Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:30 am
Release dates are very dependent on the developer. As soon as the game is ready, it will move forward.

Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:32 am
Superman0X wrote:
Release dates are very dependent on the developer. As soon as the game is ready, it will move forward.  

AKA, Soon™

But that is why we get Soon™ so often, because throwing out a date is a bad idea. delays can happen, things can go pear shaped, or some things can just take longer than expected.

If dates are given out, and then not met, people tend to get upset, thus Soon™ was born.

<center></center>

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:35 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

AKA, Soon™

But that is why we get Soon™ so often, because throwing out a date is a bad idea. delays can happen, things can go pear shaped, or some things can just take longer than expected.

If dates are given out, and then not met, people tend to get upset, thus Soon™ was born.  

aka aeria got tired of people blabbing with post so they said soon though even soon isn't gonna keep the beast at by forever lol.especially how many soons i've seen used on legendary champion that kinda went south lol

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:47 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
terracyrax wrote:
i say i get voted in as president of the USA before either comes out =D
probally we'll see queens blade released first though i wanna see aeria get the rights for DRAGONBALL ONLINE!!! >_<  

God no. I hope that game never makes it to the US. It's so hilariously bad.  

I think the growing more powerful and then getting reborn is an interesting concept. The gameplay itself though made it look terribly boring.

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 05, 2012 11:37 am
lingu023 wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
terracyrax wrote:
probally we'll see queens blade released first though i wanna see aeria get the rights for DRAGONBALL ONLINE!!! >_<  

I think the growing more powerful and then getting reborn is an interesting concept. The gameplay itself though made it look terribly boring.  

well i think it's something new to play and u gotta remember the game is set 200 or 2000 years in the db and dbz universe future. it is a fun game gameplay is not really boreing to be honest ^_^

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedNov 05, 2012 12:06 pm
Avyn wrote:
From what it seems, LO has like 4 people on the dev team. Almost as many as Shaiya.  

i loled.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 05, 2012 1:18 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
terracyrax wrote:

I think they'd sooner get the rights for PSO2 anyway.

I make no Rupaulogies.

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:27 pm
Picchuu wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
terracyrax wrote:

I think they'd sooner get the rights for PSO2 anyway.  

oh god no somehow i don't see aeria getting the rights to pso2 before that company named after a brown root vegatable lol

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:02 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Scarlet Blade.  

Short & Sweet~

Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:14 pm
Just like the Sentinel! Until she caps you, anyway... XD

Still, even if Aeria doesn't have a release date for awhile, I'd love to see something like a "Developer's Diary" where the team can keep us informed on what they're doing. Waits are much more bearable when we know stuff's happening.