doru73

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:06 am

again: ARES DUELL TIMES

please finally give a resond GMS !!
Idk how often we opened this subject and yet, no reaction from GMs.

Here it comes again:
The current time of Ares duell makes it impossible for us here in germany, and man oither countrys, to participate.
Why? because its 3:30-5:30 in the night/morning, thats horrible. We either work, or sleep.

But also, during that Time, only a few ppl play DDtank so that the winners are allways the same who kill their own accounts, which is rly boring after all.

Could we pls get a respond about this from the Staff, so we know if we can await a Change or if it's gonna stay like it is.

thanks
Advertisement

doru73

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:00 am
lol seriously, not even 1 of the admins dare to write a "yes" or "no" ?

Idk if i ever seen such a poor Administration on the web yet.. epic.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:47 am
I am sorry we overlooked your posting.
I will get more information and get back to you.
Thanks

grxfloor23

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 12:20 pm
Lol, if we move to a different time to benefit you, then it would be night time for other countries as well and it won't be a good time for the Player in US... hey this is DDTANK USA! Not GERMANY! Stop being so demanding, if you think it's BORING. I think Aeria is doing a good job. if you have something to suggest go to " Suggestion Thread", stop posting random annoying thread around complaining. Just because you are a customer doesn't mean you get to do everything you want. There are a lot of other customer who are not satisfy too and they try approach Aeria will manner and politeness... Please at least tryyyyy to be civilizes.