Assasin186

Rank 0
Assasin186
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:49 am

Legendary weapons, don't be unique equipment

I always thought that assasins and sages are in a disadvantage because they have to use one weapon legendary and one with the name in orange letters, while the others classes have shield and weapon, 2-h weapons (swords, axes, staves), or even bows and firearms, but assasin and sage are the only 2 classes that doesn't have a legendary in all the hands. I think that you have to put another 1-h sword and 1-h hammer (at least at level 50 and 60) or make that the legendary weapons that already exist don't be unique equipent anymore.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:29 am
Meh, it's not really an disadvantage, the classes do just fine in PvP. As a sage you can always choose to use 2-hand hammers or a staff if you want too~ If they're going to implement any new yellows, it's our 90 yellows, not 50 yellows. <_>

Divine_Sorrow

Rank 0
Divine_Sorrow
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Legendary weapons, don't be unique equipment

Assasin186 wrote:
I always thought that assasins and sages are in a disadvantage because they have to use one weapon legendary and one with the name in orange letters, while the others classes have shield and weapon, 2-h weapons (swords, axes, staves), or even bows and firearms, but assasin and sage are the only 2 classes that doesn't have a legendary in all the hands. I think that you have to put another 1-h sword and 1-h hammer (at least at level 50 and 60) or make that the legendary weapons that already exist don't be unique equipent anymore.  

Well, the game isn't asking you to ignore other gear parts and focus solely on the same item/level. There's plenty of weapons to choose... Or just level up and you'll have more yellows to choose from; although having the same yellow twice doesn't really make you stronger than someone who combines different level gear. Most of the weapons in the game have their appearance, and some of those never met the rank of legendary.

"Light, God's eldest daughter..."

Assasin186

Rank 0
Assasin186
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

In level 50, an assassin couldn't combine two yellows, and at level 60 they could only combine 60 and 50 yellows, but almost all assassins use the yellow and orange bodor. If we could use two yellow bodor we would be stronger and (I think) it would be fairer, because all other classes can have yellows in all their hands, but I can only do that if I use the ultimate lightning, and I think that isn't fair. I mean, I would die to use siropas xD, but I can't use that because it's a 2-h sword, and I think it's right that I couldn't use that weapon, but I think that is not fair that I lose str, agi, vit, attack (standar and when I fortify the weapon).

stormcanuck19

Rank 2
stormcanuck19
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Assasin186 wrote:
If we could use two yellow bodor we would be stronger and (I think) it would be fairer, because all other classes can have yellows in all their hands, but I can only do that if I use the ultimate lightning, and I think that isn't fair.  

LOL

Level up then if you want more yellow sword combos. And what's wrong with yellow + orange bodor combo? It's one of the BEST sword combos out there as it is. The orange bodor is already almost as strong as the 50 yellow.

You're just looking at this from an Assassin's point of view, what you don't realize is how much this will greatly boost ranger/zerk/sage as well especially ranger (gg on 60 arena with dual yellow bodors). Since both yellows have the same "name" now, their effects in theory should stack instead of procing on separate. (x2 yellow bodors = +40% triple dmg, instead of the usual yellow + orange = +20% / +20% separate)

<center>

| Alice/Bodor/Ponchee | Crimsonited | PhoenixAero: 8X SharpShooter | CrimsonTalon: DarkStalker |
</center>

Assasin186

Rank 0
Assasin186
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:12 pm
Two things:

stormcanuck19 wrote:
Level up then if you want more yellow sword combos. And what's wrong with yellow + orange bodor combo? It's one of the BEST sword combos out there as it is. The orange bodor is already almost as strong as the 50 yellow.  

There you're telling that I'm losing power than if I had two yellow bodor. Now I'm weaker than must other clases (in my point of view). And I don't want to level up without my pvp set 65.

And the second one:

stormcanuck19 wrote:
(x2 yellow bodors = +40% triple dmg, instead of the usual yellow + orange = +20% / +20% separate)  

Does anyone know if that is true?

Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:21 pm

stormcanuck19 wrote:
Assasin186 wrote:
If we could use two yellow bodor we would be stronger and (I think) it would be fairer, because all other classes can have yellows in all their hands, but I can only do that if I use the ultimate lightning, and I think that isn't fair.  

LOL

You're just looking at this from an Assassin's point of view, what you don't realize is how much this will greatly boost ranger/zerk/sage as well especially ranger (gg on 60 arena with dual yellow bodors). Since both yellows have the same "name" now, their effects in theory should stack instead of procing on separate. (x2 yellow bodors = +40% triple dmg, instead of the usual yellow + orange = +20% / +20% separate)  

^. x2 50 stun hammer at 60 gg (and i mean yellow ~_~)

The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:48 pm
LOL just being silly but I'd love this if it would be on, omg using 2 90 1h yellow hammer would be OP. :3

stormcanuck19

Rank 2
stormcanuck19
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Assasin186 wrote:
Two things:

stormcanuck19 wrote:

There you're telling that I'm losing power than if I had two yellow bodor. Now I'm weaker than must other clases (in my point of view). And I don't want to level up without my pvp set 65.

No, what I'm saying is that the orange bodor is more than enough DPS, in fact it's DPS at 60 is just plain ridiculously high if you're using a sin at that level. There's absolutely no need to let players equip dual same yellows.

And the second one:

Assasin186 wrote:

stormcanuck19 wrote:
(x2 yellow bodors = +40% triple dmg, instead of the usual yellow + orange = +20% / +20% separate)  

Does anyone know if that is true?  

Of course it's true. Why don't you test it out yourself? Wield any double dmg swords (sword of dawn / flaming fang / greendragonscale ). Go to your combat log and go from there. Then test it on mobs. You'll notice that there will be times where BOTH swords will activate on an attack. It has better chances to proc on a multi hit skill so I suggest you test this out using Twin Fang Shot / Blurred Shadow Thorn / Coup de grace.

Many beginners have the common misconception that the double/triple damage abilities from weapons "stack" (classic example: yellow bodor + orange bodor + quill bow = 60% triple dmg omg haxxx which is wrong.). That's not the case because the proc is coming off from all different sources.

<center>

| Alice/Bodor/Ponchee | Crimsonited | PhoenixAero: 8X SharpShooter | CrimsonTalon: DarkStalker |
</center>

Assasin186

Rank 0
Assasin186
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:26 pm
I know very well that orange and yellow bodor has +20% / +20% separate triple damage, I knew that since when I saw yellow 50 and the orange with the same bonus (-50 movement speed). My question was if two yellow bodor would be different.