GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:43 pm
So if you were to die in the PVP area, considering there are monsters there.. say you're fighting those and someone attacks you and a monster finishes you off, would there be XP loss?

You've made me VERY angry..
Advertisement

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:46 pm   Last edited by Naduron1 on Dec 22, 2012 3:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total
GodofAcid wrote:
So if you were to die in the PVP area, considering there are monsters there.. say you're fighting those and someone attacks you and a monster finishes you off, would there be XP loss?  

Yup, many players like doing that on my server...
So if you are going to grind mobs in PvP Zone, do it only during the low pop/night time or you'll get ganked by shadow walkers the moment you poke a mob.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:48 pm
Ah ok, I asked that because I was thinking of another game I played where that was the case, and once you got to a really high level it was devastating to have that happen.. you'd lose 8 hours of XP in 60 seconds. Guess we'll have to deal with it but I hope there aren't a lot of people who would try to make that happen intentionally.

You've made me VERY angry..

LunarAbyss

Rank 0
LunarAbyss
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:55 pm
so is the battle system actually Real Time like u press button u attack or is it like a cooldown that only looks to be Real time cause i would really love if its Real Time especially in PVP

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:57 pm
LunarAbyss wrote:
so is the battle system actually Real Time like u press button u attack or is it like a cooldown that only looks to be Real time cause i would really love if its Real Time especially in PVP  

Kinda confused by what you're asking. Most if not all of your skills have a cooldown of some sort.

Ievikokonoe

Ievikokonoe
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:33 pm
lestat_anil wrote:
LunarAbyss wrote:

Kinda confused by what you're asking. Most if not all of your skills have a cooldown of some sort.  
I might be wrong but I think he means can you use skills while moving and chaining skills while moving rather then standing still and waiting for the animation to finish

lestat_anil

lestat_anil
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:49 pm
Mmm, depends on the skill. My Medic can use heal while running without having to pause and use an animation (it's an insta-cast). Most skills I've used Medic-wise have some sort of animation, though I've never tried to use them while in motion.

I can tell you from experience though that while you're on a bike you can't use skills.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:10 am
Caster Classes usually have cast times, some skills are instants like healing, dispelling or the basic attacking skills for example.
Melee Classes usually have animation, each skill "hits" the opponent differently, eg. Skill A wings the sword and attacks the enemy on the left, Skill B makes the character jump and hit the enemy from above.
Skill animations usually dont last longer than a second and usually have a cooldown, depending on each skill. Powerful skills will have a longer cooldown.

[EU Server] Eternal - [Website] [Forum Topic]

sixteenyan

Rank 0
sixteenyan
PostedApr 26, 2013 8:57 pm
Guys ? Is there a PK System at Scarlet Blade ??

soniti54

Rank 0
soniti54
PostedApr 26, 2013 9:05 pm