silversin93

Rank 0
silversin93
PostedNov 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Clothing dye wont take

My clothing dye pick wont show up
Ok, this has happened twice now, class mage. The 2nd time I got a dye I picked part one with white and confirmed my part one is still purple. The 3rd time I got a dye I picked part two with off white and it's still yellow.... Help?
Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:13 pm
Hello, silvernsin93!

Well, there are two things you need to ask yourself:
  • Is this a random clothes color dye? - If the item you're using says it's a random clothes color dye, it doesn't matter which color you choose, because what you get will always be random. If you pick blue out of blue, yellow and green, you might get green, you might get blue, or you may get yellow. It's random.
  • Do I have the correct outfit set? - If, on your class roster, you're choosing to dye your cleric outfit number 2, and you apply the dye to that, but your outfit is set to display cleric outfit number 1, your cleric outfit number 1 is obviously not going to display any changes. Make sure you're set to display the correct outfit on your class roster (press K, tab to class roster, choose your class, select your preferred outfit from the vertical list on the right side, and press set outfit).

I hope that answers your question. ^_^

silversin93

Rank 0
silversin93
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:26 pm
Merushii wrote:
Hello, silvernsin93!

Well, there are two things you need to ask yourself:
  • Is this a random clothes color dye? - If the item you're using says it's a random clothes color dye, it doesn't matter which color you choose, because what you get will always be random. If you pick blue out of blue, yellow and green, you might get green, you might get blue, or you may get yellow. It's random.
  • Do I have the correct outfit set? - If, on your class roster, you're choosing to dye your cleric outfit number 2, and you apply the dye to that, but your outfit is set to display cleric outfit number 1, your cleric outfit number 1 is obviously not going to display any changes. Make sure you're set to display the correct outfit on your class roster (press K, tab to class roster, choose your class, select your preferred outfit from the vertical list on the right side, and press set outfit).

I hope that answers your question. ^_^

Oh thank you for your help, i was just confused because you can select the color yourself. my last dye worked fine ^^

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:29 pm
silversin93 wrote:

Oh thank you for your help, i was just confused because you can select the color yourself. my last dye worked fine ^^  
Aye, random dye colors are kind of derpy like that.

You can select the color, but what you actually get is random! Bah! Haha, regardless, I hope you have a great day. ^_^