
Thank YOU !!!!!!!!!! ur realy helped me out bro :3 , I dont know how to pay u back :3 thanks very much x10m

thanx ♣♦♥

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:16 am
barcca321 wrote:
Thank YOU !!!!!!!!!! ur realy helped me out bro :3 , I dont know how to pay u back :3 thanks very much x10m
thanx ♣♦♥  

You just did Very Happy

A thanks is enough for me Wink

barcca321

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:49 am
pask81 wrote:
barcca321 wrote:
thanx ♣♦♥  

You just did Very Happy

A thanks is enough for me Wink  

aw bro Sad new update come out and same proplem come back what to do ?