wolvin_god

Rank 0
wolvin_god
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:49 am

Reoccuring AP

^
Just a quick question about the reoccurring AP method. It has not given me my AP for this month. My Paypal does not have a balance but is linked to my debit card. Would I have to put the money on my Paypal account from my card before I could receive reoccurring payments or would I have to link it to my bank directly?
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 05, 2012 8:14 am

Re: Reoccuring AP

^
wolvin_god wrote:
Just a quick question about the reoccurring AP method. It has not given me my AP for this month. My Paypal does not have a balance but is linked to my debit card. Would I have to put the money on my Paypal account from my card before I could receive reoccurring payments or would I have to link it to my bank directly?  

If your paypal account does not contain the correct amount of funds, the amount will be taken from your linked account.

As for why it's not gone through this month, I am not sure. Perhaps recent events (ie, the hurricane) have had some effect on things, but I would advise contacting the billing department via RT here if your AP has not arrived within a week of the date it normally does.

<center></center>

wolvin_god

Rank 0
wolvin_god
PostedNov 05, 2012 8:35 am
Alright thanks. You sir are simply one H3LL of a butler.