Advertisement

Tartarus_HM

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:58 pm
Thanks JO!

morterlust

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedJan 07, 2013 11:17 pm
Translated a defender talent tree. Hope this pic works.

EDIT: oops, thought Joranger skipped defender, but no he has it as his first translation. Oh well, here's the visual Very Happy

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 07, 2013 11:43 pm
morterlust wrote:
Translated a defender talent tree. Hope this pic works.

[img]

EDIT: oops, thought Joranger skipped defender, but no he has it as his first translation. Oh well, here's the visual Very Happy  

Thanks mort. ^-^ They are also in the Wiki for anyone not aware.

Spanese13

Rank 0
Spanese13
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:55 am
His translation ain't that great, better to Google translate this http://queens.kr.gameclub.com/GameInfo/character.asp#
Gosh this topic is so useless.... google t is so much better.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 08, 2013 2:10 am
Spanese13 wrote:
His translation ain't that great, better to Google translate this http://queens.kr.gameclub.com/GameInfo/character.asp#

It would be nice of you to not be so unnecessarily disrespectful. Jor has provided lots of information for this community and many people appreciate it.

Aside from that, you are incorrect. Jor's translation actually provides more information than the Google translate of some skills; Even if you understand Korean and read it properly.

So, in conclusion, Jor provides more information, his translations can be found on the SB Wiki along with all vital information from the page you linked, making your post.. useless.

joranger

joranger
PostedJan 08, 2013 3:55 am
Spanese13 wrote:

I won't force you, do as you please

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:55 am
thank you jor. it looks powerful the skills Smile

Spanese13

Rank 0
Spanese13
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:14 pm

It would be nice of you to not be so unnecessarily disrespectful. Jor has provided lots of information for this community and many people appreciate it.

Aside from that, you are incorrect. Jor's translation actually provides more information than the Google translate of some skills; Even if you understand Korean and read it properly.

So, in conclusion, Jor provides more information, his translations can be found on the SB Wiki along with all vital information from the page you linked, making your post.. useless.  

Actually, I read this first before i started playing the KR version, but the nothing special crap does not help, WHAT IS nothing special?
So at last I had to use the KR guide and translate it which helped a lot more, some of these nothing special skill helped me get a monster kill in PvP.
It would help if you actually copy and pasted from the KR website and change some of the wordings.
I can read some Korean and it proved more useful.

My post is not useless, but if that's what you are getting the interpretation of i'm sorry.
I guess criticism is not often used around here.

joranger

joranger
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:56 pm
ok sorry for that, so no more fight, thank you Smile

EDIT : any suggestion to improve?